ohio-state.edu!
 caen!usenet.coe.montana.edu!masscomp!peora!tarpit!tous!bilver!dona
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Blue Book Unknowns pt 4/6
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Don Allen)
Date: 17 Jan 92 02:21:21 GMT
Organization: W. J. Vermillion - Winter Park, FL
Lines: 480

--------Bluebook Part 4 ---------------------------------------------

       Jan. 1, 1953; Craig, Montana. 8:45 p.m.  Witnesses:  Warner
       Anderson and two women. A silver, saucer-shaped object with a
       red glowing bottom, flew low over a river and then climbed fast
       in a horizontal attitude.  Ten second sighting.

       Jan. 8, 1953; Larson AFB, Washington.  7:15 a.m.  Witnesses:  men
       from the 82nd Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, including the
       squadron commander; all were on the ground.  One green, disc-
       shaped or round object flew southwest for 15 minutes, with a
       vertically bobbing motion and sideways movements, below clouds.

       Jan. 10, 1953; Sonoma, California.  3:45 p.m.  or 4 p.m.
       Witnesses:  retired Col. Robert McNab, and Mr. Hunter of the
       Federal Security Agency. One flat object, like a pinhead, made
       three 360* right turns in 9 seconds, made abrupt 90* turns to the
       right and left, stopped, accelerated to original speed and
       finally flew out of sight vertically after 60-75 seconds.

       Jan. 17, 1953; near Guatemala City, Guatemala. 3:55 p.m.
       Witness:  geologist/salesman J.J. Sackett. One brilliant
       green-gold object, shaped like the Goodyear blimp with its length
       twice its height, flew 400 m.p.h.  straight and level, stopped,
       then went straight up with one stop.  Sighting lasted 22 seconds.

       Jan. 28, 1953; Pt. Mugu, California.  1 p.m.  Witness:  R.W.
       Love, owner of Love Diving Co., engaged in retrieving radio-
       controlled drones.  An 18-20' white, flat disc flew straight and
       level, overhead, for 6 minutes.

       Jan. 28, 1953; Corona, California.  6:05 p.m.  Witness:  USAF
       T/Sgt. George Beyer. Five 25' green spheres flew in V-formation,
       then changed to trail formation at which time the end objects
       turned red.  Sighting lasted 12 minutes.

       Jan. 28, 1953; Albany, Georgia. No time given. Witnesses:
       radar maintenance personnel.  Radar tracked one stationary target
       for 20 minutes.  A visual sighting about the same time was
       explained.  No further information in the files.

       Feb. 3, 1953; Keflavik, Iceland.  5:25 p.m.  Witnesses:  radar
       operators.  Four unidentified targets were tracked for 24
       minutes.  No further data.

       Feb. 4, 1953; Yuma, Arizona. 1:50 p.m.  Witness:  U.S. Weather
       Bureau observer Stanley Brown, using a theodolite.  One white,
       oblong object was tracked flying straight up, leveling off and
       being joined by a second, similar, object.  The second twice flew
       away and returned to the first.  After 5 minutes, both were lost
       to sight behind clouds.

       Feb. 17, 1953; Port Austin. Michigan. 10:04 p.m. Witnesses:
       two officers and three airmen of USAF AC&W squadron, visually and
       by radar.  Visual object appeared to larger and brighter than a
       star and changed color; it was seen to move slowly for 5 minutes
       until 10:09 p.m.  Radar picked up a target at 10:08 p.m.  moving
       in a similar direction for 17 minutes, at similar speed.

       Feb. 20, 1953; Pittsburg-Stockton, California. #1 time unknown;
       #2, 10:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  USAF B-25 bomber pilots. #1 was a
       bright yellow light seen for 8 minutes.  #2 was a bright light
       which flew on a collision course, dimmed and climbed away fast.

       Feb. 24, 1953; Sherman, Texas. 7:43 p.m.  Witnesses:  Warrant
       Officer and Mrs. Alden. Two bright red, round objects with big
       halos flew in small circles, climbed and faded during a 3-7
       second sighting.

       Feb. 27, 1953; Shreveport, Louisiana.  11:58 a.m.  Witness:  USAF
       airman/private pilot.  Five yellow discs made circular turns,
       fluttered, three of them vanished, the other two flew erratic
       square turns for a total of 4 minutes.

       March 11, 1953; Hackettstown, New Jersey. 4 a.m. Witness:  Mrs.
       Nina Cook, an experienced private pilot and wife of a Pan Am
       flight engineer.  A large light, blinking at 10-15 times per
       minute, moved up and down along a mountain range.

       March 14, 1953; north of Hiroshima, Japan. 11:45 p.m.
       Witnesses:  radar and visual observation by 10 crew members of
       U.S. Navy P2V-5 patrol plane. Groups of 5-10 colored lights,
       totalling 90-100, slowly moved aft off the left side of the
       airplane, as detected visually and by airborne radar for 5
       minutes.

       March 21, 1953; Elmira, New York. 3:05 p.m. Witness:  Ground
       Observer Corps observation post.  Six discs in a group flew high
       and fast for a few seconds.

       March 25, 1953; San Antonio, Texas. 3:05 p.m. Witnesses:  USAF
       Capt. and Mrs. D.E. Cox. Several lights, some of which moved
       straight, others which made 360^ turns for 1.5 hours.

       March 27, 1953; Mt. Taylor, New Mexico. 7:25 p.m. Witness:
       pilot of USAF F-86 jet fighter at 600 kts.  (700 m.p.h.).  One
       bright orange circle flew at 800 kts.  (900 m.p.h.), and executed
       three fast rolls.  Pilot chased object for 4 minutes.

       March 29, 1953; Spooner, Wisconsin.  3:45 p.m.  Witness:  L.C.
       Gillette. One aluminum, circular object flew high and fast,
       twice reversing its course.  Note:  Mr. Gillette saw a similar
       object in 1938.  Fifteen second sighting.

       April 8, 1953; Fukuoka, Japan. 7:55 p.m.  Witness:  lst Lt. D.J.
       Pichon, pilot of USAF F-94B jet interceptor.  One bright blue
       light descended, accelerated, flew parallel to the F-94,
       increased its speed and blinked out after 45 seconds.

       April 15, 1953; Tucson, Arizona.  5:45 p.m.  Witness:  S/Sgt.
       V.A. Locey. Three orange lights were seen for:  3 minutes, 30
       seconds, and a few seconds.

       May 1, 1953; Goose AFB, Labrador, Canada. 11:35 p.m. Witnesses:
       pilot and radar operator of USAF F-94 jet interceptor, and
       control tower operator.  One white light evaded interception
       attempt by F-94 during 30 minute sighting.

       May 27, 1953; San Antonio, Texas.  8:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  many
       unidentified civilians, including Jacobson. Nine separate
       meandering lights were seen during 15 minute sighting.

       June 21, 1953; Naha, Okinawa. 7 p.m.  Witnesses:  Nine Japanese
       and Okinawan weather observers. One unidentified light moved
       slowly for 20 minutes.  No further data in files.

       June 22, 1953; Goose AFB, Labrador, Canada. Z:lO a.m.
       Witnesses:  pilot and radar operator of USAF F-94 jet
       interceptor.  One red light, flying at an estimated 1,000 kts.
       (1,100 m.p.h.) eluded the chasing F-94 after 5 minutes.

       June 24, 1953; Iwo Jima, Bonin Islands. 11:30 p.m. Witnesses:
       crew of USAF KB-29 aerial tanker plane.  Radar tracked an
       unidentified target which twice approached to within .5 miles of
       the airplane, and once to within 6 miles, during a 2 minute
       observation.

       June 24, 1953; Simiutak, Greenland.  11:30 a.m.  Witness:
       weather observer A/2c R.A. Hill.  One red triangle hovered and
       rotated for 15 seconds, then climbed for 5 minutes.

       Aug. 3, 1953; Amarillo, Texas. 12:04 p.m.  Witness:  Airport
       control tower chief C.S. Brown. One round and reflective or
       translucent object flew straight, stopped for 7 seconds, sped
       along, stopped again, was joined by a similar object and they
       flew off in different directions, after a total of 56 minutes.

       Aug. 20, 1953; near Castle AFB, California. 9:05 p.m.
       Witnesses:  crew of TB-29 bomber/trainer plane.  One greyish oval
       object made four passes at the airplane (three times at 10-20
       miles distance), then dived vertically as if two objects.

       Aug. 27, 1953; Greenville, Mississippi.  9:45 p.m.  Witnesses:
       USAF pilot, M/Sgt., others, all on the ground.  One meandering
       light was observed for 50 minutes.  No further details in file.

       Sept. 2, 1953; Sidi Slimane AFB, French Morocco. 9:14 p.m.
       Witnesses:  Lt. Col. William Moore and lst Lt. J.H. McInnis,
      Dec. 24, 1953; El Cajon, California.  8:04 a.m.  Witnesses:  U.S.
      Navy Lts. J.B. Howard and L.D. Linhard, flying F9F-2 jet
      fighters.  Ten silver, oval objects flew at more than 400 kts.
      (450 m.p.h.), straight and level, for 5 minutes.

      Dec. 28, 1953; Marysville, California.  11:55 a.m.  Witness:
      Yuba County Airport Manager Dick Brandt. One saucer, with a
      brilliant blue light, reflecting on a nearby building, hovered
      briefly during the 1.5 minute observation.

      Jan. 28, 1954; Rangeley, Maine. 110-10:15 a.m.  Witness:  Wilhelm
      Reich. Two bright lights moved into valley, and were seen
      against the mountain background, for 15 minutes.

      Feb. 26, 1954; Newburyport, Massachusetts. 2:30 p.m. Witnesses:
      architect R.M. Pierce, marine engineer George Avery and one other
      person.  One silver disc, with a white trail, made a loud roar
      for 30-60 seconds.

       March 2, 1954; vicinity of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. 10 p.m.
       Witness:  research engineer R.C. Swengel. Three objects, each
       with two lights, flew straight and level at medium speed for an
       unknown length of time.

       March 5, 1954; Nouasseur, French Morocco. 8 p.m. Witnesses:
       crews of USAF KC-97 aerial tanker planes.  One object or light
       made passes at KC-97s, the other flew straight and level.
       Sighting duration unknown.

       March 12, 1954; Nouasseur, French Morocco. 9:35 a.m. Witness:
       USAF lst Lt. Robert Johnson, flying an F-86 jet fighter. He
       chased an object at more than 530 m.p.h.  for 30 seconds, but was
       unable to catch it.  It appeared to be the size of a fighter
       plane but had neither tanks nor trails.

       April 8, 1954; Chicago, Illinois.  4:30 p.m.  Witness:  Lelah
       Stoker. One white round-topped disc, with a humanoid suspended
       beneath it, skimmed over the water, landed, and an occupant in a
       green suit walked around.  It then took off very, very fast.
       Sighting lasted 30 minutes.

       April 23, 1954; Pittsfield, Maine. 9:30 a.m. Witnesses:  Mr.
       and Mrs. F.E. Robinson. One silver dollar-shaped object with a
       dome and a flashing light made a sound like a swarm of bees.  It
       hovered and tilted, flew horizontally, then rose vertically
       without tilting.  Stones underneath it moved.  Four minute
       sighting.

       April 24, 1954; Hartland, Maine.  6:10 p.m.  Witness:  D.
       Robinson. One large, silver, oblong object with a dome and a
       flashing light flew straight and level and then straight up.
       Total of 15 minutes under observation.

       April 26, 1954; Athens, Georgia.  7:35 p.m.  Witnesses:  C.
       Cartey, Mr. and Mrs. H. Hopkins and their daughter.  Fifteen to
       twenty yellow objects in a V-formation, flew from south to north
       for 10 seconds.

       May 10, 1954; Elsinore, California.  12:40 p.m.  Witness:  U.S.
       Marine Corps Squadron Leader D.R. Higgin, flying an F3D-2 jet
       fighter.  One dark gunmetal delta-shaped object, 22' long and 10'
       wide, with a fin on the top, descended at a 25-30' angle under
       the lead airplane of a formation, and over the airplane of
       Higgin. Sighting lasted a few seconds.

       May 11, 1954; Washington, D.C. 10:45 p.m. Witnesses:  three
       USAF.air policemen at Washington National Airport. Two bright
       lights were seen on three occasions to fly straight and level,
       make 90* turns and fade.  Each sighting lasted about 45 seconds.

       May 22, 1954; LaPorte, Indiana.  9:15 p.m.  Witnesses:  highway
       engineer R.W. Dring, engineer Geert Tibma. One bright light made
       a shallow climb for 45 seconds.

       May 31, 1954; Concord, New Hampshire.  10:15 a.m.  Witness:  Mrs.
       L.K. Stevens. One very white, elongated object flew very, very
       fast, and then blinked out after 8-10 seconds.

       June 1, 1954; from 400 miles south to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
       9 p.m.  Witnesses:  crew of USAF B-47 jet bomber at 34,000'
       altitude.  One object with running lights flew at 24-44,000'
       altitude for 1 hour.

       June 8, 1954; Texarkana, Texas.  1 a.m.  or 2:30 a.m.  (file not
       clear).  Witness:  L.T. Prewitt, employee of Red River Arsenal.
       One golden yellow light flew over his house, making a "shhh" or
       buzzing sound for 2 minutes.  9:09 p.m.  Witness:  USAF pilot

       June 10, 1954; Estacado, Texas.  9:09 p.m. Witness: USAF pilot
       Capt. Bill McDonald, in flight. One white light descended at
       45^ from great altitude, passed under his aircraft, made two
       360' turns and went out after 30 seconds.

       June 22, 1954; Miami Beach, Florida. 9 p.m. Witnesses: U.S.
       Marine Corps Maj. E. Buchser and Maj. J.V. Wilkins. One meteor-
       like object descended, stopped, and became extremely bright.
       Sighting lasted 7 minutes.

       June 24, 1954; Danvers, Massachusetts.  12:45 p.m.  Witness:
       R.B. Tomer, director of commercial engineering for CBS-Hytron.
       One white, elliptical-shaped object covered 45^ of sky in 30
       seconds.

       June 25, 1954; Indian Lake, Ohio. 5:05 p.m. Witnesses:
       experienced private pilot John Mark, flying Navion lightplane;
       radar at Dayton, Ohio airport, tracked very fast target at same
       location.  One silver or aluminum round object with a flat
       bottom, raised front edge, inverted cone on top, and a diameter
       of about 60'.  Flew horizontally, hovered, made a high-G pull up
       and then a steep climb into an overcast.  Sighting lasted 3-5
       minutes.

       July 18,     ; Normandy, Missouri.  8:40 p.m.  Witness:  A.T.
       Chamblin. One greenish-white disc was seen for 30 minutes.

       July 25, 1954; Middle Sister Island, on U.S.-Canadian border in
       western Lake Erie. 7:12 p.m. Witness:  attorney L.B. Tussing.
       One black cylinder, 12 times long as wide, moved fast along the
       surface of the lake.

       July 30, 1954; Los Angeles, California. 10:15 a.m. Witness:
       Hughes Aircraft test pilots Englert and Peterson, flying a B-25
       bomber.  One metallic, pencil-shaped object flew slowly or
       hovered for an unstated length of time.

       Aug. 2, 1954; Westlake, Ohio. 5:17 p.m.  Witness:  ex-AAF B-17
       gunner (19 missions) N.E. Schroeder.  One thin, bright ellipse,
       like polished metal, hovered for 5-8 seconds, dropped down 3,000'
       in 3 seconds, hovered again and faded out after a total of 20
       seconds in view.

       Aug' 6, 1954; San Antonio, Texas.  6 p.m.  Witness:  mechanical
       engineer L.H. Hormer. One intensely white elliptical light
       changed to yellow, then orange, then pink, four or five times
       while flying straight and level for 5 minutes.

       Aug. 11, 1954; Yoron Jima, near Okinawa. 8:55 p.m. Witness:
       P.L. Percharde, electrical engineer and assistant manager of
       Moeller Shipwrecker Co., of Okinawa. A line of blue lights,
       underneath.  a blue circle with a black center.  Flew over ship
       and climbed, illuminating and agitating the clouds.

       Aug. 15, 1954; San Marcos, Texas.  10:20 p.m.  Witnesses:  USAF
       Maj. W.J. Davis, Capt. R.D. Sauers, flying a C-47 transport
       plane.  One dark blue oblong object paced the C-47, veered away,
       then crossed in front of it.  Five minute sighting.

       Aug. 24, 1954; Egilstadir, Iceland.  8:30 p.m.  Witness:  one
       unnamed 3armer.  A cylinder, 2-2.5' long, 4-5' in diameter, made
       a loud whizzing sound, flew straight and level fast, then slow,
       then fell into sandbar.

       Aug. 26, 1954; Danville, Virginia.  6:15 a.m.  Witness:  Rev.
       W.L. Shelton. Two domed ellipses, 20' long, 8' thick, 10' at
       ends; glowing silver or orange.  Hovered, then climbed side-by-
        side while getting brighter.  Observed for 2 minutes.

        Aug. 27, 1954; Dorchester, Massachusetts.  1 p.m.  Witness:  E.A.
        Srazdes. Seven large, white, teardrop-shaped objects turned
        blue.  Flew in line formation and increased speed during the 2
        minute sighting.

        Aug. 29, 1954; Prince Christian, Greenland. 11:05 a.m.
        Witnesses:  lst Officer H.G. Gardner, engineer J.V.D. Whitisy,
        flying Royal Dutch Airlines DC-4 (PH-DBZ). Three or four dark,
        lens-shaped objects veered north and changed position in
        formation during the 10 minute sighting.

        Sept. 4, 1954; Butler, Missouri.  3 a.m.  Witness:  J.
        Faltemeier, CAA communications specialist.  Twenty-thirty lights,
        as if on a string, flew straight and level for 1.5 minutes.

        Sept. 5, 1954; Butler, Missouri.  12:23 a.m.  Witness:  J.
        Faltemeier, CAA communications specialist.  One silver or white
        object with a slightly swept-back leading edge and a following
        exhaust, flew straight and level, then veered southwest to south
        after 30 seconds.

        Sept. 18, 1954; Kimpo Air Base, Japan. 5:55 a.m. Witnesses:
        two control tower operators, a weather forecaster and a weather
        observer.  One round object, like polished aluminum, flew
        straight and level for 11-13 minutes.

        Sept. 21, 1954; Barstow, California.  1 a.m.  Witnesses:  two
        local policemen, four U.S. Marine Corps police, one highway
        patrolman.  One red-orange ball giving off sparks, and a smaller
        light, made a zigzag descent and then hovered.  Total of 20
        minutes.

        Sept. 21, 1954; Santa Maria, Azores Islands. 9:45 p.m. Witness:
        airport guard.  One 10'x5' light metallic blue, pecan-shaped
        object with a clear glass or plastic nose having a door, and with
        poles or aerials on the nose.  Humming or whining, it hovered,
        landed vertically, 50' away.  A blond man, 5' 10" tall appeared,
        spoke in a strange language, patted the guard on the shoulder,
        got in the object, hooked up his harness, pushed a button, took
        off with the object's nose pointed up, then levelled off and
        climbed vertically.  Sighting lasted 2-3 minutes.

        Sept. 22, 1954; Marshfield, Missouri. 9 a.m. Witnesses:
        private pilot J.N. Williams, E.J. Ash. A thin, translucent tan
        asymmetrical boomerang-shaped object revolved, then tumbled down
        behind some trees.  Marks were found in the dirt.  Sighting
        lasted 15 minutes.

       Sept. 23, 1954; Gatlinburg, Tennessee. 9:45 a.m. Witness:  Dave
       Owenby. Two bright silver, wheel-shaped objects flew from north
       to south in trail for 2 minutes.

       Oct. 13, 1954; Nouasseur, French Morocco. 10:05 a.m. Witness:
       weather observer, following a balloon with his theodolite.  One
       round, flat, silver object flew straight and level for 30
       seconds.

       Oct. 15, 16 and 17, 1954; Kingfisher, Oklahoma. 8:45 p.m. Fifty
       objects with illuminated bottoms were seen flying in a
       V-formation, very fast, on successive nights.  Only data is on
       summary card.

       Oct. 28, 1954; Miho Air Base, Japan. 5:32 p.m. Witnesses:  USAF
       pilots Lt. Col. O.C. Cook and Lt. J.W. Brown, on ground using
       7x50 binoculars.  One brilliant white, round-oval object climbed
       in front of clouds, brightened, turned 90 to the north.  Seen
       for 45 seconds.

       Oct. 29, 1954; Terciera Islands, Azores. 9 p.m. Witnesses:
       four Portuguese nationals. One object, shaped like a stovepipe
       with a center bulge and short wings (10' long, 3' in diameter, 3'
       wings) having concave wingtips, and grey colored.  Made a
       gargling sound when hovering, then disappeared in the glare of
       airplane landing lights.  Sighting lasted 4-5 minutes.

       Nov. 15, 1954; Augusta, Maine. 44 p.m.  Witness:  N. Gallant,
       manager of radio station WFAV. Ten gold, circular objects flew
       in vertical V-formation, straight and level for 3 minutes.

       Nov. 19, 1954; Corvallis, Oregon.  4:15 p.m.  Witness:  P.J.
       Gunn, assistant professor of art at Oregon State University and
       ex-U.S. Navy aviation cadet. One bright white light hovered
       8.5-9 minutes, then crossed 20 of sky in 3-3.5 minutes.

       Nov. 28, 1954; Manilla, Phillipine Islands. 10:50 a.m. Witness:
       one anonymous medical doctor.  One flat-bottomed, domed object
       (65-70' across, 18-20' high), bright orange with yellow discs
       attached and an exhaust trail.  Flew north, stopped, reversed its
       course during 4 minute sighting.

       Dec. 3, 1954; Gulfport, Mississippi  12:12 p.m.  Witnesses:  Mr.
       and Mrs. S.P. Mellen. One translucent grey, round, flat object
       rotated on its vertical axis at high r.p.m.  for 30 seconds.

       Dec. 7, 1954; Cape Province, South Africa. 1:15 p.m. Witness:
       weather officer, using a theodolite.  One white, semi-circular,
       flat object with a dome flew from west to east, then turned
       north.  Sighting lasted 7 minutes.

       Jan, 1, 1955; Cochise, New Mexico.  6:44 a.m.  Witnesses:
       instructor and student pilot in USAF B-25 bomber/trainer. A
       metallic disc, shaped like two pie pans face-to-face, and 120-
       130' in diameter, paced the B-25, showing both its edge and its
       face, for 5-7 minutes.  Only item in case file was summary form.

       Jan. 26, 1955; Lakeland, Florida.  6:15 p.m.  Witness:  J.M.
       Holland. A black smoke trail made a circle.  There was an
       explosion and some objects fell.  No further information in file.

       Feb.l, 1955; 20 miles east of Cochise, New Mexico. 7:55 p.m.
       Witnesses:  Instructor Capt. D.F. Ritzdorf, aviation cadet F.W.
       Miller in TB-25 bomber/trainer.  One red and white ball hovered
       off the left wing of the TB-25 for 5 minutes, then made a very
       fast climb.  Total time of sighting was 8 minutes.

       Feb. 2, 1955; Miramar Naval Air Station, California. 11:50 a.m.
       Witness:  USN Cmdr. J.L. Ingersoll.  One highly polished sphere,
       with reddish-brown coloring, fell, then instantly accelerated to
       1,000-1,500 m.p.h.

       Feb. 10, 1955; Bethesda, Maryland.  10:03 p.m.  Witness:  E.J.
       Stein, model maker at U.S. Navy ship design facility. One
       object, shaped like a small portion of the bottom of the Moon,
       with a radiant yellow color, hovered for 30 seconds.  Its bottom
       changed to a funnel shape.  Total sighting lasted 1.5-2 minutes.

       April 30, 1955; Travis County, Texas. 7:30 a.m. Witness   USAF
       Wing Intelligence Officer Maj. L..J. Pagozalski. Four black
       objects in a cluster made a whooshing sound like a zephyr.
       Sighting lasted 2-3 seconds.

       May 4, 1955; Keflavik, Iceland. 12:38 p.m.  Witnesses:  Lt. Col.
       E.J. Stealy, lst Lt. J.W. Burt. About 10 round, white objects,
       one of which left a brief smoke trail, flew in an irregular
       formation, some of them making erratic movements during the 5-8
       second sighting.

       May 23, 1955; Cheyenne, Wyoming.  Midnight. Witnesses:  USAF
       Airman/Basic I.J. Shapiro and E.C. Ingber. During a 5 minute
       period, two slender, vertical rectangles were seen low on the
       horizon, and two ovals with tops (dark, with dark blue
       illumination) flew higher.

       July 29, 1955; Columbus, Nebraska.  10:45 p.m.  Witness:  Morrice
       Raymond. Four orange flashing lights and one whIte flashing
       light moved up and down like yo-yos for 5-6 minutes.

       Aug. 11, 1955; Iceland. 11:45 a.m.  Witness:  2nd Lt. E.J.
       Marlow. Twelve grey objects, from cigar to egg-shaped, varied

--------Continued in Bluebook Part 5 --------------------------------

Don

-- 
-* Don Allen *-               // Only   | Are you ready for SETI?
Internet: [email-masked]  \X/ Amiga   | Oct 12,1992 - ET comes to NM
UUCP: .........uunet!peora!bilver!dona  | The *real* "October Surprise"
Psi-Tech and alien brain-wave research -- Whats going on at Los Alamos?