ohio-state.edu!
 caen!usenet.coe.montana.edu!masscomp!peora!tarpit!tous!bilver!dona
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Blue Book Unknowns pt 2/6
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Don Allen)
Date: 17 Jan 92 02:19:19 GMT
Organization: W. J. Vermillion - Winter Park, FL
Lines: 533

---Bluebook Part2 -------------------------------------------------

  Project Blue Book Status Report #7 (May 31, 1952) says target was
  also tracked by ground radar at 78 knots (90 m.p.h.) at 22,500'
  and 25,000' altitude.
  March 24, 1952; 60 miles west of Pt. Concepcion, California.
  8:45 a.m.  Witnesses:  B-29 navigator and radar operator.  One
  target tracked for 20-30 seconds at estimated 3,000 m.p.h.

  March 29, 1952; 20 miles north of Misawa AFB, Japan. 11:20 a.m.
  Witness:  Brigham, pilot of AT-6 trainer. One small, very thin,
  shiny metallic disc flew alongside the AT-6, then made a pass at
  an F-84 jet fighter, flipped on edge, fluttered 20' from the
  F-84's fuselage and flipped in the slipstream...all in 10
  seconds.

  April 4, 1952; Duncanville, Texas. 7:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  two
  radar operators of the 147th AC&W Squadron. One object was
  tracked for one minute by radar at an estimated 2,160 m.p.h.

  April 5, 1952; Phoenix, Arizona. l0:40 a.m.  Witnesses:  Mr. and
  Mrs. L.G. Ryan, R.L. Stokes, D. Schook. One large, dull grey
  circular object, followed by two more, flew straight and level at
  high speed.

  April 5, 1952; Miami, Florida. 9:15 p.m.  Witnesses:  L.E.
  VanDercar and 9 year old son. Four dark circular objects with
  mostly fuzzy edges, crossed face of Moon; each was half the
  apparent diameter of Moon. 2:59 p.m.  Witness:  H.L. Russell.

  April 6, 1952; Temple, Texas. 2:59 p.
  50-75 grey-white discs changed position within formation
  continually, tilted in unison every 12-15 seconds during 3.8
  minute sighting.

  April 12, 1952; North Bay, Ontario, Canada. 9:30 p.m.
  Witnesses:  Royal Canadian Air Force Warrant Officer E.H.
  Rossell, Flight Sgt. R. McRae. One round amber object flew fast,
  stopped, reversed direction, climbed away at 30' angle during a 2
  minute observation.

  April 14, 1952; LaCrosse, Wisconsin.  12:35 p.m.  Witness:
  unidentified CAL airline pilot. Several light colored objects
  flew in V-formation. No further details in files.

  April 14, 1952; Memphis, Tennessee. 6:34 p.m.  Witnesses:  U.S.
  Navy pilots Lt. jg. Blacky, Lt. jg.             O'Neil. One inverted bowl,
  3' long and 1' high, with vertical slots, flew fast, straight and
  level, 100 yards from observers' aircraft for 45-60 seconds.

  April 15, 1952; Santa Cruz, California.  7:40 p.m.  Witness:  Mr.
  Hayes, brother of Master Sergeant. Two faint objects observed
       flying fast along the horizon for 6-8 seconds, using 20x spotting
       telescope.

       April 17, 1952; Longmeadow, Massachusetts.  8:30 p.m.  Witnesses:
       S.B. Brooks, chemical engineer J.A. Eaton. One round, deep
       orange object flew fast and erratic, occasionally emitting a
       shaft of light to the rear during a 40 minute sighting.

       April 17, 1952; Yuma, Arizona. 3:05 p.m.  Witnesses:  group of
       Army weather observation students, including several graduate
       engineers.  One flat-white, circular object flew with an
       irregular trajectory and a brief trail, for about 7 seconds.

       April 18, 1952; Yuma, Arizona. Time unknown. Witnesses:  two
       Army weather observation students. One flat-white circular
       object flew for 5-10 seconds in a very erratic manner.

       April 18, 1952; Bethesda, Maryland. l1:30 a.m.  Witnesses:  R.
       Poerstal and three other men. Seven to nine circular,
       orange-yellow lights in a 40^ V-formation flew overhead silently
       for 4-8 seconds, from south to north.

       April 18, 1952; Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. l0:l0 p.m.
       Witness:  reporter Chic Shave. One round, yellow-gold object
       flew south and returned during 1.5 minute sighting.

       April 18, 1952; 50 miles northwest of Kyushu, Japan (129* 51' E.,
       34' 19' N.). Witness:  one radar operator.  Tracked unidentified
       target for 1 minute at 2,700 m.p.h.

       April 18, 1952; Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. 4 a.m.
       Witness:  janitor C. Hamilton. One yellow-gold object made a
       sharp turn and left a short, dark trail during l minute sighting.

       April 22, 1952; Naha AFB, Okinawa. 99 p.m.  Witnesses:  crew of
       B-29 bomber, on ground. One elliptical object, followed by two
       and then another two, each with a white light that blinked every
       1-2 seconds as they performed erratic maneuvers for 10 minutes.

       April 24, 1952; Bellevue Hill, Vermont. 5 a.m. Witnesses:  crew
       of USAF C-124 transport plane. Three circular, bluish objects in
       loose "fingertip" formation twice flew parallel to airplane
       during 3-4 minute period.

       April 24, 1952; Milton, Massachusetts.  2:30 p.m.  Witnesses:
       three Cambridge Research Center electronics engineers, one named
       Buruish. Two flat, red squares flew wobbly in level flight,
       climbed, levelled out during 1.5 minute observation.

        April 24, 1952; Clovis, New Mexico. 8:10 p.m.  Witness:  USAF
        light Surgeon Maj. E.L. Ellis. Many orange-amber lights,
       sometimes separate, sometimes fused, behaved erratically.  Speed
       varied from motionless to very fast during 5 minute sighting.

       April 27, 1952; Roseville, Michigan.  4:15 p.m.  Witnesses:  H.A.
       Freytag and three male relatives, including a minister.  One
       silver oval rolled, descended and stopped.  Two silver cigar-
       shaped objects appeared, one departing to the east and one to the
       west.  A third silver cigar-shaped object flew by at high speed.
       Sightings lasted 45 minutes.

       April 27, 1952; Yuma, Arizona. 8:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  M/Sgt. and
       Mrs. G.S. Porter (he was off-duty control tower operator).
       Bright red or flame-colored discs, appearing as large as fighter
       planes.  Seven sightings of one disc, one of two in formation
       during 2 hours.  All seen below 11,000' overcast.

       April 29, 1952; Marshall, Texas. 3:30 p.m.  Witness:  private
       pilot R.R. Weidman. One round, white object which flew straight,
       with a side-to-side oscillation for 1.5 minutes.

       April 29, 1952; Goodland, Kansas. 100 p.m.  Witness:  B-29
       bombardier Lt. R.H. Bauer. One white fan-shaped light pulsed 3-4
       times per second for 2 seconds.

       May 1, 1952; Moses Lake, Washington.  5:32 a.m.  Witnesses:  Two
       Atomic Energy Commission employees, Eggan and Shipley. One
       silver object without wings flew straight and level for 1.5
       minutes.

       May 1, 1952; George AFB, California.  10:50 a.m.  Witnesses:
       three men on the arms range, plus one Lt. Colonel 4 miles away.
       Five flat-white discs about the diameter of a C-47's wingspan
       (95') flew fast, made a 90^ turn in a formation of three in front
       and two behind, and darted around, for 15-30 seconds.

       May 5, 1952; Tenafly, New Jersey. 10:45 p.m.  Witness:  Mrs.
       M.M. Judson. Six or seven translucent, cream-yellow objects.  One
       moved in an ellipse, while the others moved in and out.

       May 7, 1952; Keesler AFB, Mississippi.  12:15 p.m.  Witnesses:
       Capt. Morris, a Master Sergeant, a Staff Sergeant, and an Airman
       First Class. Ten times, an aluminum or silver cylindrical object
       was seen to dart in and out of the clouds during a 5-10 minute
       period.

       May 9, 1952; George AFB, California.  5:20 p.m.  Witness:  A/lc
       G.C. Grindeland. One dull white, arrowhead-shaped object flew
       straight and level for 10 seconds.

       May 10, 1952; Ellenton, South Carolina. 10:45 p.m. Witnesses:
       4 duPont employees at the Savannah River nuclear plant. Up to
       four yellow, disc-shaped objects were seen on five occasions
       between 10:45 and shortly after 11:15.

       May 14, 1952; Mayaquez, Puerto Rico. 7 p.m. Witnesses:
       Attorney and ex-USAF pilot Mr. Stipes, Sr. Garcia-Mendez. Two
       shining orange spheres:  one was stationary, while the other
       darted away and back for 30 minutes.

       May 20, 1952; Houston, Texas. l0:l0 p.m.  Witnesses:  USAF
       pilots Capt. J. Spurgin and Capt. BB. Stephan. One bright or
       white oval object moved from side-to-side while making a gradual
       turn for 90 seconds.

       May 25, 1952; Walnut Lake, Michigan.  9:15 p.m.  Witnesses:
       seven persons, including John Hoffman, his family and friends.
       One large white circular object having dark sections on its rim,
       flew straight and level for 30 minutes, appearing red when behind
       a cloud.

       May 28, 1952; Saigon, French Indo China. 10:30 a.m. Witnesses:
       many in crowd watching a ceremony.  One white-silver disc-shaped
       object flew straight and fast for 2 minutes.

       May 28, 1952; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 1:45-2:40 p.m.
       Witnesses:  two city fire department employees.  Two circular
       objects--one shiny silver and the other orange or light brown--
       were seen three times performing fast maneuvers.

       May 29, 1952; San Antonio, Texas.  7 p.m.  Witness:  USAF pilot
       Maj. D.W. Feuerstein, on ground. One bright tubular object
       tilted from horizontal to vertical for 8 minutes, then slowly
       returned to horizontal, again tilted vertical, accelerated,
       appeared to lengthen and turned red.  The entire sighting lasted
       14 minutes.

       June 1, 1952; Rapid City, South Dakota. 6 p.m. Witnesses:
       A/lc Beatty and two civilians. At least five long silver objects
       flew in a neat box formation with a leader for 15-20 seconds.

       June 1, 1952; Walla , Washington.  1 p.m.  Witness:
       ex-military pilot Reserve Maj. W.C. Vollendorf. One oval object
       with a "definite airfoil" performed a fast climb for 7 seconds.

       June l, 1952; Soap Lake, Washington.  3+ p.m.  Witness:  Ray
       Lottman. Three glimmering objects flew straight and level for 10
       minutes.

       June 2, 1952; Bayview, Washington.  5:02 p.m.  Witness:  Larry
       McWade. One purple object seen for unknown length of time.  No
       further information in files.

       June 2, 1952; Fulda, West Germany.  Time unknown. Witness:  lst
       Lt. John Hendry, photo-navigator on an RB-26C reconnaissance
       bomber.  One porcelain-white object flew very fast for an unknown
       length of time.

       June 5, 1952; Lubbock, Texas. 11 p.m.  Witnesses:  Dan Benson,
       Mr. Bacon. A total of eight yellow circular objects, like large
       stars, were seen during 45 minutes.  The first two were in a
       trail formation, the others were seen singly.

       June 5, 1952; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 6:45 p.m. Witness:
       S/Sgt T.H. Shorey. One shiny round object flew 5-6 times as fast
       as an F-86 jet fighter for 6 seconds.

       June 5, 1952; Offutt AFB, Omaha, Nebraska. 11 p.m. Witnesses:
       2nd Lt. W.R. Soper, a Strategic Air Command top secret control
       officer and former OSI agent; and two other persons.  One bright
       red object remained stationary for 4.5 minutes before speeding
       away with a short tail.

       June 6, 1952; Kimpo AFB, Korea. Case missing from official
       files.

       June 7, 1952; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 11:18 a.m. Witnesses:
       crew of B-25 bomber #8840 at 11,500'.  One rectangular aluminum
       object, about 6'x4', flew 250-300' below the B-25.

       June 8, 1952; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 10:50 a.m. Witnesses:
       Mr. and Mrs. J.D. Markland. Four shiny objects flew straight and
       level in a diamond formation.

       June 9, 1952; Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Case missing from official
       files.

       June 12, 1952; Ft. Smith, Arkansas.  7:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  U.S.
       Army Major and Lt. Colonel, using binoculars.  One orange ball
       with a tail flew with a low angular velocity.

       June 12, 1952; Marakesch, Morocco.  11:26 a.m.  Witness:  T/Sgt.
       H.D. Adams, operating an SCR-584 radar set.  One unidentified
       blip tracked at 650 kts.  (750 m.p.h.) at greater than 60,000'
       altitude.

       June 13, 1952; Middletown, Pennsylvania.  8:45 p.m.  Witness:
       R.S. Thomas, Olmstead AFB employee and former control tower
       operator.  One round, orange object travelled south, stopped for
       1 second, turned east, stopped 1 second, and went down.

       June 15, 1952; Louisville, Kentucky.  11:50 p.m.  Witness:
       Edward Duke, ex-U.S. Navy radar technician.  One large, cigar-
       shaped object with a blunt front, lit sides and a red stern,
       maneuvered in a leisurely fashion for 15 minutes.

         June 16, 1952; Walker AFB, New Mexico. 8:30 p.m. Witness:  USAF
         maintenance specialist S/Sgt. Sparks. Five or six greyish discs,
         in a half-moon formation, flew at 500-600 m.p.h.  for l minute.

         June 17, 1952; McChord AFB, Washington. Between 7:30 and 10:20
         p.m.  Witnesses:  many and varied.  From one to five large
         silver-yellow objects flew erratically, stopped and started for
         about 15 minutes.

         June 17, 1952; Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  1:28 a.m.  Witness:
         pilot of USAF F-94 jet interceptor.  A light like a bright star
         crossed the nose of the airplane while being observed for 15
         seconds.  No further information in the files.

         June 18, 1952; Columbus, Wisconsin.  9 a.m.  Witness:  R.A.
         Finger. One crescent-shaped object hovered for several seconds
         and then sped away.

         June 18, 1952; Walnut Lake, Michigan. 10 p.m. Witnesses:
         Marron Hoffman and four relatives, using 4x binoculars.  One
         orange light was observed zigzagging and then hovering for an
         unspecified length of time.

         June 19, 1952; Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada. 2:37 a.m. Witness:
         2nd Lt. A'Gostino and unidentified radar operator.  One red light
         turned white while wobbling.  Radar tracked a stationary target
         during the 1 minute sighting.

         June 19, 1952; Yuma, Arizona. 2 p.m.  Witness:  USAF pilot John
         Lane. One round, white object flew straight and level for 10
         seconds.

         June 20, 1952; Central Korea. 3:03 p.m.  Witnesses:  four Marine
         Corps Captains and pilots of F4U-4B Corsair fighter planes. One
         10-20' white or silver oval object made a left-hand orbit at
         terrific speed for 60 seconds.

         June 21, 1952; Kelly AFB, Texas. 12:30 p.m.  Witness:  T/Sgt.
         Howard Davis, flight engineer of B-29 bomber at 8,000' altitude.
         One flat object with a sharply pointed front and rounded rear;
         white with a dark blue center and red rim, trailed sparks as it
         dove past the B-29 at a distance of 500', in l second.

         June 22, 1952; Pyungthek, Korea. 10:45 p.m.  Witnesses:  Two
         Marine Corps Sergeants. One 4 ft.  diameter object dove at a
         runway shooting red flames, hovered briefly over a hill, turned
         180 , flashed twice and was gone.

         June 23, 1952; Spokane, Washington.  4:05 p.m.  Witness:  Airport
         weather observer Rex Thompson. One round disc with a metallic
         shine flashed, and fluttered like a flipped coin for 5-7 minutes.

       June 23, 1952; McChord AFB, Washington. 9 p.m. Witness:  2nd
       Lt. K. Thompson. One very large light flew straight and level
       for 10 minutes.  No further information.

       June 23, 1952; Kirksville, Missouri.  Case missing from official
       files.

       June 23, 1952; Oak Ridge, Tennessee.  3:30 a.m.  Witness:
       secretary Martha Milligan. One bullet-shaped object with
       burnt-orange exhaust flew straight and level for 30-60 seconds.

       June 23, 1952; Owensboro, Kentucky.  10:00 a.m.  Witness:
       National Guard Lt. Col. O. L. Depp. Two objects looking like
       "giant soap bubbles", reflecting yellow and lavender colors, flew
       in trail for 5 seconds.

       June 23, 1952; Location unknown, but information came via Japan
       Hq. "CV 4359". 6:08 a.m. Witness:  USAF pilot of the l8th
       Fighter-Bomber Group. One black coin-shaped object, 15-20' in
       diameter, made an irregular descent.

       June 25, 1952; Chicago, Illinois. 8:30 p.m.  Witnesses:  Mrs.
       Norbury, Mr. Matheis. One bright yellow-white, egg-shaped object
       which sometimes had a red tail, made seven circles in 1 1/2
       hours.

       June 25, 1982; Japan-Korea area.  Case missing from official
       files.

       June 26, 1952; Terre Haute, Indiana. 2:45 a.m. Witness:  USAF
       2nd Lt. C. W. Povelites. Undescribed object flew at 600 m.p.h.
       and then stopped.  No further information in files.

       June 26, 1952; Pottstown, Pennsylvania.  11:50 p.m.  Witness:
       assistant manager of airport.  Three sightings of flashing
       lights:  two lights separated by 2 miles, with the leader
       flashing steadily and the other irregularly; two similarly
       flashing lights, but with l mile separation; finally a single
       light.  Speed estimated at 150-250 m.p.h.. Total of 1/2 hour.

       June 27, 1952; Topeka, Kansas. 6:50 p.m.  Witnesses:  USAF pilot
       2nd Lt. K. P. Kelly and wife. One pulsating red object which
       changed shape from a circular to a vertical oval as it pulsed.
       Was stationary for about 5 minutes, then went out.

       June 28, 1952; Lake Kishkanoug, Wisconsin. 6 p.m. Witness:  G.
       Metcalfe. One silver-white sphere became an ellipse as it turned
       and climbed away very fast.  10 seconds.

       June 28, 1952; Nagoya, Japan. 4:10 p.m.  Witness:  Capt. T. W.
       Barger, USAF electronics countermeasures officer.  One dark blue
       elliptical-shaped object with a pulsing border flew straight !nd
       level at 700-800 m.p.h..

       June 29, 1952; O'Hare Airport, Chicago, Illinois. 5:45 p.m.
       witnesses:  three USAF air policemen.  One bright silver, flat
       oval object surrounded by a blue haze, hovered, then moved very
       fast to the right and to the left, and up and down for 45
       minutes.

       July 3, 1952; Selfridge AFB, Michigan.  4:15 a.m.  Witnesses not
       identified.  Two big lights, estimated at 20' diameter, flew
       straight and level at tremendous speed.

       July 3, 1952; Chicago, Illinois. 11:50 p.m.  Witness:  Mrs. J.
       D. Arbuckle. Two bright pastel green discs flew straight and
       level very fast for 6 seconds.

       July 5, 1952; Norman, Oklahoma. 7:58 p.m.  Witness:  Oklahoma
       State Patrolman Hamilton in State Patrol airplane. Three dark
       discs hovered and then flew away, silhouetted against a dark
       cloud.  15 seconds.

       July 6-12, 1952; Elizabeth, New Jersey. 11:00 p.m. Witness:
       Charles Muhr. Four pictures taken of some indistinct light which
       was admittedly not seen visually, but which appeared on the
       negatives.

       July 9, 1952; Colorado Springs, Colorado. 12:45 p.m. Witness:
       USAF pilot Maj. C. K. Griffin. One object shaped like an airfoil
       less its trailing edge, luminous white, moved slowly and
       erratically for 12 minutes.

       July 9, 1952; Kutztown, Pennsylvania.  6:30 p.m.  Witness:
       farmer John Mittl. One aluminum, oval-shaped object changed
       direction and attitude, finally tipping on end and departing
       after 20 seconds.  Case file includes three vague photographs.

       July 9, 1952; Rapid City AFB, South Dakota. 3:35 p.m.
       Witnesses:  S/Sgt. D.P. Foster and three other persons.  Three
       times, a single white, disc-shaped object sped by, straight and
       level, in 5 seconds.

       July 12, 1952; Annapolis, Maryland.  3:30 p.m.  Witness:
       insurance company president William Washburn. Four large,
       elliptical-shaped objects were seen to fly very fast, stop, turn
       90* and fly away in 7-8 seconds.                 .

       July 12, 1952; Kirksville, Missouri.  9 p.m.  Witnesses:  many
       radar controllers who were military officers.  Several big blips
       tracked on radar at 1,500 kts.  (1,700 m.p.h.).  There was no
       visual sighting.

       July 14, 1952; Norfolk, Virginia. 8:12 p.m.  Witnesses:  Pan
       American Airways First Officer William Nash, Second Officer
       William Fortenberry. Eight large, round, glowing red objects
       maneuvered below their airliner, in formation.

       July 15, 1952; West Palm Beach, Florida. 10:10 p.m. Witnesses:
       J. Antoneff and two other persons.  One discus-shaped object,
       greyish, except when hovering, when it appeared muddy.  Hovered
       over Palm Beach International Airport, then followed an SA-l6
       twin-engined amphibian and flew away after 40-60 seconds.

       July 16, 1952; Beverly, Massachusetts.  9:35 a.m.  Witness:  U.S.
       Coast Guard photographer Shell Alpert. Four roughly elliptical
       blobs of light in formation photographed through window of photo
       lab.

       July 17, 1952; White Plains, New York. 3:10 p.m. Witness:  Mrs.
       Florence Daley. Two round objects, bluish-white with brighter
       rims, flew in formation, making a sound like bombers, only
       softer.  Note:  Later, the witness stated she heard many feminine
       voices coming from the objects.

       July 17, 1952; Lockbourne, Ohio. 11 a.m.  Witness:  Air National
       Guard employees. One light like a big star was seen for 3 hours,
       but disappeared when an aircraft approached.  Also seen the
       night of July 20, 22 and 23.

       July 18, 1952; Lockbourne, Ohio. 9:10 p.m.  Witnesses:  T/Sgt.
       Mahone, A/3c Jennings. One amber-colored, elliptical-shaped
       object with a small flame at the rear, periodically increased in
       brightness.  It moved very fast for l 1/2 minutes, giving off a
       resonant beat sound.

       July 18, 1952; Miami, Florida. 11 a.m.  Witnesses:  E. R. Raymer
       and daughter.  One opaque, silvery bubble flew very fast at a
       right-angle to the wind direction for 10 seconds.

       July 18, 1952; Patrick AFB, Florida.  9:45 p.m.  Witnesses:
       three USAF officers and four enlisted men.  Over an hour period,
       a series of hovering and maneuvering red-orange lights were
       observed moving in a variety of directions.

       July 19, 1952; Williston, North Dakota. 2:55 a.m. Witness:  one
       experienced civilian pilot.  One elliptical-shaped object with a
       light fringe, travelled down fast, made a 360* and then a 180*
       turn in 5 minutes.

       July 19, 1952; Elkins Park, Pennsylvania.  11:35 p.m.  Witnesses:
       USAF pilot Capt. C.J. powley and wife.  Two star-like lights
       maneuvered, hovered and sped for 5-7 minutes.

      July 20, 1952; Lavalette, New Jersey. 12:20 a.m. Witness:
      Seton Hall Univ. chemistry professor Dr. A.B. Spooner. Two large
      orange-yellow lights with some dull red coloring flew in trail,
      turned and circled for 5-6 minutes.

      July 21, 1952; Weisbaden, West Germany. 6:30 p.m. Witnesses:
      USAF pilot Capt. E.E. Dougher, WAF Lt. J.J. Stong, situated miles
      apart.  Four bright yellowish lights were seen by Dougher to
      separate, with two climbing and two flying away level in the
      opposite direction.  Stong watched two reddish lights fly in
      opposite directions.  Sightings lasted about 10-15 minutes.

      July 21, 1952; San Marcos AFB, Texas. 10:40 p.m. Witnesses:
      one Lieutenant, two Staff Sergeants, three airmen.  One blue
      circle with a blue trail was seen to hover and then accelerate to
      near-sonic speed (700+ m.p.h.) after 1 minute.

      July 21, 1952; Converse, Texas. 4:30 p.m.  Witness:  wife of
      USAF Capt. J. B. Neal. One elongated, fuselage-shaped object
      flew straight and level, made a right-angle turn and went out of
      sight at more than 300 m.p.h., all in 3-5 seconds.

      July 21, 1952; Rockville, Indiana.  8:10 p.m.  Witnesses:  one
      military officer, two enlisted men.  One aluminum, delta-shaped
      object with a vertical fin, flew straight and level, and then
      hovered during a 3 minute sighting.

      July 22, 1952; Holyoke, Massachusetts.  After midnight. Witness:
      Mrs. A. Burgess. One round, yellow, flashing light went
      downward.  No further information in files.

      July 22, 1952; Los Alamos, New Mexico. 10:50 a.m. Witnesses:
      control tower operator Don Weins, and two pilots for Carco.
      Eight large, round, bright aluminum objects flew straight and
      level, then darted around erratically during 25 minutes.

      July 22, 1952; Uvalde, Texas. 2:46 p.m.  Witness:  Don Epperly,
      Trans Texas Airlines station manager and weather observer.  One
      large, round, silver object flew at more than 1,000 m.p.h.  for 45
      seconds, while gyrating.

      July 22, 1952; between Boston and Provincetown, Massachusetts.
      10:47 p.m.  Witnesses:  pilot and radar operator of USAF F-94 jet
      interceptor.  One round blue light passed F-94, spinning.

      July 22, 1952; Trenton, New Jersey.  10:50 p.m.  t.o 12:45 a.m.,
      July 23. Witnesses:  crews of several USAF F-94 jet interceptors
      from Dover AFB, Del. Thirteen visual sightings and one radar
      tracking of blue-white lights during two hours.

      July 23, 1952; Pottstown, Pennsylvania.  8:40 a.m.  Witnesses:
      the two-man crews of three USAF F-94 jet interceptors. One large

-------Continued in Bluebook Part 3 -----------------------------------

Don

-- 
-* Don Allen *-               // Only   | Are you ready for SETI?
Internet: [email-masked]  \X/ Amiga   | Oct 12,1992 - ET comes to NM
UUCP: .........uunet!peora!bilver!dona  | The *real* "October Surprise"
Psi-Tech and alien brain-wave research -- Whats going on at Los Alamos?