Subject: Re: UK users

From: [email-masked] (Adrian Godwin)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 91 13:20:00 GMT

you wrote:
> you wrote:
> >Out of curiousity, how many of us are there and what are we hoping to
> 
> $ wc -l vr/glove-list/list
> 302 vr/glove-list/list

But I think what was wanted was :

> $ grep uk vr/glove-list/list | wc -l

I'm interested in all the discussions that occur here, and enjoy thinking
about various possible developments in both hardware and software. However, 
I'm over-committed to a whole bunch of other work and non-work projects and 
suspect that I'll never find the time to do anything concrete.
I'm a virtual-virtual-reality person :-).

I have a particular interest in platform-independent developments (especially
non-PC developments). This was a reason for joining my present employer 
(a small UK hardware manufacturer, for those not familiar with Acorn) rather
than a consequence of working here.

-adrian