Subject: sega glasses available? (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Peter Brown)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 91 14:34:54 EDT

Please tell me too!  I've been loking around, but no luck yet.  I think
I remember someone saying something about Toy Liquidators, but I didn't
see any at the local one.

> 
> Does anyone know where Sega 3D glasses are available (and $)?
> (Or another type, I guess, and cost?)
> 
> --
> J. David Beutel  11011011  [email-masked]  "I am, therefore I am."
> 

-- 
Peter Brown --- [email-masked] --- x6009 -- hall 123 office 10

---

From: Juri Munkki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 00:00:02 +0200

The Sega glasses are available directly from Sega USA. They used to sell
them for about $50. The shutters are not of high quality, but the interface
is simple to build and the shutters are good enough to produce a good 3D
effect. (I highly recommend playing with Sega glasses: it's FUN!)

Juri