Subject: Hi-res for PC?

From: Sean Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 91 10:35:24 bst

Hello,

I'm having problems in conecting to the EDU.UH.MATH.KARAZM FTP site. Could
someone e-mail me a copy of the PC Hi-res code? This should keep me going
until I can get a Mac version working!

Many thanks,

Sean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sean Clark,               Tel: (0509) 263171x4166                    %%%%
 LUTCHI Research Centre,   Fax: (0509) 610815                        ROCOCO
 Loughborough University,                                             %%%%
 Leicstershire,            
 LE11 3TU, UK              Internet: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 91 15:33:01 bst

Thanks to those of you who sent me a copy of the PC Hi-res code. However, I
have recently had a *serious* e-mail problem and all copies have been lost
:-( Could someone (Greg Alt?) re-send it for me?

Thanks again,

Sean Clark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sean Clark,                     Tel: (0509) 263171x4166              %%%%
 LUTCHI Research Centre,         Fax: (0509) 610815                  ROCOCO
 University of Technology,                                            %%%%
 Loughborough, Leicestershire,
 LE11 3TU, UK                    Internet: S.M.Clark%lut.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay

  * Due to e-mail problems I have lost some messages. If I have not *
       * replied to your e-mail please re-submit your message. *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------