Subject: gloves supply

From: [email-masked] (Simon Giszter)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 91 11:42:50 EDT

For those in NH:
Toys Unlimited (toy surplus outlet) in Conway has L Power gloves
bundled with SuperGlove Ball cartridges for $40.00
This was a good deal before the code was cracked or if you have a 
Nintendo. They also has NES infrared remotes and Sega stuff (but
not the Head system) for cheap.

---

From: Greg Newby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 91 11:17:07 -0500

I tried to post a note earlier in the week, and it didn't get through.
Now that the list is active again:

I phoned Mattel the other day.  They say that they will be selling/
distributing the gloves (large only) for this christmas. So, if you
don't have one and can't find one, you should be able to find one
within the next few months.  It sounded like they'd be pretty hard
to find after December or January, though...

Update on the AGE box thing:  Now I'm wondering if it's obsolete.  It's
not quite, because, among other things, the box can get data on demand,
instead of in a stream.  I'm not sure how sensitive the timing for the
ST code will be when people port it to other platforms.

Anyway, I'm still battling the legal thing, to get an agreement w/ 
AGE and my employer.  I'll take a final call for people interested
when the time comes, should be (as usual) pretty soon.  Thanks fo
your patience.

Oh, while I'm rambling:  standards for the glove drivers are a good
idea.  Once drivers get written for various platforms, real development
can begin.
-- Greg