Subject: move to a newsgroup?

From: J Eric Townsend <jet>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 91 14:07:07 CDT

Any reason why this list shouldn't become a newsgroup?  I'm more than
willing to keep karazm as the ftp site for glove related sources..

I was thinking

comp.periphs.glove -- since datagloves will fall in price over the
		      next few years.

Or perhaps:
alt.power-glove -- to test the waters and see what the response is like.

-- 
J. Eric Townsend - [email-masked] - Systems Wrangler, UH Dept of Mathematics
vox: (713) 749-2126  '91 CB750, DoD# 0378, TMRA# 27834
PowerGlove mailing list: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Gittings)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 91 09:49:41 +1000

------- Forwarded Message

> J Eric Townsend <[email-masked]> in
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>  wrote:

> alt.power-glove -- to test the waters and see what the response is like.

A newsgroup may be a good idea, but please don't make it an "alt" group
this site does not receive any of the "alt" groups.  Maybe the group
should be a bit more general to cover things like: head mounted tracking
devices, sega specs etc??

Cheers,
Paul Gittings
Telectronics Pacing Systems - 7 Sirius Rd, Lane Cove, NSW 2066, Australia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   _              | [email-masked]     | What's a Welsh/Canadian
_ // Amiga users  | 61-2-4136963 (voice: work)| doing in Oz? Looking for
\X/ make it happen| 61-2-4136868 (fax)        | the Wizard of course!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter how much I beg, Telectronics will not allow me to express any
opinions on its behalf.