Subject: please change my address

From: Shermane Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 91 23:56:51 EDT

Please change my mailing address FROM [email-masked]
TO [email-masked]. I am losing mail because my reader is
swamped.

Also is there an archive site, digest or summary for this list?
If so, please let me know where it is. Thanks.

---

From: Scott C. Kennedy (914) 945-1992 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 91 00:38:47 -0500

from:  Shermane Austin <[email-masked]>
   Please change my mailing address FROM [email-masked]
   TO [email-masked]. I am losing mail because my reader is
   swamped.

   Also is there an archive site, digest or summary for this list?
   If so, please let me know where it is. Thanks.
 don't know of the archive list but, I have all the mail (minus the
"subscribe-me") messages since it started. How much do you need?

Scott