Subject: * LCD Panels *

From: Maggot_Muncher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 22:48:14 PDT

Marlin P. Jones & Assoc. a mail order surplus etc. dealer
has some LCD panels in their latest(? Cat. 91-8) catalog.

640x400 ($55) w/ fluoro backlight        - 3735-OP
640x200 ($29.95) supertwist              - 3748-OP
256x64 ($16)   w/ electrolum. backlight  - 3793-OP

address: P.O. Box 12685      phone: (407) 848-8236
         Lake Park Fl.         fax: (407) 844-8764
	 33403-0685

BTW- I have no relation to them and have never ordered from them. 

-- 
 +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | David Langford - Corvallis, OR      |  `Let the sweet breezes heal me      |
 |                                     |   As they rove around the girth      |
 | [email-masked]        |   Of our lovely mother planet,       |
 | [email-masked]          |   Of the cool green hills of Earth.' |
 |                                     |   _Green Hills of Earth_ -Heinlein   |
 +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+