Subject: 68hc11 EVB vs. EVBU...

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Russell)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 91 14:45:50 PST

I want to order myself one of the 6811 evaluation boards.  My problem
is that now there are two to choose from the EVB and the EVBU.  I'm
wondering if all of the tools developed for the EVB (PD assemblers,
compilers, etc.) will work for the EVBU.  Also from what I've gathered
so far the new EVBU has pluses and minuses.  For example, how much
modification would the code that was posted to control the glove need
before it could be used with the new board...  It seems like the new
board has more up-to-date components, but less of them: for example
less external RAM and only one serial port.  Well, any info would be
appreciated...

-- 
Christopher L. Russell (yonderboy)  Phone: (408)378-9078 Campbell,CA
[email-masked] or [email-masked] or [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (E.X. Vanhensbergen )
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 91 14:37:06 -0500

Where are you ordering the 6811 from?
			Eric
			-RIT