Subject: Re: PG locations, NC-1 cables, and Amiga hookup.

From: [email-masked] (Adrian Godwin)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 14:31:23 +0100

>  
> Is there any Amiga code out there that would point me in the right direction
> of talking to the glove through the parallel port (just in regular mode)?
>  
> Any info is greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> -nik

There's some Amiga code around for a 'learning remote control' - it's
incomplete, but since it operates by polling the parallel port direct it
might give you some guidelines. It's also covered in both the CBM 
and Abacus books, but sample code always makes it easier ..

The code I have was on comp.sources.amiga; I can send a copy if you
don't have a local archive.

-adrian

---

From: Michael Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 11:50:05 -0700

Could you please mail me the amiga code that you mentioned? I would sure
appreciate it. My name is Michael Gibson and my e-mail addess is :
[email-masked]

		Thanks.