Subject: Update to npa.800-carriers.assigned

From: Bill Huttig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 16:24:46 EST

1. 800-NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 9/21/90)

1.1 800-NXX DISTRIBUTION (REV. 9/21/90)
 
Carrier                      800-NXXs Assigned
 
ACC LONG DISTANCE CORP          1
ACCESS LONG DISTANCE            1
ACTION TELECOM                  2
ADVANTAGE NETWORK               1
AFFORD A CALL                   1
ALASCOM                         2
ALLNET                         12
ALT. COMM TECH                  1
AMERICALL [ATC]                 2
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRS            1
AMERICAN LONG LINES             1
AMERICAN PIONEER TEL            1
AMERIGON                        1
AMERITECH AUDIOTEX              2
AMVOX                           1
ATC                             2
ATC DBA CIGNAL                  1
AT&T                          181*
ATX TELECOMM SVS                3
AUS INC                         1
 
BANK OF AMERICA                 1
BEEHIVE TEL. CO.                1
BITTLE TELECOMM                 1
BURLINGTON TELEPHONE            1
BUSINESS TELECOM INC            1
 
CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          8
CALL AMERICA                    3
CAM-NET SYSTEMS INC             1
CANADA                         19
CLAYDESTA                       1
CLEARTEL COMM                   1
CNCP TELECOM                    1
COM CABLE LAYING                1
COM LINK 21                     1
COM SYSTEMS                     2
COMMUNIGRP OF JACKSON           1
COMPU-TEL                       1
CONQUEST COMM.                  1
CONQUEST LONG DISTANCE          1
 
DELTA COMM.                     1
DIGITAL NETWORKING              1
DIRECT COMM.                    1
DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE            1

                                     - 1 -

 

EASTERN MICROWAVE               1
EASTERN TEL SYSTEMS             1
ECONO CALL LONG DIST            1
ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS         1
EXECULINES OF FLORIDA           1
EXECULINES SACRAMENTO           1
 
FEB CORPORATION                 1
FIRST DATA RESOURCES            1
FIRST DIGITAL NTWK              1
FIRST FINANCIAL MGMT            1
FIRST PHONE                     1
FLEX COMMUNICATIONS             1
FRIEND TECHNOLOGIES             1
FTC COMMUNICATIONS              1
 
GENERAL COMM.                   1
GTE FLORIDA                     1
GTE HAWAIIAN TEL CO             1
GTE NORTH                       1
 
HEARING IMPAIRED                1
 
INDIANA SWITCH                  1
INTERNAT TELECHARGE             1
INTERNAT PACIFIC                1
IOWA NETWORK SVS INC            1
 
J NET COMMUNICATIONS            1
 
LASSMAN WEBBER COMM             1
LDD INC                         1
LDDS COMMUNICATIONS             4
LINTEL SYSTEMS                  1
LITEL                           2
LONG DISTANCE FOR LESS          1
LONG DISTANCE OF MCH            1
LONG DISTANCE MGMT              1
LONG DISTANCE SAVERS            2
LONG DISTANCE SVCS.             1
LTS INC.                        1
 
MCI                            37
MERCURY INC.                    2
METROMEDIA LONG DIST.           1
MIDAMERICAN                     1
MIDCO COMM.                     1
MID ATLANTIC TEL.               1
 
NATIONAL DATA                   1
NATIONAL TELECOM                3
NATL TEL EXCHANGE               1
NATL TEL SVCS INC               1
NETWORK TELECOM                 1

                                     - 2 -

 

NETWORK TELEMGMT. SVC.          1
NETWORK TEL SVCS INC            1
NORTHERN ARIZONA COM            1
NORTHERN TELECOM INC.           1
NORTHWESTERN TELCO              1
NORTHWESTERN BELL               1
NTS COMM.                       1
NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR            20#
 
ONE CALL COMM                   1
 
PENTAGON COMPUTER               1
PHOENIX COMM GROUP              1
PHOENIX NETWORK                 1
PHONE AMERICA                   1
PILGRIM TELEPHONE CO.           1
PROTO-COL                       1
PUERTO RICO TELEPHONE           2
 
RCC PAGING SYSTEMS             16
RCI                             1
R-COMM LONG DISTANCE            1
 
SATELCO                         1
SCHNEIDER COMM                  4
SOUTHTEL [ATC]                  1
SOUTHERN INEREXCHSVC            1
SO. NEW ENGLAND TEL             1
SOUTHERNNET [MCI]               4
SOUTHWESTERN BELL               1
STAR-LINE                       1
STATE OF CALIFORNIA             1
SUNSHINE TEL.                   1
 
T TEL                           1
TEL AMERICA                     1
TEL SHARE                       1
TEL TECH INC.                   1
TEL UTILITIES OF WA             2
TELECABLE                       1
TELECOM OPTIONS PLUS            1
TELECONNECT [MCI]              28
TELE DIAL AMERICA               1
TELEMANAGEMENT CONS.            1
TELENATIONAL COMM               1
TELENET COMM [USS]              2
TELESCAN                        1
TELESPHERE                      1
TELEVUE                         1
TELUS COMM [ATC]                2
TEX-NET INC                     2
TK COMM                         1
TMC COMMUNICATIONS              1
TMC OF LA DBA COMTEL            2

                                     - 3 -

 

TMC SO. CENTRAL IND             2
TMC SOUTHWEST FL                1
TOTAL TEL USA                   1
TOUCH AMERICA                   1
TOUCH & SAVE                    1
TRAFFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3         6
TRANS NET INC                   1
TRI J                           1
TTE OF CHARLESTON               1
 
UNION TELEPHONE CO              1
UNITED INTER-MTN TEL            1
UNITED TEL DBA TELAMER          1
UNITED TEL OF FLORIDA           1
UNIVERSAL COMM SVCS             1
U.S. LINK LONG DISTANCE 1
U.S. SPRINT                    29
U.S. TRANSMISSION SYS           1
 
VALU LINE LONGVIEW              1
VALU-LINE                       1
VARTECH NATIONAL INC.           1
VIRGIN ISLAND TELEPHONE         1
VIRTUAL NETWORK                 1
VORTEL                          1
VYVX TELCOM                     2
 
WESTEL                          1
WESTERN UNION                   2

# These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.
* 181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 125 of the
  181 are available to new customers.

1.2 200's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 8/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
202                   RCC                             01-01-83
212                   RCC                             01-01-83
220                   ATX TELECOMM SVCS               11-15-89
221*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
222*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
223*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
224                   LONG DISTANCE FOR LESS          07-15-86
225*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
226                   ATC                             09-01-86
227*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
228*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
229                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          04-15-88
230                   NTWK. TELEMANAGEMENT SVCS.      02-15-88
231                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83

                                     - 4 -

 

232*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
233*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
234                   MCI                             06-01-86
235                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
236                   SCHNEIDER COMMUNICATION         10-01-86
237*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
238                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
239                   DELTA COMMUNICATIONS            09-01-86
240                   SOUTHERN INTEREXCHANGE SVC.     09-01-86
241                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
242*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
243*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
244#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             06-01-86
245*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
246(1)                SOUTHWESTERN BELL/AT&T-C        10-01-87
247*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
248*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
249                   LASSMAN WEBER COMM              08-15-89
250(2)                COMMUNICATION & INDUSTRY        03-01-89
251                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
252*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
253                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
254                   TOTAL TEL USA                   01-01-88
255*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
256                   LONG DISTANCE SAVERS            02-15-88
257                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
258                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
259                   LONG DISTANCE SAVERS            05-22-90
260                   COM LINK 21                     04-01-89
261                   SCHNEIDER COMMUNICATION         09-01-87
262*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
263                   CANADA                          01-01-83
264                   LDDS COMMUNICATIONS             01-01-83
265                   CANADA                          01-01-83
266                   COM. SYSTEM                     02-15-87
267                   CANADA                          01-01-83
268                   CANADA                          01-01-83
269                   FIRST DIGITAL NETWORK           06-01-87
270                   CLEARTEL COMM                   03-23-90
271                   TRAFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3          08-21-90
272*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
273#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             03-01-87
274                   MCI                             08-14-86
275                   METROMEDIA<>ITT/US TRANSM SYS   06-01-86
276                   ONE CALL COMM                   07-30-88
277                   MCI/SOUTHERNNET                 01-02-87
279                   MIDAMERICAN                     09-01-88
280                   ADVANTAGE NETWORK               01-15-88
282*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
283                   MCI                             08-14-86
284                   MCI                             10-10-86
286                   SO. NEW ENGLAND TEL             05-01-89
287#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             09-01-86
288                   MCI                             06-01-86

                                     - 5 -

 

289                   MCI                             06-01-86
292*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
293                   PROTO-COL                       08-01-87
294                   AFFORD A CALL                   05-15-89
295                   ACC LONG DIST CORP              11-15-89
296                   LONG DISTANCE SVCS              02-01-90
297                   AMERICAN EXPRESS TRS.           10-01-87
298                   TMC OF LA DBA COMTEL            02-15-90
299                   CLAYDESTA COMM.                 09-01-86
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and havwe active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to new customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.
 
(1)  Arrangements were made to activate a single line number in 800-246
to accomodate a customer with a shared (Southwestern Bell and AT&T)
service in the state of Oklahoma.  Their original number was 800-642.
However, due to a typographical error, their advertising was released
as 800-246.  800-246 in originating serving offices (OSOs), serving
Oklahoma NPAs only, should be routed to the AT&T POP and subsequently
to the INWATS database.  All other OSOs should vacant code 800-246.
 
(2)  800-250 Has temporarily been assigned as a test number for testing
purposes.

1.3 300's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 8/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
302                   RCC                             01-01-83
312                   RCC                             01-01-83
320                   CONQUEST LONG DIST.             11-15-89
321*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
322*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
323*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
324                   VYVX TELCOM                     06-01-87
325*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
326                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
327*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
328*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
329                   ATC/TELUS COMM                  03-01-87
330                   ATC/TELUS COMM                  07-01-86
331*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
332*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
333                   MCI                             06-01-86
334*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
335                   SCHNEIDER COMMUNICATION         10-01-87
336*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
337                   FIRST DATA RESOURCES            07-15-86
338*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
339#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             06-01-86

                                     - 6 -

 

341                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
342*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
343*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
344*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
345*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
346*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
347                   US SPRINT                       01-21-87
348                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
349                   DIRECT COMMUNICATOIN            09-01-87
350                   COM SYSTEMS                     02-15-87
351                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
352                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
353                   SCHNEIDER COMMUNICATION         09-01-87
354                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
355                   ATX TELECOM SVCS                10-01-89
356*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
357                   CAM-NET SYSTEMS INC             06-22-89
358                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
359                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
361                   CANADA                          01-01-83
362                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
363                   CANADA                          01-01-83
364                   VYVX TELCOM                     06-01-87
365                   MCI                             08-14-86
366                   MCI                             07-29-86
367*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
368                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
369                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
370                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
372                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
373                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 06-01-87
374                   INTERNAT TELECHARGE             02-23-89
375                   ATC DBA CIGNAL COMM             09-01-87
376                   ECONO CALL LONG DIST            08-21-90
377                   TELENET COMMUNICATIONS CORP     08-15-87
378                   NATIONAL TEL. CO                11-15-89
379                   EASTERN MICROWAVE               02-01-90
381                   LONG DIST OF MCH                08-21-90
382                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
383                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 06-01-87
384                   FRIEND TECHNOLOGIES             11-01-87
385                   COM CABLE LAYING                07-01-87
386                   TELECABLE CORPORATION           03-01-88
387                   CANADA                          01-01-83
388                   MCI                             01-01-89
392                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
393                   EXECULINES OF FLORIDA           12-16-86
394                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          06-21-90
395                   MCI                             01-01-89
396                   BANK OF AMERICA                 12-15-88
397                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-87
399                   ATC/AMERICALL CORP.             11-01-86
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the

                                     - 7 -

 

 181 are available to new customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.

1.4 400's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 9/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
402                   RCC                             01-01-83
412                   RCC                             01-01-83
420                   TMC SOUTHWEST FL                11-15-89
421*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
422                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
423*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
424                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
425                   TEL TECH INC.                   01-15-88
426*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
427#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             07-30-88
428                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
429                   T TEL                           04-18-90
431                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
432*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
433*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
434                   AMERIGON                        09-01-87
435                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
436                   INDIANA SWITCH INC.             02-01-87
437                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
438                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
439#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             10-01-88
440                   TEX-NET INC.                    10-01-86
441*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
442*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
443*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
444                   MCI                             06-01-86
445*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
446*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
447*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
448*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
449                   UNITED DBA TELAMER              05-22-90
450                   US LINK LONG DISTANCE           07-30-88
451*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
452                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
453                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
454                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
455                   LDD INC                         06-01-89
456                   MCI                             06-01-86
457                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
458*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
459                   NORTHWESTERN BELL               02-29-88
460                   NATL TEL EXCHANGE               06-15-89
461                   CANADA                          01-01-83
462*(1)               AT&T-C                          01-01-83

                                     - 8 -

 

463                   CANADA                          01-01-83
464#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             04-05-85
465                   CANADA                          01-01-83
466                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
467                   LDDS COMMUNICATIONS             01-01-83
468*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
469                   IOWA NETWORK SVS INC            08-15-89
471                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-89
472                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
473                   US SPRINT                       10-01-89
474                   VIRGIN ISLAND TELEPHONE         01-01-83
475                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
476                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
477                   MCI                             01-01-89
478                   ALASCOM                         01-01-83
479#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             05-15-88
480                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          06-21-90
481                   GTE NORTH                       10-01-88
482                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
483                   GTE FLORIDA                     05-31-88
484                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
485                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
486                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          05-31-88
487                   US SPRINT                       11-15-89
488                   US SPRINT                       10-01-89
489                   LDDS COMMUNICATIONS             10-01-87
492                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
493                   INTERNATL PACIFIC               09-21-90
494                   NETWORK TEL SVCS INC            11-15-89
495                   J NET COMMUNICATIONS            08-21-90
496                   TRAFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3          03-23-90
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to new customers.
 
(1)  PER the LERG, 462 is an AT&T-C 800-NXX.  a 1982 System Letter
designated 442 and 462 as assignable for intrastate traffic only.
Puerto Rico is, justifiably, completing intra-island traffic with it
and thus cannot send 800-462 calls to the mainland.  Customers
experiencing this difficuly will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

1.5 500's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 6/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
502                   RCC                             01-01-83
512                   RCC                             01-01-83
520                   PENTAGON COMPUTER               04-01-89
521*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
522*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83

                                     - 9 -

 

523*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
524                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
525*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
526*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
527*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
528                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
529                   MIDCO COMMUNICATIONS            01-01-83
530                   VARTEC NATIONAL INC.            07-01-89
531                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
532                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
533*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
534                   TRAFFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3         08-01-87
535*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
536                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
537*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
538                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
539                   FIRST PHONE                     06-21-90
540#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             05-15-88
541*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
542*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
543*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
544*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
545*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
546                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
547                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
548*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
549                   CALL AMERICA                    12-15-88
550                   CALL AMERICA                    06-01-88
551                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
552*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
553*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
554                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
555                   AT&T-C-ALL IC's DA              01-01-83
556                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
557                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
558                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
561                   CANADA                          01-01-83
562*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
563                   CANADA                          01-01-83
564#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             07-30-88
565                   CANADA                          01-01-83
566                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
567                   CANADA                          01-01-83
569                   NATIONAL TEL SVCS INC           08-15-89
572                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
574                   ACCESS LONG DISTANCE            04-15-88
575                   CNCP TELECOMM                   03-23-90
577                   TELENET COMMUNICATION CORP.     10-01-87
579                   LINTEL SYSTEMS                  06-01-87
580                   WESTEL                          01-01-88
582                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
583                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
584                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
586                   ACTION TELCOM COMPANY           05-31-88

                                     - 10 -

 

587                   LTS INC.                        08-01-88
588                   ACTION TELCOM COMPANY           03-01-88
589                   LITEL                           04-15-88
592                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
593                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
594                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
595                   PUERTO RICO TEL.                01-01-83
599                   LONG DISTANCE MGMT              06-21-90
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to new customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.

1.6 600's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 9/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
602                   RCC                             01-01-83
612                   RCC                             01-01-83
621*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
622*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
623                   TRAFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3          04-01-89
624*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
625                   NATIONAL DATA CORP              05-31-88
626                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
627                   MCI                             08-14-86
628*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
629                   BEEHIVE TEL. CO.                05-01-89
631                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
632                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
633*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
634*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
635*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
636                   CONQUEST COMMUNICATION          08-15-87
637*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
638*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
639                   BURLINGTON TELEPHONE            04-15-88
640#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             10-15-88
641                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
642*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
643                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
644                   CALL AMERICA                    06-01-88
645                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
646                   UNION TELEPHONE CO              06-21-90
647                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
648*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
649#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             10-01-88
652                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
654*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
655                   EXECULINE SACRAMENTO            02-23-89
656                   AMVOX                           12-15-88

                                     - 11 -

 

657                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
658                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
659                   US SPRINT                       11-15-89
660#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             10-01-88
661                   CANADA                          01-01-83
662*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
663                   CANADA                          01-01-83
665                   CANADA                          01-01-83
666                   MCI                             06-01-86
667                   CANADA                          01-01-83
668                   CANADA                          03-01-87
669                   US SPRINT                       10-31-86
672                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
673                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
674                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
675#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             05-31-88
676                   US SPRINT                       10-01-89
677                   MCI                             01-01-89
678                   MCI                             06-01-86
679                   TRANS NET INC                   09-21-90
680                   TEL UTILITIES OF WA             04-15-88
682                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
683                   METRO MEDIA LONG DISTANCE       05-27-87
684                   NORTHERN TELECOM INC.           05-01-89
686                   LITEL                           08-01-86
687                   NTS COMMUNICATIONS              12-01-87
688                   MCI                             01-01-89
689                   NORTHWEST TELEPHONE CO.         01-15-89
691                   TRAFFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3         01-01-83
692                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
694                   TELESCAN                        09-21-90
693                   TRI J                           01-15-89
695                   MCI                             01-01-89
696#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             10-01-88
698#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             09-01-86
699                   PILGRIM TELEPHONE CO.           11-30-88
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.

1.7 700's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 8/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
702                   RCC                             01-01-83
712                   RCC                             01-01-83
720                   TELEMANAGEMENT CONS.            08-15-87
721                   FLEX COMMUNICATIONS             06-15-89
722*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
724                   RCI CORP.                       07-01-86

                                     - 12 -

 

725                   SATELCO                         11-05-86
726                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
727                   MCI                             08-14-86
728                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 08-15-86
729                   US SPRINT                       10-01-87
732                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
733                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
734#                  NUMBER SVCS ADM CTR             07-30-88
735                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
736                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
737                   MERCURY INC.                    11-01-86
738                   MERCURY INC.                    10-15-87
741                   ATC                             06-01-87
742                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
743                   ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS         04-15-88
744                   TRAFFIC ROUTING ADMIN 3         12-01-87
745                   US SPRINT                       10-01-89
746                   FTC COMMUNICATIONS              06-21-90
747                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 06-01-87
748                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
749                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
752*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
753                   MCI                             01-01-89
754                   TEL SHARE                       10-01-87
755                   US SPRINT                       10-01-89
757                   TMS SO. CENTRAL IND             04-15-88
759                   MCI                             08-14-86
761                   ALTERNATE COMM TECH             02-01-90
762*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
763                   TOUCH & SAVE                    12-30-88
764                   ALASCOM                         06-15-88
765                   MCI                             01-01-89
766                   MCI                             01-01-89
767                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
768                   MCI/SOUTHERNNET                 09-01-86
770                   GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS          02-01-88
771                   MCI/SOUTHERNNET                 06-01-87
772                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
773                   COMPU-TEL                       01-01-83
774                   TTE OF CHARLESTON               08-21-90
776                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
777                   MCI                             06-01-86
778                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
779                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
780                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
782*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
783                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
784                   AMERICAN LONG LINES             10-01-87
785                   SUNSHINE TEL                    07-30-88
786                   UNITED TEL OF FLORIDA           11-01-88
787                   MID ATLANTIC TELECOM            02-01-90
788                   US SPRINT                       11-15-89
789                   TEL AMERICA                     12-10-86
792                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83

                                     - 13 -

 

794#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             01-01-87
797                   TMC SO. CENTRAL IND.            06-01-88
798                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-87
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 0f the
 181 are available to new customers.

1.8 800's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 6/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
800                   US SPRINT                       11-15-89
802                   RCC                             01-01-83
807                   NETWORK TELECOM                 04-18-90
808                   AMERITECH AUDIOTEX              05-29-89
812                   RCC                             01-01-83
821                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
822*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
823                   TOUCH AMERICA                   10-01-88
824                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
825                   MCI                             08-14-86
826*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
827                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
828*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
829                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
831                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
832                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
833*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
834#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             05-15-88
835                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
836                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
837                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 03-01-88
838                   UNITED INTER-MTN TEL            03-01-88
839                   STAR-LINE                       08-01-87
841                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
842*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
843*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
844                   LDDS COMMUNICATIONS             06-01-88
845                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
847                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
848*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
849                   BUSINESS TELECOM INC.           11-30-88
850                   TK COMMUNICATION                07-15-86
851                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
852*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
853                   UNIVERSAL COMM INC              11-15-89
854                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
855                   HEARING IMPAIRED (AT&T-C)       01-01-83
857                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 08-15-87
858                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83

                                     - 14 -

 

860                   VIRTUAL NETWORK                 02-15-89
862                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
863                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
864                   TELESPHERE                      12-15-86
865                   GTE HAWAIIAN TELCO              05-15-87
866                   MCI                             01-01-89
867                   VORTEL                          01-06-89
868                   MCI/SOUTHERNNET                 11-01-86
869                   US SPRINT                       05-01-87
871                   DIGITAL NETWORK INC             05-22-90
872*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
873                   MCI                             10-10-86
874*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
875                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           01-30-87
876                   MCI                             06-01-86
877                   US SPRINT                       07-29-86
878                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           01-30-87
879                   MCI                             01-01-89
880                   NATIONAL TELECOMM               04-15-88
881                   NATIONAL TELECOMM               04-15-88
882*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
884                   US SPRINT                       10-09-89
885                   TELEVUE CORPORATION             08-01-87
886                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
887                   EASTERN SYSTEMS INC.            10-31-86
888                   MCI                             06-01-86
889                   TEL UTILITIES OF WA             04-15-88
890                   ATX TELECOMM SVCS               11-15-89
891                   TMC COMMUNICATIONS              07-01-89
892                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
896                   TEX-NET INC.                    10-01-86
898                   COMMUNIGRP OF JACKSON           09-01-88
899                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          12-01-87
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to new customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.

1.9 900's NXXs ASSIGNED (REV. 6/21/90)
 
NXXs                        CARRIER                     DATE
----                        -------                     ----
902                   RCC                             01-01-83
908                   TEL ANNOUNCEMENT SYS            08-15-89
912                   RCC                             01-01-83
922*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
923                   ALLNET COMM. SERVICES           02-15-88
924#                  NUMBER ADM SVCS CTR             06-01-87
926                   MCI                             01-01-89
927                   US SPRINT                       11-15-89
928                   ATC/AMERICALL SYSTEMS LA            11-01-87

                                     - 15 -

 

932                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
933                   MCI                             01-01-89
936                   R-COMM. LONG DIST. TEL          11-01-86
937                   MCI                             08-14-86
939                   TELENATIONAL COMM.              03-23-90
940                   SOUTH TEL                       03-01-88
942*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
943                   AUS INC                         02-23-89
946                   AMERICAN PIONEER TEL            04-15-89
948                   PHOENIX NETWORK                 02-15-89
950                   MCI                             06-01-86
951                   PHONE AMERICA                   07-30-80
952                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
955                   MCI                             10-10-86
960                   TMC OF LA DBA COMTEL            11-01-88
962*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
963                   STATE OF CALIFORNIA             07-01-88
966                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          12-01-87
968                   TELE DIA AMERICA                02-02-87
969                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          05-31-88
972                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
980                   VALU LINE LONGVIEW              11-15-89
981                   PUERTO RICO TELEPHONE           09-01-87
982                   AT&T-C                          01-01-83
983                   WESTERN UNION                   09-01-86
986                   WESTERN UNION                   09-01-86
987                   BITTLE TELECOMM                 02-15-89
988                   MCI/TELECONNECT                 09-01-86
989                   CABLE & WIRELESS COMM.          05-31-88
990                   FEB CORPORATION                 12-15-88
992*                  AT&T-C                          01-01-83
996                   VALU-LINE                       01-01-83
999                   MCI                             06-01-86
 
*181 are assigned to AT&T and have active customers.  Only 105 of the
 181 are available to new customers.
 
#These codes are available for assignment by all BOCs.

Downloaded From P-80 International Information Systems 304-744-2253