Subject: US Long Distance Carriers Master Listing
From: [email-masked] (TELECOM Digest (Patrick Townson))
To: telecom
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 11:07:37 CDT

Another special file submitted by John Levine is a master listing in
alphabetical order of long distance carriers and the geographical
territory they serve is attached here. My thanks to John for sending
this file.  It will become a permanent file in the Telecom Archives.

Patrick Townson

 From: [email-masked] (John R Levine)
 Subject: Long distance carriers
 Date: Sat, 1 Oct 94 16:52:12 EDT

Here's another table from the FCC's BBS listing all of the operating IXC's
in the country with the states where they operate.  There's a big matrix of
which states each carrier operates in, not reproduced here.

I was surprised to find that the only carriers that operate in all 50
states (actually 49 states and D.C., since Alaska is special, until
very recently a monopoly jointly operated by Alascom and AT&T) are
the big three, AT&T, MCI, and Sprint.  C&W, LDDS, and Wiltel operate
in 49 states, all but Alaska.  Allnet operates in 48, all but Alaska
and Arkansas.  (I have no idea what their problem is in Arkansas.)
There are two that operate in 45 states, and the rest are down in the
30s or below.

The state with the fewest carriers listed is Delaware, with 6.  I
expect that's a wart of geography -- all of Delaware is in the
Philadelphia LATA, so Delaware customers can be served from a POP in
Pennsylvania.

Regards,

John Levine, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies"

                                                         STATES
                      CARRIER                   CIC ACNA SERVED

                           Totals by state:          
    ACC LONG DISTANCE CORPORATION              0234 ACT       9
    ACCESS LONG DISTANCE                       0991 AMM       7
    ACCESS SERVICES dba PACIFIC NW TELECOM     0013 GMS       3
    ACCESS-PLUS, INC.                          0551 AEQ       1
    ACTION TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO.              0282 ATC       4
    ADDTEL COMMUNICATIONS                      0414 ADX       1
    ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, INC.      0260 AVD       2
    ADVANTIS                                   0755 ALC       3
    AFFILIATED TELECOM SVCS., INC.             0790 AFF       1
    ALASCOM, INC.                              0866 AAM       1
    ALLCOMM LONG DISTANCE, INC.                0075 AOM       1
    ALLNET COMM. SVC., INC. [LDX, LEXITEL]     0444 ALN      48
    ALTERNATE COMM TECHNOLOGY, INC.            0405 ACX       3
    AMERICALL COMMUNICATIONS                   0682 AIY       5
    AMERICALL CORPORATION (CALIF.)             0099 ARZ       2
    AMERICAN COMMUNICATIONS INT'L, LTD.        0145 ANU       2
    AMERICAN COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK, INC.      0061 AZC       1
    AMERICAN COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY, INC.   0645 AXC       1
    AMERICAN DISCOUNT TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC. 0598 AOU       1
    AMERICAN LONG DISTANCE CORPORATION         0028 VOB       1
    AMERICAN LONG DISTANCE EXCHANGE, INC.      0540 AXL       6
    AMERICAN LONG DISTANCE SERVICES            0504 AMF       1
    AMERICAN LONG LINES                        0241 ALG       9
    AMERICAN NETWORK EXCHANGE, INC.            0370 ANK      26
    AMERICAN SHARECOM, INC.                    0322 ASI      14
    AMERICAN TELCO NETWORK SERVICES, INC.      0663 ANN       1
    AMERICAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENTERPRISES    0813 AEW      18
    AMERICAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS HOLDING, LTD.  0573 AMH       1
    AMERICAN TELEPHONE NETWORK                 0648 AZN      15
    AMERICAN TELNET, INC.                      0307 AQA       0
    AMERICOM COMMUNICATIONS                    0567 AMS       4
    AMERISYSTEMS, INC.                         0362 EOC       2
    AMERITEL LONG DISTANCE, INC.               0975 ALQ       1
    AMNET, INC.                                0128 AXT       1
    AMPTELCO CORPORATION                       0267 APC       1
    AMVOX                                      0617 AVX       1
    ANSWER-NET, INC.                           0143 AWE       1
    APPLE COMMUNICATIONS                       0095 AZL       2
    APPLIED SIGNAL CORPORATION                 0256 APD       1
    ARCH TELECOM                               0304 LUS       1
    ASCENDING TECHNOLOGIES                     0139 AWT       1
    ASSOCIATED TELENET, INC./ A CTI COMPANY    0279 ASN       1
    AT&T COMMUNICATIONS                        0288 ATX      50
    ATLANTIC TELEPHONE COMPANY, INC.           0125 AQT       1
    ATX TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES            0004 ATZ      12
    AUSTIN BESTLINE                            0302 ABN       1
    AUTOMATED COMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0244 AUD       8
    AUTOMATED TELEPHONE                        0235 EMT       2
    AUTUMN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                0779 AUX       4
    B.R. COMMUNICATIONS                        0791 BRR       1
    BEE LINE LONG DISTANCE                     0276 BLE       1
    BITTEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION      0867 BTL       1
    BIXBY TELEPHONE LONG DISTANCE CO.          0580 BXT       1
    BIZ TEL LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CO.        0606 BIZ       1
    BRANSON TELEPHONE                          0836 BRN       1
    BROWER NETWORK 1                           0037 NWO       4
    BUDGET CALL LONG DISTANCE                  0368 BUC      16
    BURLINGTON TELEPHONE COMPANY               0515 BUR       6
    BUSINESS CHOICE NETWORK                    0736 BCH       1
    BUSINESS TELECOM, INC.                     0833 BTM       9
    C & G ASSOCIATES                           0788 SIG       1
    CABLE & WIRELESS COMM, INC. (TDX)          0223 TDX      49
    CALL AMERICA                               0300 CMA       4
    CALL AMERICA BUSINESS COMM. CORP.          0344 CBU       1
    CALL AMERICA OF PALM DESERT                0410 CPD       1
    CALL AMERICA OF RIVERSIDE                  0351 CRV       2
    CALL FOR LESS LONG DISTANCE                0259 CFX       1
    CALL SAVERS, INC.                          0291 CSF       1
    CALL TECHNOLOGY CORP. OF PHILADELPHIA      0091 CTG       2
    CALL-USA, INC.                             0429 FNS       1
    CAM-NET, INC.                              0046 CNZ       1
    CAMBRIDGE COMMUNICATIONS                   0487 CBG       1
    CAMERON LONG DISTANCE                      0670 CAO       1
    CAPITAL NETWORK SYSTEMS, INC.              0425 CAQ      20
    CAPITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.           0221 CPL      11
    CARIBBEAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH, INC.      0383 CIB       1
    CELLULAR LONG DISTANCE CO.                 0530 CUL       1
    CELLULAR, INC.                             0748 CLW       0
    CENTURY AREA LONG LINES                    0550 CAL       1
    CENTURY TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.           0914 SMD       2
    CHADWICK TELEPHONE                         0909 CWV       4
    CHERRY COMMUNICATIONS                      0270 CHY      11
    CHILLICOTHE LONG DISTANCE                  0293 LSP       1
    CINCINNATI BELL LONG DISTANCE, INC.        0654 CBD       6
    CITYNET COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0774 CYU       1
    CLEARTEL COMMUNICATIONS                    0548 CRZ      12
    CLIFTON PHONE SYSTEMS                      0309 CFP       1
    COACHELLA VALLEY COMM. dba INTEG. OP. SVCS 0629 CHL       2
    COAST INTERNATIONAL, INC.                  0063 CIZ       5
    COAST TO COAST TELECOMMUNICATIONS          0902 MWT       1
    COASTAL AUTOMATED COMMUNCATIONS CORP.      0966 AUC      11
    COLONIAL ENTERPRISE, INC.                  0329 CQL       2
    COLORADO RIVER COMMUNICATIONS              0306 CDR       1
    COLUMBIA TEL                               0918 CBA       1
    COMCENTRAL dba SOUTHNET SERVICES, INC.     0934 SUH       1
    COMCENTRAL, INC.                           0611 COX       1
    COMMONWEALTH LONG DISTANCE CO.             0336 CWZ       4
    COMMUNICATION SERVICES OF COLORADO         0675 NSL       1
    COMMUNICATIONS BROKERS, INC.               0640 NBK       1
    COMMUNICATIONS CABLE LAYING CO., INC.      0339 CAB       2
    COMMUNICATIONS GATEWAY NETWORK, INC.       0643 CGW       1
    COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS, INC.               0073 CPW       1
    COMMUNICATIONS TELESYSTEMS, INTL. (CTI)    0502 CXM      15
    COMMUNICATIONS, INC., dba ECI              0667 THG       1
    COMMUNIQUE TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.        0810 CQE       7
    COMWEST COMMUNICATIONS                     0238 CWS       1
    CONNECT AMERICA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.       0660 CQA       9
    CONNECT AMERICA CORP.                      0374 CQB       6
    CONQUEST                                   0319 CQO      26
    CONSOLIDATED NETWORK, INC.                 0725 CDN      13
    CONTACT AMERICA, INC.                      0646 COA       1
    CONTINENTAL LONG DISTANCE                  0701 CWG       1
    CONTINENTAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS GROUP       0612 CGR       1
    CORPORATE TELEMANAGEMENT GROUP             0690 CGP       6
    CUSTOM TELECOM. NETWORK OF ARIZONA         0586 CZZ       2
    CYBERLINK                                  0618 CYB       1
    CYPRESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP., (CYTEL)  0203 CTQ       4
    DATA & ELECTRONIC SERVICES, INC.           0147 DES       1
    DELTA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                 0233 DLT       8
    DELTACOM, INC.                             0240 SIR       2
    DELUXE DATA SYSTEMS                        0693 DLX       3
    DIAL LONG DISTANCE CORP.                   0398 DSC       0
    DIAL-NET, INC.                             0969 DNI       7
    DIGITAL NETWORK SERVICES, INC.             0064 DSV       2
    DIGITAL NETWORK, INC.                      0853 TXL       2
    DIGITRAN CORP.                             0543 DTR       5
    EASTERN TELELOGIC CORPORATION              0303 ETL       2
    EASTERN TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, INC.            0054 ETS       5
    ECON-A-CALL, INC., OF HAYS                 0497 ECA       1
    ECONO-LINE WACO                            0373 ECW       1
    ECONO. CALL LONG DISTANCE SERVICES         0325 ECR       2
    ECONOMY TELEPHONE, INC.                    0060 ECY       1
    EDS                                        0650 UTA       2
    ELECTRIC LIGHTWAVE, INC.                   0802 ELG       2
    EMI COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION             0365 EMI       5
    ENVOY GLOBAL                               0868 EGI       1
    EQUICOM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0364 EQM       1
    ETSC                                       0048 ETM       1
    EXCEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0752 EXL       2
    EXECULINES OF SACRAMENTO                   0511 ESM       5
    EXECULINES OF THE NORTHWEST, INC.          0705 ENW       2
    FARMERS LONG DISTANCE, INC.                0531 FAR       1
    FEB CORPORATION                            0922 FEB       0
    FEDERAL TRANSTEL, INC.                     0285 FTT       0
    FEIST LONG DISTANCE                        0679 SWB       3
    FIBERLINK COMMUNICATIONS CORP.             0051 FBL       1
    FIBERTECH TELECOM, INC.                    0479 FTI       4
    FIRST FONE LONG DISTANCE                   0935 FSL       2
    FIRSTEL                                    0475 FTL       3
    FLEX COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM                 0096 FLX       3
    FONE AMERICA, INC.                         0503 FAC       4
    FOX COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION             0637 FOX       3
    FUTURE TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS            0121 FRE       1
    GENERAL COMMUNICATION, INC.                0077 GCN       2
    GLENS FALLS LONG DISTANCE SERVICES         0295 GFS       1
    GULF LONG DISTANCE, INC.                   0962 GLG       3
    HAWAIIAN TELEPHONE COMPANY                 0015 HWT       1
    HEARTLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0009 HER       4
    HEDGES & ASSOCIATES                        0049 HDG       1
    HEREFORD LONG DISTANCE SERVICES            0584 WRU       1
    HI-PLAINS NTS COMMUNICATIONS               0722 HPL       1
    HOGAN COMMUNICATIONS                       0965 HOG       2
    HOME OWNERS LONG DISTANCE, INC.            0882 HOL       1
    HOTEL NETWORKS                             0575 HNT       1
    HSS VENDING DISTRIBUTORS                   0392 HSV       0
    ICON COMMUNICATIONS CORP.                  0706 ICU       2
    IFC COMMUNICATIONS                         0141 IFF       0
    INFO-TEL, INC.                             0433 IFT       0
    INFOACCESS, INC.                           0172 IFA       0
    INFORMATICS, INC.                          0583 IFC       5
    INNOVATIVE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.            0510 INV       1
    INTEGRATED SYSTEMS CORPORATION             0696 IGA       1
    INTEGRETEL, INC.                           0402 IGT       0
    INTELCO                                    0465 TEC       2
    INTELLICALL OPERATOR SERVICES              0034 ICH       1
    INTERAMERICAN TELEPHONE CO. (ITC)          0936 IAT       1
    INTERLINK TELECOMMUNICATIONS               0904 ILK       2
    INTERNATIONAL AUDIOTEXT NETWORK, INC.      0509 IAN       9
    INTERNATIONAL CELLULAR, INC.               0943 CEO       1
    INTERNATIONAL PACIFIC                      0589 IPC       7
    INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.     0519 IZT       0
    INTERSTATE TELECOM SVCS., INC.             0964 ILC       1
    INTL. 800 TELECOM dba TELECALL LONG DIST.  0685 NTI       1
    IOWA NETWORK SERVICES, INC.                0225 IAS       2
    ITC NETWORKS                               0468 IUT       4
    KENTUCKY TELEPHONE CORPORATION             0062 KTC       1
    KEYSTONE LONG DISTANCE                     0699 KYL       6
    KEYSTONE TELECOM, INC.                     0545 KST       1
    KEYSTONE TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.          0703 KSN       1
    KRB TELECOM                                0989 KRB       4
    L.D. NETWORK, INC.                         0931 LDQ       1
    L.D. SERVICES, INC.                        0280 LSE       4
    LA CONEXION FAMILIAR, INC.                 0926 LCF       4
    LAKE STATES COMMUNICATIONS, INC.           0552 LKS       1
    LANDMARK COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, INC.      0193 LMK       1
    LCI                                        0562 LCZ       4
    LCI INTERNATIONAL/LITEL                    0432 LGT      45
    LCT LONG DISTANCE                          0561 LKC       1
    LDB INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION              0477 LDB       9
    LDDS                                       0450 LDD      49
    LDS OF ALEXANDRIA                          0036 LDA       1
    LDS OF MONROE                              0036 LMN       1
    LDS OF SHREVEPORT                          0036 LSH       1
    LECNET, INC.                               0299 TFP       1
    LINKUSA CORPORATION                        0563 LNK       1
    LINTEL SYSTEMS/LTLD                        0579 LNS       1
    LOCATE TELEPHONE COMPANY                   0512 LAT       1
    LONE STAR TELECOM                          0205 LST       1
    LONG DISTANCE AMERICA                      0035 CWK       2
    LONG DISTANCE COMMUNICATIONS               0607 LDC       1
    LONG DISTANCE DISCOUNT, INC.               0533 LGD       6
    LONG DISTANCE MANAGEMENT                   0536 LDM       4
    LONG DISTANCE MANAGEMENT, INC.             0382 LGM       1
    LONG DISTANCE NETWORK                      0395 LOS       4
    LONG DISTANCE NORTH OF NEW HAMPSHIRE       0516 LNH       5
    LONG DISTANCE OF MICHIGAN                  0631 LMI      14
    LONG DISTANCE OHIO, INC.                   0564 LOH       1
    LONG DISTANCE SAVERS                       0036 LSI       6
    LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE SAVERS, INC.       0213 LTS       3
    LONG DISTANCE TRANSFER, INC.               0069 LOG       3
    MANITOWOC LONG DISTANCE SERVICE            0357 MTZ       1
    MARATHON COMMUNICATIONS                    0014 MHZ       1
    MATRIX TELECOM                             0780 MXT       7
    MCI                                        0222 MCI      50
    METRO ONE DIRECT                           0565 MDI       1
    METRO TELECOM, INC.                        0692 MEO       0
    METRO TELECOMM. SVCS., INC. dba METROCOMM  0860 TWH       3
    METRO TELEPHONE, INC.                      0635 MHE       1
    METRONET LONG DISTANCE COMMUNICATIONS      0258 MLD       1
    MFS INTELENET, INC.                        0440 MFZ       3
    MID ATLANTIC TELECOM                       0086 MAD       9
    MID-COM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0495 MIZ       2
    MIDCO COMMUNICATIONS                       0338 MIT       1
    MIDCOM OF ARIZONA, INC.                    0558 MDL       1
    MIDTEL LONG DISTANCE MINOT                 0932 MMN       1
    MIDWEST TELECOM                            0980 MWS       1
    MIDWEST TELEPHONE SERVICE, INC.            0680 MDW       1
    MINNESOTA INDEPENDENT.INTEREXCH.CO./MIIC   0264 MEN       1
    MOUNTAINEER LONG DISTANCE, INC.            0923 MOI       4
    MRC TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0912 NLG       1
    MULTIMEDAI TELEPHONE SERVICE, INC.         0829 MUE       1
    MUSTANG TELE-COMMUNICATIONS, INC.          0688 MNG       1
    MVP COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                   0827 SZT       1
    NACT dba NETWORK TELEMANAGEMENT SERVICES   0806 NTG       1
    NAPA VALLEY TELECOM SERVICES               0794 NVT       2
    NATIONAL BRANDS, INC.                      0549 NBI       1
    NATIONAL DATA CORPORATION                  0632 NLD       2
    NATIONAL FIBERNET, INC.                    0326 NFB       1
    NATIONAL INDEPENDENT CARRIER EXCH., INC.   0059 GLD       2
    NATIONAL TECHNICAL ASSOCIATES dba NTA      0683 NTK       1
    NATIONAL TELE-SAV, INC.                    0341 NSV       1
    NATIONAL TELECOM. OF FLORIDA               0657 NFL       1
    NATIONAL TELEPHONE EXCNAGE (PA)            0746 NLE       2
    NATIONAL TELEPROCESSING, INC.              0697 NZT       1
    NATIONAL TELESERVICE                       0401 NNL       3
    NATIONWIDE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.            0716 NND       3
    NATIONWIDE LONG DISTANCE                   0403 NGD       1
    NCHE TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK, INC.      0017 NCE       1
    NET EXPRESS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.           0388 NXC       2
    NETWORK BILLING AND COLLECTIONS, INC.      0871 NBZ       1
    NETWORK LONG DISTANCE                      0765 DCT       1
    NETWORK ONE                                0135 NOE       2
    NETWORK OPERATOR SERVICES, INC.            0308 NOS       4
    NETWORK USA                                0881 CNK       1
    NEW ENGLAND TELEDISCOUNT SYSTEMS, INC.     0940 NED       1
    NEW TIMES, INC.                            0945 NWM       0
    NICKEL FONE                                0423 NFN       1
    NORTH AMERICAN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.        0933 NAC       2
    NORTH AMERICAN TELEPHONE                   0201 NHT       1
    NORTH COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION    0890 NHC       6
    NORTHERN ARIZONA COMMUNICATIONS CORP.      0491 NAR       1
    NORTHERN TELECOM INC.                      0376 NTQ       1
    NORTHERN WISCONSIN L.D.S.                  0713 NWD       1
    NORTHLAND TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, LTD.          0332 NRD       1
    NORTHWEST TELECOM, LTD.                    0638 NWT       1
    NORTHWEST TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO.           0212 NWS       3
    NTC, INC.                                  0908 NCQ       3
    NTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                   0469 GMW       6
    NTS NETOWRK TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES    0644 SVV       1
    NUESTRA TELEFONICA                         0407 NUE       1
    O.L.C. COMPANY                             0651 OLC       1
    OCOM CORPORATION                           0590 OCO       1
    ONCOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                 0805 ONR      33
    ONE CALL COMM. dba OPTICOM [ONE]           0880 SVL      33
    ONE-2-ONE COMMUNICATIONS                   0390 PRO      13
    OPERATOR SERVICE CO.                       0891 CIN       4
    PACE LONG DISTANCE SERVICE                 0757 PAC      13
    PARKWAY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0553 PRK       1
    PAY TEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0917 PAY       1
    PAYLINE SYSTEMS, INC.                      0767 PLS       8
    PDQ COMMUNICATIONS SOURCE                  0178 PDQ       2
    PENINSULA LONG DISTANCE SERVICE, INC.      0743 PLD       1
    PEOPLE'S TELEPHONE COMPANY, INC.           0227 CYN       5
    PEOPLES COMMUNCATIONS, INC.                0728 PIO       1
    PHONE BASE SYSTEMS, INC.                   0380 PHB       1
    PHONE ONE                                  0393 EXF       1
    PHONETEL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.                0838 PHT       6
    PILGRIM TELEPHONE, INC.                    0930 PLG       2
    POLAR COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION           0967 PLR      15
    PREFERRED NETWORK                          0976 PFR       1
    PREMIER LONG DISTANCE SVCS., INC.          0342 PIE       1
    PRIME TIME COMMUNICATIONS                  0954 PRI       1
    PRO TAS TELECOMMUNICATIONS                 0673 PFE       1
    PROTEL, INC.                               0418 PTZ       0
    PSA, INC.                                  0045 PSA       1
    PSP MARKETING GROUP, INC.                  0249 PMG       1
    PUBLIC PHONE                               0255 PUP       2
    PUBLIC SERVICE COMPANY OF NEW MEXICO       0830 PSV       1
    PUBLIC SWITCH CORP.                        0740 PSW       1
    QUEST TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0971 APV       1
    R D & J COMMUNICATIONS MGMT., INC.         0642 RDJ       7
    RANGER TELECOMMUNICATIONS                  0047 RGR       1
    RCI LONG DISTANCE                          0003 RTC      26
    READY CALL, INC.                           0605 ESY       1
    RESURGENS COMMUNICATION GROUP              0782 STE       4
    RESURGENS WEST, INC.                       0471 UEL       1
    SCHNEIDER COMMUNICATIONS                   0500 SCH       7
    SCIENCE DYNAMICS CORPORATION               0609 SDD       1
    SECURITEX dba TYLERNET LONG DISTANCE       0254 TYR       1
    SHARED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, INC.       0246 SHD       2
    SHARED USE NETWORK                         0018 SNK       2
    SHOW-ME LONG DISTANCE, INC.                0778 SHW       1
    SONIC COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                 0126 SNU       1
    SOUTH CAROLINA NETWORK, INC.               0807 SNZ       1
    SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND TELEPHONE (SNET)      0763 SNG       1
    SOUTHTEL CORPORATION                       0792 SZU       4
    SOUTHWEST UNITED COMMUNICATION, INC.       0993 SUC       1
    SOUTHWESTERN TELECOM, INC.                 0005 SOW       1
    SP TELECOM                                 0056 SPA       6
    SPRINT                                     0333 UTC      50
    ST. JOE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.               0744 SJE       1
    STANDARD COMMUNICATIONS, INC., dba SCI     0248 SCQ       1
    STANDARD TELCOM, INC.                      0352 STD       1
    STAR TEL                                   0313 STR       1
    STAR TEL OF ABILENE                        0787 STT       1
    STAR TEL OF VICTORIA                       0983 STV       1
    STAR TEL TRANSMISSION CO., INC.            0984 STA       1
    STARTEC, INC.                              0719 STZ       1
    STENOCALL                                  0929 STO       1
    STONE & COMPANY                            0184 SOZ       1
    SUNSHINE TELEPHONE, INC. dba SUNTEL        0784 SNH       1
    SUNTEL, INC.                               0247 SUL       3
    SWITCH 2000, INC.                          0727 SWH       3
    SYNERGY TELEMANAGEMENT                     0795 SGY       1
    T M SEPULVEDA, INC.                        0358 SEP       3
    T-TEL                                      0493 TRF       2
    TACONIC LONG DISTANCE SERVICE, CORP.       0245 TDT       4
    TALTON TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION      0849 TWL       1
    TCI COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                   0560 TUC       3
    TEASE COMMUNICATIONS                       0883 TZY       2
    TEL AMERICA                                0700 TMU       7
    TEL NET, INC.                              0919 TNT       1
    TEL OPTIC, INC., dba CALL AMERICA          0489 HGS       5
    TEL SERV                                   0378 ALP       1
    TEL-AMERICA NETWORK SERVICES, INC.         0274 TNW       3
    TEL-CENTRAL OF JEFFERSON CITY              0218 TCQ       1
    TEL-COM, INC.                              0815 TEZ       1
    TEL-SHARE                                  0330 TSH       1
    TEL-SPAN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.              0520 TSW       1
    TELALEASING ENT. INC. dba PHONE ZONE, INC. 0397 PZF       1
    TELAMARKETING COMM OF BIRMINGHAM           0007 TOB       1
    TELAMARKETING COMM OF MONTEREY             0007 TMY       1
    TELAMARKETING COMM OF PIEDMONT             0007 TPI       1
    TELAMARKETING COMM OF THE TRI-STATES       0007 TAE       1
    TELAMARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, INC.         0007 TAM      11
    TELAMERICA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.            0749 VCE       1
    TELCO COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC.           0457 TDG       1
    TELE TECH, INC.                            0915 TTH       0
    TELE-COMMUNICATIONS INT'L                  0958 TTW       1
    TELE-MATIC CORP.                           0655 TMW       5
    TELE-SYS, INC.                             0482 TEI       1
    TELECABLE CORPORATION                      0845 TBQ       4
    TELECOLUMBUS, USA dba WORLDCOM             0953 WDC       3
    TELECOM WEST                               0529 LWC       1
    TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS, INC.       0029 TQC       1
    TELECON COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION         0518 TOX       1
    TELECORP INTERNATIONAL                     0985 TQI       2
    TELEDATA INTERNATIONAL, INC.               0481 TDE       1
    TELEGROUP                                  0630 TGP       0
    TELEMANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CORPORATION     0458 TGN       3
    TELENATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS                0621 TZX       7
    TELEPHONE ASSOC. LONG DISTANCE SERVICES    0837 TDS       2
    TELEPHONE ASSOC., dba FERGUS FALLS LD      0498 FRG       1
    TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION       0977 THZ       1
    TELEPHONE ELECTRONICS NETWORK, LTD.        0745 TRW       0
    TELEPHONE EXPRESS                          0899 TEC       6
    TELESAVER OF NEW MEXICO                    0026 ABQ       1
    TELESCAN, INC.                             0731 TZC       2
    TELEVOX PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS, INC.        0409 TXV       1
    TELNEX, INC.                               0296 TXI       1
    TELSTAR COMMUNICATIONS,INC.                0873 TPD      10
    TELTRUST NETWORK SERVICES                  0485 TUT      11
    TELVUE COPORATION                          0707 SDY      22
    TEXUSTEL, INC.                             0331 TXT       1
    THE COMMUNIGROUP                           0268 CUT      11
    THE PAY TELEPHONE CO.                      0798 PYT       1
    THE REAL PUBLIC TELEPHONE COMPANY, INC.    0896 REL       1
    THE SWITCHBOARD                            0385 SBD       1
    TMC LONG DISTANCE                          0019 TSD       1
    TMC OF LEXINGTON                           0462 TLX       1
    TMC OF OMAHA                               0007 TOH       3
    TMC OF SOUTHERN KENTUCKY                   0942 TBG       1
    TOTAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0848 TIO       1
    TOTAL-TEL USA, INC.                        0081 TTU      14
    TOTALNET COMMUNICATIONS, INC.              0346 TQL       1
    TOUCH 1, INC.                              0797 TOA      20
    TOUCH AMERICA, INC.                        0335 THA       2
    TOUCH-1 LONG DISTANCE, INC.                0751 TUH       8
    TRANSACTION NETWORK SERVICES               0522 TAX       1
    TRANSPACIFIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.      0578 TPF       3
    TRI*TEL COMMUNICATIONS                     0874 TIQ       7
    TRI-STATE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.             0472 TIE       1
    TRT TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.               0120 TRT       8
    TTE OF CHARLESTON                          0461 TTQ       1
    U S COMNET                                 0229 UZC       2
    U.S. ADVANTAGE LONG DISTANCE               0596 UAV       1
    U.S. COMMUNCATIONS INC.                    0879 USI       5
    U.S. CONNECT CORPORATION                   0574 USJ       5
    U.S. FIBERCOM                              0941 UFZ       1
    U.S. FIBERLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.        0576 UFL       1
    U.S. LINK                                  0355 USL       3
    U.S. LONG DISTANCE, INC.                   0556 ULD      12
    U.S. NET, INC.                             0298 USZ       1
    U.S. NETWORK                               0271 LNO       3
    U.S. TELE-COMM, INC.                       0396 USQ       1
    ULTIMATE COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION        0822 ULM       1
    UNI-TEL OF FARMINGTON                      0907 UNT       1
    UNION TELEPHONE COMPANY                    0855 UTT       3
    UNITED COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                0955 PCL       1
    UNITED L.D.S.                              0840 UDS       1
    UNITED TELEPHONE CO. dba TELAMERICA L.D.   0544 UTD       1
    UNITED TELEPHONE LONG DISTANCE             0204 ULG       8
    UNITED TELESYSTEMS, INC.                   0861 USY       1
    UNITEL                                     0863 UNE       1
    UNITEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.                0869 UCN       1
    US COMM. INC., dba SOUTHWEST L.D.N., INC.  0568 JNT       3
    US WATS                                    0200 UWT       6
    VADACOM                                    0057 VDC       2
    VALLEY STAR-TEL                            0878 VST       1
    VALU-LINE OF AMARILLO                      0669 VOA       4
    VALU-LINE OF KANSAS                        0678 VLK       1
    VALU-LINE OF LONGVIEW, INC.                0859 VLW       1
    VALU-LINE OF ST. JOSEPH                    0889 VSJ       1
    VALUE-ADDED COMMUNICATIONS                 0817 VAC       6
    VARTEC dba METROTEL LONG DISTANCE          0818 MZL      23
    VIP CONNECTIONS, INC.                      0847 VPC       1
    VRS BILLING SYSTEMS, INC.                  0903 VSL       1
    VTA, INC.                                  0041 CIS       1
    WAUSAU LONG DISTANCE SERVICE               0753 WLD       1
    WCS OPERATORS                              0712 WCS       1
    WEST COAST TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.        0569 WCU      45
    WESTCOM LONG DISTANCE                      0459 THT       1
    WESTCOM, INC.                              0938 WCO       5
    WESTEL INC.                                0085 WES      12
    WESTERN OKLAHOMA INFORMATION SYSTEMS       0443 WOI       1
    WESTERN TELECOM, INC.                      0427 WTK       3
    WESTERN TELENET, INC.                      0431 WST       1
    WILTEL                                     0555 WTL      49
    YAVAPAI TELEPHONE EXCHANGE                 0766 YTE       1
    ZENEX LONG DISTANCE, INC.                  0761 CJL       1
    ZERO PLUS DIALING                          0756 XZP       1