Subject: Announce: Sound Newsletter #18: Info on Computer Sound

From: [email-masked] (David Komatsu)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 21:14:59 GMT

Announce:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
|                  The Sound Site Newsletter                        |
|                                                                   |
| Issue #18        November/December 1993                           |
---------------------------------------------------------------------
|     Copyright (C) 1993 by David Komatsu  All Rights Reserved.     |
---------------------------------------------------------------------
|  This may be distributed to bulletin boards, FTP sites or other   |
|  media as long as there is no charge to receive the newsletter    |
|    o Submissions for next issue accepted until December 1         |
---------------------------------------------------------------------

In Issue #18
-------------
o Special Thanks
o Do you want to announce a new product?
o News
  o MOD Charts
o Sound Bits
  o Noisemaster 2.0 *Update*
  o CD-BOX V3.05 *Update*
  o DMP 2.77 *Update*
  o The Wave Utilities 2.3 *Update*
  o Mod4Win *New*
o Anonymous FTP sound Sites
o Bulletin Board Listing
o Extra Files
  o Sound Authors List (author.txt)
  o Sound BBS list (sound.bbs)
  o Index of sound Newsletters (index.txt)
  o List of Modplayers (modplayr.txt)
  o Sound Site CD-ROM (cd-rom.inf)

Available by anonymous FTP from

oak.oakland.edu (misc/sound)
garbo.uwasa.fi  (pc/sound)

If you do not have FTP request it via the following mailserver:

[email-masked]

Please use "sound18.zip" as the subject line and include the following
in the body of the message.  A uuencoded version will be mailed
directly to you.  Please allow 24-48 hours for delivery.

----
connect oak.oakland.edu
binary
uuencode
chdir pub/misc/sound
get sound18.zip
quit
-----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| sound.usach.cl IS the NEW sound site.  Try it out today ! ! !          |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| [email-masked]      |  Editor of the Sound Newsletter    |
| -----> Dave                       |  Spreading the word about the      |
|                                   |  latest in sound technology        |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------