Subject: Avengers Episode List
From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Feb 92 23:24:24 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk

Here is the complete list of every Avengers show ever filmed not
including the New Avengers.  Column One is the season (remember season one
is Police Surgeon with Ian Hendry), column two is the title, column three is
the Production date and column four is the transmission date.   Just a 
reminder, Season 1 was Macnee/Hendry, 2&3 were Macnee/Blackman, 4&5 were
Macnee/Rigg and 6 was Macnee/Thorson.  Episode 25 of season 5 was a crossover
between season 5 and 6.  Seasons 1-4 were black and white while 5 and 6 were
color.   There are a total of 161 episodes.

1 Hot Snow                                          30/12/60  07/01/61
1 Brought to Book                                   12/01/61  12/01/61
1 Square Root of Evil                               21/01/61  21/01/61
1 Nightmare                                         28/01/61  28/01/61
1 Crescent Moon                                     04/02/61  04/02/61
1 Girl on the Trapeze                               11/02/61  11/02/61
1 Diamond Cut Diamond                               18/02/61  18/02/61
1 The Radioactive Man                               25/02/61  25/02/61
1 Ashes of Roses                                    04/03/61  04/03/61
1 Hunt the Man Down                                 12/03/61  18/04/61
1 Please Don't Feed the Animals                     30/03/61  01/04/61
1 Dance with Death                                  12/04/61  15/04/61
1 One for the Mortuary                              26/04/61  29/04/61
1 The Springers                                     11/05/61  13/05/61
1 The Frighteners                                   25/05/61  27/05/61
1 The Yellow Needle                                 08/06/61  10/06/61
1 Death on the Slipway                              22/06/61  24/06/61
1 Double Danger                                     06/07/61  08/07/61
1 Toy Trap                                          20/07/61  22/07/61
1 Tunnel of Fear                                    03/08/61  05/08/61
1 The Far-Distant Dead                              14/08/61  19/08/61
1 Kill the King                                     30/08/61  02/09/61
1 Dead of Winter                                    07/09/61  09/12/61
1 the Deadly Air                                    20/09/61  16/12/61
1 A Change of Bait                                  27/09/61  23/12/61
1 Dragonsfield                                      18/10/61  30/12/61
2 Dead on Course                                    09/05/62  29/12/62
2 Mission to Montreal                               12/05/62  27/10/62
2 The Sell Out                                      09/06/62  24/11/62
2 Death Dispatch                                    23/06/62  22/12/62
2 Warlock                                           07/07/62  26/01/63
2 Propellant 23                                     21/07/62  06/10/62
2 Mr. Teddy Bear                                    04/07/62  29/09/62
2 The Decapod                                       12/08/62  13/10/62
2 Bullseye                                          20/09/62  20/10/62
2 The Removal Man                                   04/10/62  03/11/62
2 The Mauritius Penny                               18/10/62  10/11/62
2 Death of a Great Dane                             01/11/62  17/11/62
2 Death on the Rocks                                15/11/62  01/12/62
2 Traitor in Zebra                                  29/11/62  08/12/62
2 The Big Thinker                                   13/12/62  15/12/62
2 Intercrime                                        29/12/62  05/01/63
2 Immortal Clay                                     10/01/63  12/01/63
2 Box of Tricks                                     17/01/63  19/01/61
2 The Golden Eggs                                   31/01/63  02/02/63
2 School for Traitors                               09/02/63  09/02/63
2 The White Dwarf                                   16/02/63  16/02/63
2 Man in the Mirror                                 22/02/63  23/02/63
2 A Conspiracy of Silence                           01/03/63  02/03/63
2 A Chorus of Frogs                                 08/03/63  09/03/63
2 Six Hands Across the Table                        15/03/63  16/03/63
2 Killerwhale                                       22/03/63  23/03/63
3 Concerto                                          26/04/63  02/03/64
3 Brief For Murder                                  01/05/63  29/09/63
3 The Nutshell                                      10/05/63  19/10/63
3 The Golden Fleece                                 24/05/63  07/12/63
3 Death a la Carte                                  14/06/63  21/12/63
3 Man With Two Shadows                              21/06/63  12/10/63
3 Don't Look Behind You                             05/07/63  14/12/63
3 The Grandeur That Was Rome                        19/07/63  30/11/63
3 The Undertakers                                   02/08/63  05/10/63
3 Death of a Batman                                 14/08/63  26/10/63
3 Build a Better Mousetrap                          28/08/63  15/02/64
3 November Five                                     27/09/63  02/11/63
3 Second Sight                                      11/10/63  16/11/63
3 The Secret's Broker                               19/10/63  01/02/64
3 The Gilded Cage                                   25/10/63  09/11/63
3 The Medicine Men                                  08/11/63  23/11/63
3 The White Elephant                                22/11/63  04/01/64
3 Dressed to Kill                                   06/12/63  28/12/63
3 The Wringer                                       20/12/63  18/01/64
3 The Little Wonders                                03/01/64  11/01/64
3 Mandrake                                          16/01/64  25/01/64
3 The Trojan Horse                                  30/01/64  08/02/64
3 The Outside-In Man                                12/02/64  22/02/64
3 The Charmers                                      27/02/64  29/02/64
3 Esprit de Corps                                   11/03/64  14/03/64
3 Lobster Quadrille                                 20/03/64  21/03/64
4 The Town of No Return                                       02/10/65
4 The Murder Market                                           13/11/65
4 The Master Minds                                            06/11/65
4 Dial a Deadly Number                                        04/12/65
4 Death at Bargain Prices                                     23/10/65
4 Castle De'ath                                               30/10/65
4 The Cybernauts                                              16/10/65
4 The Gravediggers                                            09/10/65
4 Room Without a View                                         08/01/66
4 A Surfiet of H20                                            20/11/65
4 Two's a Crowd                                     18/12/65  
4 The Maneater of Surrey Green                                11/12/65
4 Silent Dust                                                 01/01/66
4 The Hour That Never Was                                     27/01/65
4 Too Many Christmas Trees                                    25/12/65
4 The Thirteenth Hole                                         29/01/66
4 Small Game for Big Hunters                                  15/01/66
4 The Girl from Auntie                                        21/01/66
4 The Quick-Quick-Slow Death                                  05/02/66
4 The Danger Makers                                           12/02/66
4 A Touch of Brimstone                                        19/02/66
4 What the Butler Saw                                         26/02/66
4 The House That Jack Built                                   05/03/66
4 A Sense of History                                          12/03/66
4 How to Succeed...at Murder                                  19/03/66
4 Honey for the Prince                                        23/03/66
5 The Fear Merchants                                          21/01/67
5 Escape in Time                                              28/01/67
5 The Bird Who Knew Too Much                                  11/02/67
5 From Venus With Love                                        14/01/67
5 The See-Through Man                                         04/02/67
5 The Winged Avenger                                          18/02/67
5 The Living Dead                                             25/02/67
5 The Hidden Tiger                                            04/03/67
5 The Correct Way to Kill                                     11/03/67
5 Never, Never Say Die                              14/02/67  18/03/67
5 Epic                                              27/02/67  01/04/67
5 The Superlative Seven                             13/03/67  08/04/67
5 A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Station  22/03/67  15/04/67
5 Something Nasty in the Nursery                    02/04/67  22/04/67
5 The Joker                                         11/04/67  29/04/67
5 Who's Who?                                        18/04/67  06/05/67
5 Death's Door                                      07/06/67  07/10/67
5 Return of the Cybernauts                          15/06/67  30/09/67
5 Dead Man's Treasure                               05/07/67  21/10/67
5 The [lb]50,000 Breakfast                          20/07/67  14/10/67
5 You Have Just Been Murdered                       02/08/67  28/10/67
5 The Positive Negative Man                         31/08/67  04/11/67
5 Murdersville                                      25/08/67  11/11/67
5 Mission Highly Improbable                         22/09/67  18/11/67
5 The Forget-Me-Knot                                19/01/68  12/01/69
6 Invasion of the earthmen                          21/11/67  27/04/69
6 The Curious Case of the Countless Clues           19/01/68  18/05/69
6 Split                                             01/02/68  09/02/69
6 Getaway                                           15/02/68  27/07/69
6 Have Guns...Will Haggle                           29/02/68  30/03/69
6 Look, Stop Me If You've Heard This One            19/03/68  23/03/69
6 My Wildest Dream                                  01/04/68  23/03/69
6 Whoever Shot Poor George/Stroke XR40              17/04/68  16/02/69
6 You'll Catch Your Death                           24/05/68  02/02/69
6 All Done With Mirrors                             13/06/68  02/03/69
6 The Super Secret Cypher Snatch                    14/06/68  26/01/69
6 Game                                              25/06/68  26/01/69
6 False Witness                                     11/07/68  23/02/69
6 Noon Doomsday                                     30/07/68  16/03/69
6 Legacy of Death                                   09/08/68  06/04/69
6 They Keep Killing Steed                           29/08/68  06/04/69
6 Wish You Were Here                                12/09/68  25/05/69
6 Killer                                            27/09/68  04/05/69
6 The Rotters                                       08/10/68  20/04/69
6 The Interrogators                                 22/10/68  13/04/69
6 The Morning After                                 05/11/68  11/05/69
6 Love All                                          18/11/68  13/07/69
6 Take Me To Your Leader                            29/11/68  15/06/69
6 Stay Tuned                                        13/12/68  08/06/69
6 Fog                                               31/12/68  23/06/69
6 Who Was That Man I Saw You With?                  10/01/69  01/08/69
6 Pandora                                           17/01/69  10/08/69
6 Thingumajig                                       21/01/69  01/08/69
6 Homicide & Old Lace                               23/01/69  06/07/69
6 Requiem                                           13/02/69  17/08/69
6 Take Over                                         21/02/69  24/08/69
6 Bizarre                                           03/03/69  14/09/69