Subject: COG: Analog Industrial Newsletter 00

From: [email-masked] (the Monk)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 09:43:17 GMT

ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
COG: Analog Industrial Newsletter 00 [c/m]                              04.94
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

  Contents: A.I.N.00 ³
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ

Section                                                         Line Number
ÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ                                     ÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÄÄ

0.00  Contents ...................................................... 0011

0.01  Introduction .................................................. 0050

0.02  What to Expect ................................................ 0100

0.03  Future Format ................................................. 0113

0.04  PGP Key: the Monk ............................................. 0167

0.05  Review: X Marks The Pedwalk ................................... 0201

        .05.1 Track Listing ......................................... 0237

0.06  UNIX: Clipping Space .......................................... 0256

        .06.1 Warning ............................................... 0320

0.07  Information Dispersal ......................................... 0342

        .07.1 Le‘ther Strip Info .................................... 0347
        .07.2 Bigod20 Info .......................................... 0366
        .07.3 bOING bOING #12 ....................................... 0373

0.08  COG Distribution Archives ..................................... 0382

0.09  Closing Out ................................................... 0433

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.01: Introduction to COG A.I.N.00 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

With the demise of CoI Inc. <1> I have sought to start another project.
Consequently, another e-zine that is bound to rot away, quietly absorbed into
the bandwidth.  Sounds real optimistic for a first issue, doesn't it?  COG
Analog Industrial Newsletter is to be a small project, nothing outstanding,
just a minor attempt at formulating a source for those individuals who are
particularly interested in the events surrounding/sustaining the industrial
oriented genre of music and culture therein.

I would appreciate if anyone, caring enough to see a project like this make
half an impact, would submit any information, and/or articles that you feel
pertinent to the contents of this virtual publication.  No requirements of
content, beyond the obvious want of accurate information.  Considering that I
am unsure of what potential readers might desire, this issue and others
following will most likely be a minuscule of text.  If you have anything for
publication, more specifically, desiring it to be published within this COG
Distribution <2>, please see that I receive it, as currently I am staffed
alone.  Any and all contributions would/will be overtly appreciated.

Of course you and others might be wondering what the validity of such a
distribution might be with the presence of quality hard-copy distributions.
Considering that some are quarterly-- how slow can you read?--, and others in
German--obviously we are not all versed in the reading of such-- I feel that 
a more frequent distribution might stand a breathing chance at keeping your
minds somewhat satisfied.  Who can argue with what is free?  Aside from this,
I feel that the more digitally aware might yearn for something that does
contain some help for the environment.  The aim of COG Analog Industrial
Newsletter is to provide industrial information-- in regards to scene, music,
and cultural aspects-- as well topics relating to the readers beyond the 
scope of music.  COG is making an attempt at providing a publication for the 
Virtual Community.  Though falling into the self-proclaimed label of 
'industrial newsletter' I do plan on covering a wide arrange of topics.  How 
can you ignore politics and society?  I am hoping that this will become a 
well-rounded project.  Especially considering that there is not an abundance 
of electronic newsletters focused on the industrial culture.

<1>  CoI Inc. was an h/p oriented BBS run by Beetle and myself for
     approximately seven months before outside circumstances called
     for its disassembly.

<2>  COG Distribution is the division of COG which puts forth and
     propagates researched informational archives.  See section 0.0.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.02: What to Expect
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Not much.  Basically I feel that the success of this distribution relies on
feedback and support from the readers.  The need for user contributions on a
one person project is quite necessary to the potential success of A.I.N.  
This has been labeled `Issue Zero' because it is really is little more then 
an introduction to future issues of Analog Industrial Newsletter.  I believe 
that I ramble onward about this in the next section, so why be more redundant 
then I already have been?

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.03: Future Format
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Feedback:

In the future I am hoping to have a 'Feedback' section.  Need I insult your
intelligence and explain what this infers?  I would highly appreciate any 
feedback that one might have to this initial release.  If you do write, 
please do call to my attention that you are writing in regards to COG A.I.N. 
[c/m]  Even if you hate this newsletter, consider it a degrading piece of 
trash; I want to hear about it!  And yes, I have considered the possibility 
that COG Analog Industrial Newsletter could become a distribution that 
reproduces only negative comments about itself, concept later.

Also, it would be to your benefit if an early or late line [within the
message] said either "Don't reproduce this." or "Feel free to share my
opinions."  I do not want to include your letter if it is going to lead to a
nasty followup.  If you do not comment one way or another, assume that it
will show up in the feedback section.

Information Sources:

Beyond the feedback.  I would also like to include listings of where to
acquire lyrics, disCOGraphies, profiles and generally related `industrial'
images/text (via the Net).  As well, those whose tastes waver more towards
the European projects, I would like to maintain a listing of mail order
sources which are reliable, as well fairly priced.  Of course this would
apply to U.S. distribution as well.  Possibly, pending on time, funding, and
other factors, I might be able to start a bit of a mail request for aiding
people in finding material.

COG [Manual] Mailing list:

As well, I am going to set up an e-mail release [of the COG Newsletter] which
will contain graphics [UUencoded] using any graphic format (i.e. GIF, TIFF,
PCX, LBM etc.).  If you would like to receive follow-up issues of the COG
Newsletter, please write to me at [email-masked]' and I will see that you
are sent any following issues.  I am going to be working on a script or
something so that I can make this semi-automatic, but currently it is manual
so do not worry about form.  Please take note that this is only to receive 
the COG Newsletter as opposed to a mailing-list set for a newsgroup type
environment (i.e. the Cypherpunks mailing list).  If you do not subscribe, I
will post the text to 'alt.zines' and 'rec.music.industrial'.  For those
knowing individuals without a computer, I am considering a limited hard-copy
distribution.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.04: PGP Key: the Monk
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

I know, you are most likely thinking 'Oh, Christ... another rant on PGP.'
Basically, I would just like to get you my key, as well briefly encourage
you to use PGP.  If you do not use PGP, I will not provide a tutorial or
lecture, nor even insulting instructions on where and how to find it via
FTP.  If you are interested, I can provide a shell, software, and a COG
tutorial.  If you do use it, I advocate you to do so when emailing me.  In
various issues of COG A.I.N. I plan on including a section that is PGP'ed,
signed only with my key.

To anyone who has a different key: please remove, I no longer use the 'CoI
Inc.' key.  This key is very generic, just specifies me and my e-mail
address.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.05: Review: X Marks The Pedwalk - The Killing Had Begun [Zoth Ommog]
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÄÍÍÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÍÍÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍÍÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

I hate starting off reviews like this, they all start this way; but this is
honestly another excellent project put forth by Sevren Ni.  Of course, what 
else could be expected?  Sevren Ni, who also does a lot of producing for 
numerous other Zoth Ommog bands, has continued the, for lack of accurate 
terminology, progressive refinement that is found on Human Desolation 
[Cleopatra]/Human Destruction [Zoth Ommog].  X Marks the Pedwalk seem to be 
revolutionizing the whole of the EBM movement, especially in Germany.  Their
style seems to influence numerous other bands.  Though this is plausible, it
could just be Sevren Ni's involvement with the whole German scene.  I am not 
sure how the band feel about reviews pointing to similar judgments, but it 
does seem that their sound has `smoothed' itself since earlier tracks such as 
Abattoire or Abortion.  Not that the aggression is no longer in place, it 
would more so seem that the band is growing onto different levels.  The 
Killing Had Begun seems to provide an excellent blend of both.  On tracks 
such as `I Promise You A Murder' it seems that both angles are present.  
While the lyrics are sung with slight distortion, they convey a clarity which 
is oddly contradicted by an almost eerie back-drop of sounds.  On the second 
track, `Wipe No Tears', we hear the familiar sampling indicating that 'the 
killing had begun.' The beat is very danceable, and repetitious.  The first 
couple of minutes the song seems to be one loop, altered only by Ni's 
singing, and the occasional, 'the killing had begun'.  An interjection of 
musical alteration, and it then resumes the previous pattern.  Skipping to 
'Cul-de-Sac' Sevren's tone is deeper, with a little added distortion to 
emphasize the lyrics.

These first three tracks indicate the power with which 'The Killing Had 
Begun' hits.  The project is a musical accomplishment, supported by some 
exceptional lyrics emphasizing the brutality of humanity and the hopelessness
of self.

.05.1          ####   Track Title                          Time
              ---------------------------------------------------
                01.    I Promise You A Murder ............ 5:02
                02.    Wipe No Tears ..................... 4:09
                03.    Cul - de - Sac .................... 4:39
                04.    No Premonition .................... 4:58
                05.    Worthless ......................... 3:58
                06.    Made of Wax ....................... 4:48
                07.    My Back ........................... 4:16
                08.    The Occurence ..................... 5:15
                09.    Your Eyes ......................... 6:17
                10.    Conversion ........................ 3:21
                11.    Insight ........................... 4:02
              --------------------------------------------------
             Lyrics are included for all songs, except `Insight'.
              --------------------------------------------------

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.06: UNIX: Clipping Space
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Hacking TIN [USENET Reader]:

Some Net users are on systems which have space requirements and/or limits.  
If your system has such an average, there are ways to reduce that space which 
you are filling.

Tin, the USENET reader, dumps a couple of unnecessary directories and 
numerous files upon your initial configuration and read.  In theory, you have 
your home directory and a news directory.  We will be dealing with the 
directory '~/News' and sub-directories thereof.  Pull a file listing for your 
News directory ('ls -al' in case your configuration hides the directories for 
some reason).  What you should be presented with is a few directories.  If no 
sub-directories of ~/News are present, then what follows most likely does not
apply.  If there are sub-directories, you will most likely reCOGnize the 
names of these directories as USENET hierarchical group names.  Though you 
may subscribe to 'rec', 'alt', 'comp', and 'news', you may not see all of 
these listed.  Change to one that you do have listed (Example: you are now in
~/News/rec).  Pull a file list, then change to one of the sub-directories of
that sub-directory (Example: You were in ~/News/rec, you move to another sub-
directory, ~/News/rec/music).  Pull another file list in this directory and
you will most likely be presented with filenames composed of numbers and
letters; they will most likely increment.  If you are to screen dump one of
these, you will notice that they are actual USENET posts, in one of your sub-
directories.  Go ahead and remove these files.  If another file listing
reveals more sub-directories, enter those and remove files (Example: you
removed files in ~/News/rec/music, you change directories, moving to 
~/News/rec/music/industrial and proceed to remove files located therein).

Finally, you might want to remove your sub-sub-sub-directories, since they do
take space.  Though it is minute, it is still taking space.  However, you
might want to leave a few in tact, for reasons as mysterious as the initial
placement of the files.  Check them once in a while and see if there have 
been any files somehow added, though I have not encountered such rewrites, I 
have left a directory for the sake of curiosity.

Continued TIN Hacking:

For those which are completely fanatical, you can pull your .newsrc file into
an editor and change all of the un-subscribed groups' pointers to a '0'.  
This is extreme, but anything for that 2.3k of space, right?  All of your
subscribed to newsgroups have a colon denoting that you do indeed subscribe.
Following the colon is the numbers indicating what you have and have not 
read.  If you have newsgroups ending in an exclamation point, this means you 
do not read it.  The number following that should be a zero.  So if it is 
not, delete all the numbers and tag a zero there.  For example:

alt.generic.newsgroup-name! 1-23,27-5000,5002-5053,5089,5091-6002

Now, some of these are very long, so delete everything after the '!' and flag
in a zero:

alt.generic.newsgroup-name! 0

Sure, you are saving bytes at a time, but think of how they add up.  I do not
think that I really need to mention this, but you will not want to edit the
subscribed to groups, that will destroy your pointers, unless you really need
a message again...

    ! WARNING ! ACHTUNG ! WARNING ! ACHTUNG ! WARNING ! ACHTUNG ! WARNING !

Before you rush right into clearing all of this space, you might want to make
absolute sure that it will not have any malicious affects on your pointers,
and your reader.  When you enter the News sub-directory, you might find sub-
directories for groups which you no longer subscribe to.  Start with a 
defunct group if at all present as this surely can not harm anything.  Then 
you might want to add a newsgroup and see if a sub-directory with files 
appears.  If not, try removing a sub-directory and its files for a newsgroup 
which you do currently subscribe to, and do not particularly care for.  Then, 
enter tin and see if your pointers are as they belong.

The purpose of creating these directories, and writing the files seems vague
at best to me.  The .newsrc and .oldnewsrc files seem to be the only files
which tin uses.  Yet, when you save files you will notice that they are 
saved, by default, to ~/News instead of the current directory.  If someone 
can explain why these files can be deleted, or why they are not removed 
initially, I would highly appreciate an explanation.  Also, before you take 
my unchallenged word that this will work, you might want to make back-ups of
your directory structure and the files therein.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
                          0.07: Information Dispersal
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

/***************************************************************************/

.07.1: Le‘ther Strip Update

Le‘ther Strip was supposed to tour the U.S. the summer of 1994.  It appears
that this has fallen through.  Claus Larsen is currently in Denmark, rumored
to be building a house, thereby canceling the plans for his first U.S. tour.
The tour was rumored to be opened by Front Line Assembly, as well
accompanying Larsen was to be a keyboardist from Psychopomps and another
keyboardist.

Considering that this was supposed to be Le‘ther Strip's first U.S. tour, as
well the fact that Larsen was excited about touring the U.S., it is possible
that the tour will only be post-poned.  One way or the other I am not 
certain.

On the lighter behalf of this, a new album is expected [from Le‘ther Strip] 
in June/July of 1994.

/***************************************************************************/

.07.2: BiGod20

With a couple of CD singles released, BiGod20 is to be releasing another full
album sometime in the month of June.  

/***************************************************************************/

.07.3 bOING bOING #12

The current issue of bOING bOING contains an interview with Front 242, as 
well an interesting interview with William Gibson.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.08: COG Distribution Archives
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

The following archives are available upon request:

COGbin01: Binary9 conversion utility. Converts text to ASCII binary notation.

COGCoI01: CoI Inc. Propaganda Package #01

COGcon01: COG Conspiracy Information about Prodigy.

COGftp01: File Serve info from BITNET SIMTEL20 Server.

COGind01: Lyrics to Le‘ther Strip project Object V.
COGind02: Lyrics to Pigface project FOOK.
COGind03: Lyrics to Le‘ther Strip project Solitary Confinement.
COGind04: Interview with Le‘ther Strip from IndustrialnatioN #7 
COGind05: Numerous texts on Skinny Puppy, covering history, interviews, etc.
COGind06: DisCOGraphy of Front 242
COGind07: Biography of Peace Love and Pitbulls

COGint01: Information on the Internet.  Covers a very broad base.

COGnfo01: Article from Popular Science discussing stealth viruses.
COGnfo02: Excerpt from FAD Magazine.  Article dealing with computer viruses.
COGnfo06: The basics of becoming a COG Dist. Site.

COGpgp01: Tutorial for users new to PGP 2.3a.
COGpgp02: Tutorial for users new to PGP 2.3a, plus PGP itself, minus text.

COGunx01: Listing of Public Access UNIX machines  

COGutl03: COG Break Utility.  Breaks files down to configurable size.
COGutl04: Converts vowels to lower-case, consonants to upper-case.

COG_cp01: Jun93-Aug93, messages from Cypherpunk mailing list.

COG_id01: The COG Associate ID# generator....  Get your COG Code. 

COG_uu00: C source, EXEs, and COMs for UUencoding/UUdecoding material.

Current projects under development:

COGnfo07: Information on the Holocaust.  Text and pictures.
COGnfo08: Information about CoI Inc.  The creation, existence, and demise.
COGftp02: Large listing of FTP sites.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
0.09: Closing Out: Issue #00
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Upcoming for the COG Newsletter:

I am working with Regenerator to bring you an interview, a graphic of their
logo, possibly the first album cover, pictures of the band, information of
their fan-base, as well sources of their first Hyperium release, as well
expected upcoming releases.  This should all happen within the next three
issues.  If anyone has an information concerning Regenerator, please send it
me.

General Notes:

The 'analog' in the title of the newsletter.  Credit for this goes to Henry
Krinkle who so accurately answered my question of a 'true' way to describe
the actual medium of so-called 'electronic text.'  He thought of analog, and
I could not see it better myself.  Of course there is no relation to the
Science Fiction publication.

There is no expectancy date for Issue number One of Analog Industrial
Newsletter.  All submissions will be left as is (noted if necessary), and
published in the current release unless request/prior arrangements alter 
this.

/************************************ COG **********************************/

Thank you for bothering with this introduction to COG Analog Industrial
Newsletter.  To contact me, write to [email-masked]'.  Please intro your
subject with 'COG:'  If subscribing, please include preferred graphic format,
as well your home platform (Mac, PC Compatible).  And any requirements I
should be aware of for distributing upcoming archives (form of compression,
etc.).  By default, it will be PkZipped, and UUencoded.  For just text,
specify.  In the body of your request mail, please put you FULL Internet
address.

For this issue, all text contained within was written solely by myself.  I 
and I alone are responsible for all resulting flames/praise.  

                                                .the Monk.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
Generic.000: 12.04.94 - 483 - 9tpc. - 1 wrt. - 23147b.
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ