Subject: Watcher v11 (last one!)
From: [email-masked] (Lupo the Butcher)
Date: 31 Mar 1993 15:11:37 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.satanism

T H E   W A T C H E R
			   =====================

		  NEW ZEALAND VOICE OF THE LEFT HAND PATH

                   P.  O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington
----------------------------------------------------------
April 1992 E.V.                                                         No. 11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          OLHP COMPLAINT - UPHELD

        The OLHP's complaint against the Sunday News has been upheld by the
Press Council. The article in question linked Satanism generally and the
OLHP specifically (together with the Wairarapa based OSD) with child porn,
paedophilia and ritual abuse.
        So blatant were the lies that I can only assume the Sunday News
were sure that Satanists would run for cover rather than pursue the matter.
        The SN solicitor's response to the Press Council was pathetic -
laughable, in fact. Much of the solicitor's letter comprised assertions
that this editor is anti-christian and a Satanist, and gets rather
moralistic in citing some of my antichristian comments.
        It was pointed out in my response that I never denied being a
Satanist.
        An incredible attempt was made to claim that the article "does not
state that the OLHP is responsible for child abuse or child pornography",
and my complaint therefore has "no merit"!!! My reply was to ask what one is
to make of the opening sentences of the article stating that, "a shocking
satanic mail order business [sic] with links to child porn is flourishing
in NZ'?"
        It was pointed out that the SN sources cited as 'proof' that the
article was "carefully researched" were either unreliable or misquoted. In
reply to the SN contention that the article was published in "the public
interest", I asked "does muck-raking sensationalism comprising a mixture of
outright lies, innuendo, guilt by association and misquotes constitute
'careful research published in the public interest'?"
        The Press Council decision was that "the article had expressly
linked the OLHP with what was said to be a recently exposed child porn ring
operating in Christchurch without providing any information to support the
allegation. Accordingly the complaint was upheld."
        I hope the Nazarenes enjoyed this surprise Easter present. The
correspondence involved in the dispute is published in a revised edition of
Debunking the Witch-hunters, $10.00 from Realist Publications.

                         --- newspaper article ---

                        SUNDAY NEWS, APRIL 19, 1992

                      Press Council upholds complaint

        The New Zealand Press Council has upheld a complaint by Mr K.R.
Bolton of Petone against the Sunday News.
        The complaint arose from an article published on 3 November 1991
headed "Satanism linked to child porn."
        The article claimed a "shocking satanic mail order business with
links to child pornography is flourishing in New Zealand."
        The mail order business offered a correspondence course in satanism
and was being run from a box number in Petone. The course was run by a
group called the Order of the Left Hand Path (OLHP).
        Mr Bolton, the organiser of "magister" of the OLHP, said in
complaint to the council that his organisation and himself had been linked,
by clear implication with paedophiles operating in Christchurch.
        "Any such implication I consider to be a vile lie."
        In her reply, on behalf of the Sunday News, Wellington lawyer
Sandra Moran said it should be noted no reference was made in the article
to any named person regarding the OLHP.
        The article had been carefully researched and was published in the
public interest.
        The Press Council found that the article had expressly linked the
OLHP with what was said to be a recently exposed child porn ring in
Christchurch without providing any information to support the allegation.
        Accordingly the complaint was upheld.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Uncle Setnakt Says

        Uncle Setnakt would like you to consider how you are already
practicing divinity in your own life. The Right Hand Path says your life is
ruled by a mechanical law, called karma or the will of god. We feel that
your life is ruled by a mechanical law called the path of least resistance
and that law can be overcome by conscious begins. This work helps you
detect how you have already overcome this law and how much there still is
to discover and integrate into your mind.
        1. Analyze an intentional change you've made. Take something you
did with awareness and desire (as opposed to some adaptation that
circumstances forced you to make). Say for example a decision to move to a
new home, because the new home offered you opportunities for privacy. See
how you have prospered by obtaining your goals in a rational manner. Now
analyze the same event looking for supra-rational benefits you have gained
-- good things (and opportunities for growth) that have come into your life
directly from your willed decision, but which in no way could be predicted
as logically following. Analyze enough of your life and you will discover
that when you have put these things into motion with your will you have
exceeded mechanical chance. Concentrate these feelings of power in your
life -- link the incidents one to another in your mind.
        2. Analyze a moment of pure creativity. Take something you've made
for no utilitarian reason. Doodles drawn while on the phone are excellent.
Why did you enjoy making this pattern? Why is there happiness at creation?
The joy of creation makes little if any biological sense, but makes a great
deal of sense if we discover our being through our creativity. This is
directly opposed to the, "No graven images." commandment. Become aware of
how important it is to be a Creator.
        3. Make note of those things that become self-sustaining. Note when
any suggestion you've made becomes policy seemingly against the odds. I'm
not talking about something you brought about in a normal work-a-day
fashion, but those ideas of your that came into being on their own. For
example you casually suggest a change in the way your cleaners handle their
merchandise tracking. Although they tell you that they can't do what you
say; next time you return your policy is in place. Each of these incidents
shows that you have powers beyond the mechanical processes of the world.
Note each and come to see yourself as a creator of movement in the world.
        4. Pray to yourSelf. Look through your life to find some prayers
that were answered by the Right Hand Path god of your choice. Maybe one day
you prayed for your car to start or for health to return or to get luck on
a date. As well as you possibly can remember the words and practices. Then
when you are in the same situation repeat that prayer -- except entirely to
yourSelf, making references to no god but you. Continue this practice until
you have results. Come to see yourself as the cause for all seeming miracles
in your life. It is you, the self created god, not some divinely appointed
destiny.
        5. Encourage the worship of yourself by others. Now don't be a prig
about it like IHVH -- don't insist on no gods but me -- etc. Certainly
don't be a jealous god, you can help others in their self deification. Be
sure you have a nice birthday party, that others have chance to praise you
when you do well etc. Then when you've created a little friend and fan
club, begin to practice the simple Lesser Black Magic of telling the story
that people who do good things for you have good things happen to them (and
the converse -- eventually these people's unconscious Greater Black Magic
will make this a condition of the world). Continue this practice at least
until you can discover that some good has come your way because some one
you do not know (directly) has been told you're a worthy individual by some
one else you do not know directly. This will show that your presence is
equal in force to any mankind's created gods -- that faith in you is strong
to create a missionary movement. Of course this should be done secretly and
subtly. If you outwardly proclaim your godhood crucifixion can result.
Christianity may be understood as one self deified individual letting his
practices get out of hand. Jesus is an example of Black Magician without
ethics.
        6. Practice your godhood among your followers. When one of your
fans is in trouble, magically use the Power of your Name to help him. Not
out of pity or compassion but to Understand the nature of the name of a
divine being. Once again keep this practice to yourself. Do this until you
have results. This illustrates the power of the Word of Moses IHVH in which
a fan club or political/cultural organization can create laws beyond the
natural, an identity, and a bargaining position with the unknown by use of
a Name. This not only produces an objective change in the world as an
example of your own divinity, it will begin to illustrate the power of the
word to open new potentials of power within you. This practice is highly
recommended for someone who wishes to use words to explore himSelf/herSelf
through such means as the Enochian Aethyrs. Be sure you have result here
first.
        7. Mythologize your birth in the manner of Christ, Buddha,
Zoroaster etc. Learn to see your physical birth as the manifestation of the
divine. You may wish to use a number of different masks in this. See
yourself as a tribal hero returned, a god incarnated, or a visitor from
another world. Play with these mythologies -- remembering to discard them
once they've awakened in you the true knowledge that you are beyond the
circumstances of flesh and history. Seek out the facts of your birth to
feed your mythology with facts, create a mental list of all the historical
things that had to happen in order for you to be born.; For example in
Uncle Setnakt's case the Irish potato famine and the temporary existence of
an ice bridge. These stories will allow you to work upon yourSelf and the
world from the same basis as the aforementioned magi, but it will keep you
from losing yourSelf to any mythology not of your creation (or recreation).
        8. Create other beings. One of the signs of godhood is the ability
to create other beings. Look through traditional magic systems concerning
such creations -- whether the Judaic Golems or the Tibetan tulpa -- create
an entity to accomplish a certain task and then return itself to you and
offer itself up as sacrifice to your godhead. Watch without otherwise
interfering in this task is accomplished and when it is await the return of
the created one. You'll discover that you can create self willed entities
and eventually you may wish to create and not absorb them. This will prove
that you have all the powers of a god, and will direct your creations
toward the cause of human freedom rather than any short term purposes. And
even then you will birth a few monsters.
        9. After you've become aware of your godhood announce it to all the
worlds within and without. Perform a ritual after your fashion in which the
message is, "I abrogate all rituals except those I create. There is no
magic done in any galaxy save that it empowers me -- this is the law of the
only true god! I am the measure of beauty, there is no beauty except
through me. I am the Truth, I am the Way, I am the Life. There are no gods
before me, there is no power equal to my desire. I have always existed and
by the power of my Name I am come to full awareness. All the universe is
destroyed and re-created bearing the mark of what is newly of me. Naught
exists save to teach me, to please me, and to give me a cutting edge to my
own Becoming. The dead gods of mankind arise to do me homage and I blow
them away like dust when their play called history has offered all it can
to me."
        Uncle Setnakt hopes you have a pleasant day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         What is the Satanic Vision
                          by H D Baynes OLHP IIIx

                    Chaos, disorder and disfunction
                    the vote is cast aside.
                    With central Government gone
                    the Left and Right will fall,
                    these are just the symptoms
                    they are the noose around the neck.

                    Now the Dark Lord's age has come
                    evolution has begun.
                    Autonomy not anarchy
                    is where the Black Arts lead;
                    Laws of strength will bond the state
                    not the Liberal's curse.
                    Unlimited Potential
                    the tree that bears the fruit;
                    Science and the Arts
                    the measure of the proof.
                    The Path not trodden by the herd
                    is where the future waits.
                    The Autonomous Satanic State.

                                   MIGHT

                     The piteous cries of conquered foes
                     are music to my ear.
                     Victory proceeds from ruthlessness
                     and overcoming fear.

                     Man-made myths will stay the hand
                     lead Strong men into slavery
                     Might Is Right, Instinctual Law
                     Prosperity stems from Bravery.

                     A hard dose of Reality
                     a cure-all for the Lie
                     fight, win your battles here below
                     forget about the Sky!

                                        By Predragon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          BEYOND THE SATANIC HOAX

                           by Priest Larry Evans
                            Of The Temple of Set

        The Satanic scare of the 80's is all but over now in the United
States. We've seen it's profit motive diminished as it's credibility has
been attacked by even those with no Satanic interests. I imagine "the
scare" will run it's course in the rest of the world then it will, except
for a few zealots, simply die out.
        It seems to me anyway, that we Satanists really showed them what we
were made of. Now that the hysteria is starting to die off one naturally
wonders "what's next?"
        As for me I plan on going back to the basic of what Satanism is
really all about. To me this means the study and practice of Black Magic.
        As we evolve as Satanic Magicians we find ourselves shedding old
skins, so to speak, and going on to newer maturity. My personal file on
the, what might be better called, the Christian hoax of the 80's, is
literally hundreds of pages in length. It consumed countless hours of my
time at it, the hoax that is, managed to simply distract me from what it is
that I really needed to be doing and the doing I'm talking about is the
application of Black Magic.
        I would challenge each of my Satanic brothers be they Setian or not
to move forward in the area of Becoming. We are not a bunch of wrong doers.
That is established. We are talented and charged with special abilities not
commonly found in conventional society. Let us move forward to act on these
abilities so that we may position ourselves to influence the planet as is
appropriate.
        It may be necessary for the Satanic religion to develop itself so
we can exert the kind of influence that will prevent another "Witch Hunt"
be said hunt against us or any other decent human endeavor.
        I think one side benefit to all the Christian hoax of the 80's is
that is helped me hone my skills and strengthen my perceptive abilities in
areas that heretofore I had taken for granted. For this new edge I am
grateful.
        I've looked at other religious movements and some of the things
they've done. I'm not suggesting we need copy them but consider this: Many
religions have their own Universities. Some even have their own Hospitals.
        If, for example, you were the president of lets say the biggest
business in your town and you'd graduated lets say the God Only Knows
University, wouldn't you know that the God Only Knows University graduates
the finest job candidates found anywhere? You went there so it has to be
good right?
        Well, lets ask ourselves, isn't this true to a large extent? Of
course it is. Is it fair? Why not? Would you want to work back to back with
someone that was brought up in a system that taught values contrary to your
own? I certainly don't wish for this.
        As time marches forward I think it will become imperative for
Satanists to become the captains of business, industry, and probably
government.
        I constantly ask myself what if. What if the world was mostly Right
Hand Path people controlled by Left Hand Path managers and leaders?
        I also wonder how this application of Greater Magic would affect
the balance of things? Would things be better and if so for whom? Can I
develop the skills to shift back and forth between RHP workers and LHP
associates? I have no doubt they will be capable of telling that something
is different about me but, I wonder, can I hone my skills to the point that
this is really not detectable to most humans?
        Would such a thing be legal? I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts on
this subject. Feel free to write to me at: Post Office Box 153354, Irving,
Texas 75015, U.S.A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           DARK CIRCLE COLLECTIVE

        The Dark Circle was formed in 1984. It is an Australian group
concerned with the development of Self-knowledge. DC draws from a broad
range of esoteric traditions, including witchcraft, shamanism, paganism,
voudoun, chaos magick, runology, Thelema...
        DC productions are of a highly professional quality & include a
computer network, telephone hotline, and the hosting of national pagan
festivities. Publications include Dark Cycle, and OZ Pagan. The current
issue of OZ Pagan carries a debate among pagans as to whether Satanists
should be accepted as fellow pagans.
        DC organiser Tim Hartridge argues that they should, & came out
publicly in defence of Satanists at the height of the recent hysteria in
Australia, giving numerous media interviews and making representations to
people of influence.
        DC is non-dogmatic, but does have the following principles:
Recognition of an eternal metaphysical force behind nature; this force has
dark and light aspects, both equally valid; These aspects manifest in a
variety of deities, demons, etc.; Nature is the outer form of this force,
thus all matter is sacred; Evil is ignorance, and has no metaphysical
reality; the aim of existence is to achieve Self-knowledge; Self-knowledge
can be achieved through a wide variety of spiritualities; ritual initiation
is simply the acknowledgment of personal experience.
        For further info. send a few $$ donation to:

                                 DARK CYCLE
                    THE AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF OCCULTISM
                P.O.Box 1639 CHATSWOOD N.S.W. 2057 AUSTRALIA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ORDER OF THE BLACK JACKAL/EMBASSY OF LUCIFER

        This Order was recently formed by Chad Miller of British Columbia,
in his home-town of 2000 citizens and 6 christian churches. Not
surprisingly, the Order has created something of a storm, with a record 40
citizens attending a Council meeting, concerned that Miller had been given
a license to run a mail order occult business.
        To a local newspaper Miller described Satanism as "basically
atheist, since we do not worship a god. Instead we recognize ourselves as
the creator of gods. We do not appeal to a higher power but instead to our
Higher Self."
        Among numerous comments by locals, Const. Reid of the RCMP stated:
"the people of Stewart can be assured that any report of Satanism will be
investigated appropriately." ...As though Satanism is illegal. Once again
we see the spectacle of a bigoted policeman interfering in philosophical
and metaphysical questions!

For a sample of The Black Jackal send $6.00 to:
P O Box 998, Stewart, British Columbia, VOT 1WO Canada.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     The Tradition of the Sinister Way

        The essence of genuine Satanism can be simple stated: it is a way
to inner development, the goal of which is a new individual. This way
involves three essential stages and these exemplify the spirit of that way
and the individuals who follow it.
        The first is direct experience, the second is direct practice and
the third self-development. The first involves direct experience of both the
external 'world' and the inner (or psychic) 'world' through striving to
achieve certain goals both practical and magickal. The second involves
using 'practical' (or causal) and 'magickal' (or acausal) energies to
manipulate others, situations and energies in a practical way - producing
changes in accord with certain goals. The third involves beginning the
process again but starting from the new level of self-understanding and
ability attained - persuing different (and probably more complex) goals.
        A Satanist is an individual explorer - following in the footsteps
of others (and perhaps using their guide books) but always seeking further
horizons, daring to defy convention (in ideas as well as in morals and
attitude) yet part of an evolutionary succession enabling what is
experienced to be understood and become beneficial. For this reason, a
genuine Satanist understands tradition as important and necessary - the
culmination of centuries of insight and experience, a useful guide which
enables further progress and exploration: a starting point for that inner
and outer journey which is begun by Initiation, as well as a map of the way
chosen and followed.
        This tradition is not sacrosanct - but it does possess a validity
until the individual reaches the stage where the unique genius within each
individual has been brought to fruition enabling the creation (from
experience and self-insight) of a unique way and fulfilling of a unique
Destiny. In magickal terms, this is the stage of Internal Adept, where the
unique Destiny is made known (dis-covered) and where the individual
Initiate has developed the talents necessary to fulfil it by a following of
the previous stages - a stage reached from between three to five years
after Initiation.
        The tradition (explicated in the 'seven-fold sinister way')
provides only a beginning - it is for the individual to go beyond it,
toward the dangers and rewards of the Abyss. It is, however, necessary -
since it is, in one sense, a 'short-cut': enabling self-development to be
achieved far quicker than would be the case without it as well as fully
enabling the explication of individual potential. This does not mean that
following it is easy - the path may be shorter, but it is just as dangerous
(and in some places, more so). It is a mountain path to the summit rather
than a meandering valley path, and enables the horizon, the other mountains
waiting to be conquered, to be seen - as they cannot be seen from the
wooded valleys below.
        But each new Initiate must walk this path - alone. And for each it
is a new experience, a process of direct learning and a personal
achievement, for only a very few have ever venture that way before and
stood atop the summit that is 'Internal Adept' to see in the distance the
still higher peaks that wait beyond the Abyss.
        What is important is following that path - and going beyond it,
toward the Abyss - actually undertaking the journey and experiencing in
real time what is encountered and seen: of being taken to the very limits
of your endurance and abilities. No one can do this for you - just as the
path does not lead to some pleasant grove where you sit at the feet of some
'Master' listening to their past experiences and fables. It does not
involve you staying comfortably 'at home' with the security of your known
world and friends and ideas, just as it is not a 'mental' journey done in
comfortable surroundings and with no physical effort or danger. It is
practical, and direct - and involves physical and psychic hardship, and
while you may be a little soft when you start, you will not be so when you
succeed, just as if you believe you are tough enough now, you will be
rudely awakened,
        Is this what you really want? - Order of Nine Angles, Box 109,
                                        Newport, Gwent, Wales UK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   CAMPAIGN AGAINST CHRISTIAN CHILD ABUSE
                          - THE NAZARENES REACT -

18 February 1992                                           Apostolic Church
                                                               Hamilton
Dear Sir/Madam

I refer to your leaflet "Christian Child Abuse" - which appeared without
our permission on our church noticeboard.

I share your concern and abhorrence of the rise of sexual abuse in our
society and the incidence of it within the wider church. A proportion of
the counselling we do is helping people deal with and walk free from abuse
in their past. I do however, have some real concerns about the contents of
your leaflet.

Your opening comment that Christianity encourages perversion such as child
molestation shows either a distinct knowledge of Christianity and the Bible
or a deliberate misrepresentation of the Christian Faith. The Bible
encourages committed monogamous marriages with full healthy sexual
relations based on a commitment to serve one another.
The Bible talks of celibacy as a special gifting some have from God in
order o be more free to serve Him (e.g. freedom of movement, time,
availability etc). Jesus attitude towards children was that "the kingdom of
God belongs to such as these" (Mark 10: 13-16) and warns of the perils of
"offending one of these little ones".

Your proposal that Christianity represses "normal" physical drives as
"sins" is mysterious to me - since you go on to quote Christ's discussion
of men lusting after women - I can only take from that, that you consider
looking at a woman lustfully (looking at her as a "sex object") is a
"normal" physical drive to be encouraged?!?
In our pornography soaked society, I would say His words are rather timely.
It would be more accurate I propose that child molestation is a result of
people's addiction to things such as pornography. The Bible teaches self
control, learning how to positively channel our normal physical drives,
living a life of love to one another.

You then make a large logic leap of saying that perversion is the result of
not giving vent to "normal" physical desires - that's pretty shaky ground.
Perversion is perversion and not necessarily tied into normal physical
drives. Most child abusers/molesters for example have been abused or
molested themselves as children.

You also totally misquote Paul by taking one small part of his discussion
in 1 Corinthians 7. You neglect to quote the next verse, where he
encourages people to marry and enter into normal sexual relations as a
safeguard against the prevalent immorality. Once again I must ask you: are
you being intentionally misleading in order to prove a point, or have you
just now done your reading?

I find your leaflet misleading, untidy and inaccurate. If you do share our
deep concern over the issue of sexual abuse in our society (yes and among
Christians), you could I think find more effective ways of helping to deal
with it. If however, your leaflet is a thinly veiled attack on Christianity
or one particular church - then please be honest about it.

Your contact address is Realist Publications, I encourage you to get real
about this issue.

If you have been abused yourself and are writing/publishing out of hurt, I
encourage you to let the real Christ of the Bible heal you and set you
free.

Please note I write as one concerned about this issue. I have prayed and
cried with numbers of people who have been victims of abuse and we have
seen Christ set them free.

Graham Wilson
Youth Pastor
Hamilton Apostolic Church

                                -- reply --
                                                           2 March 1992

Dear Mr Wilson
              In reply to your letter of 18 February, I apologise for the
posting of the christian child abuse leaflet on your church noticeboard
without permission.

        I shall instruct my supporters of the Campaign Against Christian
Child abuse to seek such permission before undertaking such activities in
future. Given christianity's  history of upholding tolerance and freedom of
thought, I am in no doubt that all christian ministers will readily agree
to allow such a display of alternative viewpoints for the enlightenment of
their congregations. "Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free",
right?

        Hamilton in particular is noted as a have of christian tolerance
and open-mindedness, as shown by the wonderful reception given to Horus and
Sobek last year by your church and others.

        As to your comments on the leaflet:

        You accuse me of taking quotes out of context in order to prove my
point. If we consider Paul further, we find his ideal was that we would
have "all me were even as I myself" - celibate. His recommendation of
marriage was for those who couldn't repress their natural drives. What an
ennobling outlook on marriage : "Oh well, screw if you just, but get
married first so you don't burn in hell".

        No, I am not defending pornography, nor do I regard women as "sex
objects". The quote from Matt. 5:28 is not as simple as you suggest. It is
a reflection of the Judaeo-christian historical and cultural repression of
sensual aesthetics, as epitomized by the Greek culture. To quote Nietzsche:
"In christianity... the body is despised, hygiene repudiated as sensuality;
the Church even resists cleanliness (the first measure taken by the
christians after the expulsion of the Moors was the closure of the public
baths of which Cordova alone possessed 270)..."

        For a christian to accuse anyone of anti-woman attitudes is the
height of hypocrisy. Ref. Gen 3:16, I Cor. 11:9, Eph. 5:22-23, I Tim.
2:11-12.

        Your claim that christianity positively channels normal physical
drives is not supported by christian history. Among the principle christian
personalities we find that Matthew of Avignon was awakened one morning by a
young woman opening his bedroom door. He was so scared of surrendering to
his carnal thoughts, he immediately stripped and whipped her for placing
him in moral jeopardy.

        St. Jerome, a desert hermit, fantasised about young woman until
"his mind was aflame with desire, and lust seared my flesh. Helplessly, I
lay at the feet of christ struggling to subdue my rebellious body". Such
psychotic actions are the fairly predictable outcome of attempting to
follow Jesus' absurd dictum against 'mental adultery'.

        It is ironic that on the day you wrote your letter, "Truth" came
out with a feature on an Assembly of God pastor convicted of 12 charges of
child sexual abuse. The police had dropped other charges, presumably
because of the pressure the Church had applied to parents. It is his church
pressure and the attempts to hide the guilty among the clergy which, among
other reasons, make christian child abuse particularly alarming.

        Sexual abuse is not the only form of christian child abuse. In 1990
a diabetic girl died after her parents denied her insulin, on the advice
that their pastor had been informed by god she had been cured.

        There are numerous examples of children being beaten ruthlessly by
zealous parents or christian cults, quoting scripture. (Prov. 23:13-14).

        There was even a recent case in the USA of a woman plucking an eye
from a boy, as a literal interpretation of Matt. 5:29.

        All this is fully documented, mainly by court proceedings. The fact
that you couldn't part with $5.00 to obtain a copy of the booklet Christian
child Abuse - The Reality, indicates you're more concerned with the defence
of your dogma, than with a concern for the young victims of a sick creed.

        In regard to the leaflet being a "thinly veiled" attack on
christianity and some kind of dishonesty on my part, I can't really see how
much more clear I can be. I don't seem anything "veiled", thinly or
otherwise.

        By the way, no, I was not myself a victim of child abuse.
Fortunately, I did not waste too much of my youth around the sickly
influence of the "men of god".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                LEX TALIONIS

        Lex Talionis - The Law of Retribution.
        Now that the socio-economic system is under stress and the
Government has been forced to take steps to reduce the Welfare State, a
certain type has been unleashed.
        This type, seen throughout history, comes to the surface in
conditions of societal breakdown. In now way related to the plundering
warrior, the freebooting highwayman or pirate, this is the untermensch -
the Underman - the chandala outcaste written of in terms of foreboding by
Nietzsche and Lothrop Stoddard (The Revolt Against Civilization - The
Menace of the Under-Man, London 1922). It finds its political expression in
Bolshevism and other revolts of the sewer (in Rome it was christianity).
The Chandala is an atavism which cannot feel at ease amidst culture. In
aristocratic societies this out-case was kept in check by force; today it
has been bribed to a relatively passive state by welfare cheques, with the
paradox that the State has actually subsidized it to breed.
        Now that the State purse is empty, that the social diversion of
full employment has also gone, the chandala emerge to prey on those who are
likely to be the easiest mark, such as the elderly. For the criminality of
the type is in no way daring or heroic.
        Lex Talionis is the defence mechanism of healthy society since time
immemorial. It was the "eye for an eye" of the Mosaic code and of pagan
justice.
        Today we have liberalism and christianity to preserve the
untermensch; a travesty of the law of our forefathers which drove such to
extinction. Despite the Fundamentalists, christian concepts of justice are
NOT based on the Mosaic code of Israelite tribalism, they are a product of
Israelite decadence, which sought to reverse the Israelite code, just as it
reversed the code of the pagan Romans, Norse, et al. The difference is that
Israel has never accepted its false Messiah; he was instead foisted onto
our pagan ancestors. Whatever else one may think of the State of Israel, it
is the only one that continues to execute Lex Talionis both domestically
and in its foreign relations: an enemy of Israel is not safe anywhere in
the world.
        The attitude of liberalism and christianity is the same: "resist
not evil", "judge not", "turn the other cheek", "he who is without
sin....". Our society, sapped by the weakness, cannot adequately respond to
the danger within. The social organism is too sickly to excrete its waste
products.
        It is time to return to the two laws of our forefathers: Eugenics,
of which we have spoken in the past, and Lex Talionis, lest everything of
value (and everyone) be engulfed by a sea of inferiority. Hear now the Law:
        "Hate for hate and ruth for ruth,
        Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.
        Scorn for scorn and smite for smite,
        Love for love and guile for guile.
        War for war and woe for woe,
        Blood for blood and blow for blow."
        - Ragnar Redbeard, Might Is Right, 1895

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  LETTERS
        We first saw The Watcher yesterday, and find it quite impressive.
I'm surprised I haven't come across you before; you have something to say,
and say it well. It was wonderful to see you share my deep and abiding
hatred of xtianity. Long ago, I was a xtian minister, so as you may
imagine, I know these twisted people more than most. I saw in your journal
you have had difficulties with the media also. I was 'exposed' in '89 by
Hinch, soon followed up by woman's mags and the papers on the 'polygamous
witch', 'Satanic monster', blah, blah, blah. We are bringing out our own
journal soon, so your effort has encouraged us. Greeting to all our
brothers and sisters,
        - Brandon Smith, The Black Temple, P O Box 47 Fortitude Valley,
        Brisbane Queensland 4006 Australia.

        I very much enjoyed reading The Watcher. Your principles and ideals
seem to be very practical. There are more branches of Satanism than there
are in any other religions. From what I have seen, though, your form seems
to be one of the most sound! - C Miller, Embassy of Lucifer, Canada.

        Thankyou for the Satanic Tarot. I find it a very useful device and
refreshingly free of Qabbalistic hoc-pocus. As a tool for pathworking, I
have found it to be much easier than Runes, etc. The book Christian Child
Abuse is a frighteningly informative document. Those christian scum must
have nowhere to hide; they and their bosses must be held to account.
        H D Baynes, OLHP Priest IIIx, NZ.

        I have completed the Neophyte and Adept courses... At first it was
very hard to give up my old habits, but now I have stopped the use of
alcohol, and started the health programme, and I have never felt this
good!...
        - J.T. Finland
        (Editor: the above is an example of what Satanism is really about).

        I have been involved in witchcraft for several years and am a High
Priest. The main reason I am now looking at Satanism is that for quite some
time I have been unhappy with some of the philosophical aspects of wicca,
which is but a tame shadow of what it once was. - T.P. New Zealand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               ADVERTISEMENTS

			THE LUCIFERIAN LIGHT GROUP
		      P.O. Box 7207 * Tampa, Fl 33673

			Masters of Satanic Sorcery

			       Publishers of

				 ONSLAUGHT

			    Published Quarterly
	       Proclaiming the Word of Satan in the New Aeon
		    Sample Issue $4, $15 per year, U.S.

				    ---

LIBER DIABOLUS
        The philosophy, rituals and mythos of Satanism as expunded by the
OLHP. A complete 'Grimoire' or 'Book of Shadows'. Illustrated. 60 pages.
$NZ20.00

CHRISTIAN CHILD ABUSE: THE REALITY
        THIS IS A GREATLY EXPANDED REVISED ED. IN PARTICULAR, THE SECTION
ON NZ HAS BEEN EXPANDED, AND A SYNOPSIS OF MS. GAYLOR'S 1988 BOOK 'BETRAYAL
OF TRUST' ADDED, WHICH GIVES MUCH INSIGHTFUL INFORMATION ON THE
SOCIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL REASONS WHY CRISTIAN CHILD ABUSE REQUIRES
SPECIAL ATTN. Illustrated. $10.00.

DARK VISION - ENOCHIAN PATHWORKINS by Siatris
illustrated by Paul Satele. Realist Publications $10.00.
        This is a personal record of astral journeys undertaken by use of
the Enochian alphabet. Here we find alien dimensions, archetypes and
mythologicial realms. Beautifully illustrated by Paul Satele, an example of
which adorns the front cover of this issue.
        Includes notes explaining the meanings of the many symbols and
archetypes encountered.
        Attractively produced and bound in red cover.

				    ---

            BALDER - WESTERN MAGICK and the WAY OF THE WARRIOR:
 the Pan-European Brotherhood for resurgence of the Tribes & power catalyst
                           for the Occult World:

FACILITIES: Montly Journal; The European Library (incl.archive/copying by
mail). Book discounts & publishers networking; Grade Degree
strudies(Temporal/Spiritual); iternational rituals, workshops, path
workings; Study farms, England; Alexandrian Scholarships (free study
holidays, England); Global network - Sportsmen/Artists/Musicians; Action
programmers; Courses e.g. Autonomis, Sports, Magick, Dioscuris, Chaos,
Teuton/Celt mythology, Faustianism, Self-overcoming, Magick & New Right,
Runes, Meditation, Solaris, Tribal Psyche, Yggdrasil, Sex Magick; Lodges
being established in all countries.
AGE:        Min. 18yrs. Europe/21 USA. Youth: 15-18yrs on request
            (incl.extra education facilities)
TROTH:      adult: UK: 26. Europe:EEC= 27/Non-EEC= 29.
                                        America/Antipodes: 33/$65
            youth: UK: 21. Europe:EEC= 22/Non-EEC= 22.
                                        America/Antipodes: 24/$50
LINKING:    members in 18 countries. Working links with many occult &
            regionist groups & mags.
JOURNAL:    Pan-European (incl.Mythology; Folklore; History; Magick;
            Satanism; Runes; Warriorship;
Subjects    Philosophy; Subversion; Ethnography; Pagan esoterical; Sports
            Magick; Self-overcoming
Format      A5. 32 pages + book reviws; other orders; Library update;
            Balder news
ENQUIRIES:  (in strict confidence) full details: 24page book/forms/latest
            zine send 4$/ 2 or =IRC's
ADDRESS:    Nautoniar: Stephen Cox, 60, Elmhurst Road, Reading, Berks,
            RG15HY, England, U.K.

                                    ---

                       ALLIANCE OF THE INFERNAL ALTAR

        If you are interested in joining one of our chapters, or wish to
start a chapter in your area, write us and we will send a copy of our
constitution. Also, we are seeking submissions for The Devil's Workshop,
our monthly newsletter scheduled for release in April 1992. You can reach
AIA at the following address: George Veeder, 563 Broadway #33, El Cajon,
Ca. 92021 USA.

                                    ---

                         RARE BOOKS & TAPES FOR THE
                               FREE THINKER!
                   TW#108, 225 Wyandotte St. E., Windsor,
                          Ontario, N9A 3H5, CANADA

                                    ---

			       TEMPLE OF SET
		    A Left Hand Path Order based on the
			 evolution of individual -
		       psychecentric consciousness.
		      PO Box 470307 SF ca.  94147 USA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

			 SUBSCRIBE TO THE WATCHER

Name_____________________________________________

Address_______________________________________________________________________

One Year (Four Issues): NZ:  $5.00; Overseas - Surface:  $6.00; Air:  $10.00
	     Cheques & MOs payable to: "Realist Publications"
	     P.O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington, New Zealand
ADVERTISING RATES: Full page: $40.00; half page $20.00; quarter page $10.00
		   or by  exchange arrangement with other publications

IF A TICK APPEARS IN THE BOX YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW DUE [ ]

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes:

	The Watcher is brought to you in a slightly altered form on the
computer.  It lacks the pictures and title art of the original and has been
slightly restructured with respect
	As from this computer issue, the advertisements now appear in one
section at the end of the actual articles, rather than as fillers
throughout.

                                 * - * - *

                    Typed in by Graeme Wilson (O.L.H.P.)

If you want more info on any OLHP productions or want more info on
Satanism, contact me via the following computer networks:

        Fidonet:  3:770/505
                  (Southern Vortex BBS, ph: +64 0-3-454-3900, 14.4k modem)
        Usenet:   [email-masked]

Also I may be contacted on other NZ BBS's:

        Alternative Reality: +64 0-3-471-0414
        Southern Lights:     +64 0-3-455-6016
        The Left Hand Path:  +64 0-3-454-5763 (my own BBS)
        Bad Dreams BBS:      +64 0-9-528-3577 (leave message to 'Lucifer')

If you wish to contact me via mail to swap texts, ideas, etc. then write
to:

                              Graeme Wilson
                              129 Scott Street
                              Waverley
                              Dunedin
                              South Island
                              New Zealand

			       * IMPORTANT *

It should be noted that as of July 1992 C.I., The Watcher has been combined
with The Realist to form a publication called the HERETIC.  It can be
ordered as above, noting the current prices as being the following:

One year (4 issues):  NZ:  $7.00; Overseas-Surface:  $10.00; Air:  $15.00

ALL enquires or orders still go to the same address:

Realist Publications, P O Box 38-262 Petone Wellington New Zealand.