Subject: Watcher v10
From: [email-masked] (Lupo the Butcher)
Date: 31 Mar 1993 15:11:31 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.satanism

T H E   W A T C H E R
			   =====================

		  NEW ZEALAND VOICE OF THE LEFT HAND PATH

                   P.  O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington
----------------------------------------------------------
February 1992 E.V.                                                      No. 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              SALEM REVISITED
                       WITCH-HUNT NEW ZEALAND : 1991

        As we reported in The Watcher #8 & #9, the anti-Satanist hysteria
has been introduced to NZ, and has been given a guise of credibility by
certain policemen, social workers and journalists.
        The hysteria was first publicized in July 1991, when a bunch of
untermenschen were found by social workers to be operating a self-styled
coven of 'devil worshippers' in the Wairarapa. They were simple a
collection of street kids being led by a drug-soaked alcoholic.
        Then in September gullible journalists reported the ridiculous
assertions of the Ritual Action Group, itself spawned in 1990 when the
discredited Chicago 'therapist' Pamela Klein lectured in NZ on 'satanic
child abuse'. (For the real story see Debunking the Witch-hunters, Realist
Publ's. $4.00).
        In October the hysteria was kept bubbling with reports from
Australia of a network of thousands of 'highly-placed satanic cannibals and
child molesters.'
        To commemorate Halloween, the NZ media sought a local link, and
came up with myself. A feature on the OLHP was aired on TV3 on 31 Oct.
Despite my misgivings, the production was a major victory for the Order,
although my 10 minute interview on Nietzschean philosophy was reduced to
about 30 seconds! Aspects of out philosophy were objectively reported,
literature shown, and even the 'expert on occultism' brought in concluded
by stating that the OLHP would not in his opinion be associated with child
abuse, etc.
        The result was a substantial inflow of inquiries (since our postal
address had been obligingly shown), and the gaining of some valuable
contacts, including the artist Paul Satele.
        On a baser level, The Sunday News, a gutter rag, got in on the act
with an article "Satanism linked to child porn". The writer, Les Wilson,
stated outright that the OLHP "has links with child porn". Also implicated
were the OSD and the mail order craft business Equipus Spiritae. Satanism
was made synonymous with child porn and paedophilia. The inevitable
presence of Snr Sgt. Gabites and the Ritual Action Group loomed large, in a
pitiful effort to give the article credibility.
        The editor of the Sunday News was asked by this writer how he
justified publishing blatant, vile lies. His reply was nothing more than an
acknowledgment of receipt of my letter; hardly a spirited defence of his
journalistic integrity! A complaint is now pending with the Press Council.
        In November The Evening Post rehashed an article on 'child ritual
abuse', again citing RAG and Sgt Gabites. In a sub-article on how the
paedophilia-ridden Church was dealing with the occult, The Watcher was
mentioned. A letter by this writer was deemed sufficient response in this
instance and was published as shown.
        In reply to the anti-Satanist hysteria, the OLHP has launched a
'campaign against christian child abuse', both as a defensive measure, and
as a genuine public service. This will be an ongoing campaign, world-wide
in scope, which all readers are urged to support. A booklet, leaflet and
sticker have also been produced (see elsewhere), and readers are requested
to keep us supplied with whatever information they may come across.

                         --- newspaper article ---

                               Satanic cults

        SIR, The feature Satanic cults: coming to terms with childhood
ritual abuse (The Post, Nov 27) came across as propaganda for the Ritual
Action Network and the Christian churches. The allegations of "satanic
ritual abuse" have reached proportions of mass hysteria overseas, and have
included some of the most ridiculous allegations to arise since the Salem
witch trials.
        They are also being used as the thin end of the wedge by Christians
to undermine the liberties of those who do not conform to their creed.
        Supposed "Satanic child abuse survivors" in New Zealand and
overseas relate tales similar in content. However, such similarities should
be seen as symptoms of collective hysteria rather than corroborative
evidence. The tales generally involve at least one parent and the family
doctor.
        Apparently, we are expected to believe that family doctors are
particularly prone to joining "satanic cults", as related by one "survivor"
in your feature.
        In 1989 a panel of American sociologists discussing "ritual abuse"
hysteria at the annual meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of
Religions concluded the allegations of the supposed "survivors" were
comparable to the strikingly similar stories among people who claim they
were abducted by aliens from outer space.
        A distinction should be made between "devil worship" and Satanism.
The former is embraced by some adolescents and sociopaths, and is an
invention of the Church. Satanism, in contradistinction, is an ethos
postulating a dialectical clash of opposites as the basis of cosmological
and historical evolution. This philosophy is reflected in such
pre-Christian myths as those of Zeus-Prometheus, Shakti-Shiva, Odin-Loki,
and Horus-Set.
        The Judaeo-Christian myth of Satan and Jehovah is a simplistic,
moralistic distortion of the cosmological realities recognised by the
ancient Greeks, Indians, Norse, Egyptians, et al. Despite what Post
journalists have been told by "researchers", Satanism cannot accurately be
dismissed as merely a reaction to Christianity.
        The term "satanic cult" is itself a misnomer. Satanism is
predicated on free-will and a type of Nietzschean self-actualisation, which
of necessity is devoid of any mind controlling dogma. Cultic mind-control
is more aptly descriptive of totalitarian creeds such as Christianity.
RAY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Fundamentalist Threat

By Michael Brax (Canada)

The 1980 publication of the book "Michelle Remembers" was a milestone in
the development of "anti-Satanist" hysteria. This book had the advantage of
quickly moving to claim the "moral highground" by supposedly "revealing"
various outrages performed on mental-patient Michelle Smith by Satanist
when she was only a young girl. "Michelle Remembers" was co-authored by her
therapist, Lawrence Pazder, who actually married Smith after counselling
her for some time. In the psychological-services industry, a code of ethics
frowns upon sexual relations between counselled and counsellor, the idea
being that the patient is often at a disadvantage, and can be sexually
mistreated by the therapist. This rather sensible notion has been ignored
in the case of Michelle Smith and her co-author-husband Lawrence Pazder,
yet the media has gleefully pounced on her stories of sexual abuse, taking
them at face-value, and publicizing the contentions of various therapists
with a stake in the public-consumption such stories of world-wide
conspiratorial organizations of Satanists tied up in sexual abuse of
children, child pornography, and drugs.

Ancient Romans applied the question, "who benefits?", to contentious
issues, and this question can be applied to the entire "Satanic abuse"
industry. When this question is asked, it is little surprise to see that
the people who benefit the most -- the Christian Protestant fundamentalists
-- are also the ones responsible for some of the biggest promotion of
"therapists" and others involved in anti-Satanic hysteria. In actual fact,
examination of the problem reveals the fact that many "therapists" who are
involved in "exposing Satanism" are closely linked with Christian
fundamentalist sects. "University"-trained "therapists" are often graduates
of fundamentalist-run post-secondary institutions. Fundamentalist leaders
such as Jerry Falwell, whose wealthy financial backers include the State of
Israel, have enough clout to actually run their own universities, awarding
accredited degrees. Falwell's own Liberty University in Lynchberg,
Virginia, offers a myriad of courses taught by fundamentalist Christian
professors. Degrees awarded by such universities are recognized by American
academia, yet the entire atmosphere of such schools is ripe with biased
study-schedules. Being private institutions, Christian colleges in the U.S.
can set down rules that continue the stunted environment that many of the
students experience in their home environments. At Liberty University, for
example, students must attend chapel meetings daily; they must refrain from
smoking or drinking; many activities on campus are segregated according to
gender in order to prevent sexual misdemeanour. It is no surprise, then,
that America is seeing a rash of fully-accredited "therapists" and
"Christian counsellors" flooding the therapy-market, ready to promote
"Satanic-abuse" theories, despite the fact that such theories are often
devoid of such things as valid documentation.

One example of ridiculous "experts" is Carl Raschke, a professor of
religious studies at Colorado's University of Denver. Raschke authored the
book "Painted Black", an "expose" of Satanism in America which is full of
simple, factual errors.

In June of 1988 a Crowelyite in British Columbia named Lion Serpent Sun
brought a law-suit against Len and Sheila Olson, a husband-and-wife
"evangelist" combo. On the fundamentalist show "100 Huntly Street", hosted
by David Mainse, Len Olson accused Lion Serpent Sun of attempting to kill
him in 1972 during a ritual working when both Sun and Olson had belonged to
a Wiccan cult. Olson had left Wicca, which he referred to as "Satanism",
but said Sun was still active. Clearly, he inference was that a
psycho-Satanist would-be murderer was still stalking the streets. "100
Huntley Street", of course, played up the whole "Satanic" hysteria issue.
At the trial, Raschke was called as an "expert". He testified that the date
of the ritual working, October 14, 1972, was exactly 666 years and a day
from the October 13, 1307 arrests of the Knights Templar in France. It was
little surprise that such bizarre theorizing about a "white light" Wicca
cult was taken with a grain of salt by the court. Even so, while the court
ruled in Sun's favour, he was forced to pay halt the court costs; a legal
lynching of a member of a religious minority.

Many human-rights activists fear that holding to crazed "ritual sexual
abuse" theories denies woman who claim to have been abused the proper
treatment they obviously need. Sensationalizing such unfounded claims may
rob these woman, who are so sick, and so starved of attention, of proper
therapy. However, it is perhaps more important that sensationalizing such
claims endangers the rights to freedom of speech and freedom association of
members of groups or affiliations that are unpopular.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               HELL - PART II

                             by Christos Beest
                       (Order of Nine Angles - U.K.)

         (Part I originally appeared in The Watcher #7, May 1991ev)

        For many, the end is near; for certain folk their time has come.
All that can be spilled out in words must take shape, but also allow that
bridge to the indescribable; here all that is known shall be shattered. The
bridge will burn and the chasm will fill and flood both world and destroy.
Stupid people overcrowd this rotting human st, fat deluded fools, wearing
masks of war whilst crawling away from harm.
        The cracked lizard eats several of its mutable offspring.
        For the scum, and that means the majority of this civilized
society, there will be a disruption increasing to death, a fury that will
intensify over the next twenty years. The process is now unstoppable.
Shugara. Atazoth. Our dark goddess Baphomet - all are returning, bringing
storms of Blood, cracking the firmament!
        For those puffed-up comfortable occultists with their armchair
ethics and pseudo-intellectual bullshit, it is all too easy to proclaim how
the times are changing. Do these people actually understand what is meant
by the 'New Aeon'? It is oh-so-easy to throw around meaningless
intellectual phrases, to bloat the ego and create the self-delusion that
keeps away the real Horrors of existence. These pompous stumbling idiots
are blind to what actually occurs; are fearfully resistant to what Magick
actually is. Waste your life if you will, pouring over 'occult' books,
absorbing correspondences, standing in basements and shouting out silly
names! Fools! Occultists do not have the power and the understanding to
grasp the events that will occur all too soon for their wretched lives. In
fact, by their actions and weak philosophy, it is clear that these babbling
fools do not wish to bring a New Aeon. They still carry within them the
sickness of the Nazarene. So good riddance to the scum and the pretenders!
It is disruption that will lead the way, and simply that - there is no
hiding place. No one's life will be saved. There will be no moral
protection. Only those with the eyes to see shall reap the glories when
They who are seldom Names are returned, and the feminine is restored.
        Once it was necessary to remain silent, but now the cosmic tides
are aligned and we shall be seen to finally shatter the tyrannical grip of
Yeshua the deceiver, that disgusting groveller to a decaying fish.
        There is no possible justification for this process in the eyes of
society and none shall be given. Those who understand shall know - to the
others: DIE!
    From the dark pool beneath the moon... Christos Beest Yr of Fire 102

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Uncle Setnakt Says

        Uncle Setnakt would like to share a few tips about timing in Lesser
and Greater Black Magic.
        1. When you need to establish yourself as a control figure, Arrive
early. It may seem boorish, but if you help the host do the set up, you can
greet each newcomer with phrases like, "we have decided to" or "We were
just talking about" -- this set you up as being a member of the Inner
Circle and also lets you set the agenda for the evening.
        2. When you need to discover the true leaders of a group, Arrive
late. Simply ask a few people what you've missed. If anything has been said
rather than their simple human venting of hot air, they'll point it out not
only with their words but with their tone and body language. This will also
let you know what their feelings are about the current string of topics.
People find it very hard to be neutral when someone whispers to them and
acts sheepish about being late. This mode of interaction automatically puts
them into conspiratorial mode. Be sure to reward your best sources by
telling them how perceptive they are. Some people's self importance comes
entirely from their ability to pass on secrets. Use them.
        3. When you have an agenda to pass on to your business, Pick a time
when your co-workers are sleepy. When I want to get something started at
work -- rather than brainstorm on a topic, I schedule my meetings after
lunch, in a slightly too warm conference room (if it has flickering
fluorescent lighting this is a plus). People are full and sleepy. They want
the meeting to be over, and if I talk smoothly, distinctly, and in three
quarters time they absorb my suggestions as though I've hypnotized them.
Which in fact I have. If you need to judge three quarters time, practice
doing Dracula's lines from Lugosi movie -- but lose the accent.
        4. If you want to gain more Self knowledge, Occasionally radically
alter you biological rhythms. Sleep, food and sex are the keys here. Take a
nap in the afternoon (if you already don't) and be sure and record the
strange dreams that come in your dream diary. Fast until you feel
deliciously faint, and see how you consciousness both is and is not a
product of your body. Have sex much more in a single session than you do
normally and study the powerful lucidity that exhaustion brings. Abstain
from sex until you become a walking flame of desire. These exercises will
tell you more about yourself than any number of Cabala textbooks. An
important thing here -- while recording these exercises in your magical
diary, do not tell anyone else about them (they may notice the behaviour --
particularly the sex), but keep them quiet. You will also begin to see the
arbitrary nature of the world and this experiential insight will strengthen
your Greater Black Magic and your Becoming.
        5. If you want to train will, Test your concentration against the
clock. Like the athlete trains his body, the magician must train his
psyche. Many beginners find that they cannot concentrate for more than
seconds at a time. They perceive this as a failure rather than the natural
outcome of societal training (docile sheeple aren't supposed to
concentrate). A simple and powerful exercise is to put aside nine minutes a
day to meditate on projecting your godhood from the realm of Being into the
realm of Becoming. During this active meditation hold a long leather thong
with a few beads on it. Every time you find that your concentration has
wandered, move a bead from one end to the other. Don't nag yourself, just
return to the process. At the end of the exercise note in your magical
diary how many beads you've had to move. In a short time you'll find that
you're moving fewer and fewer beads.
        6. If you want to master your mind, Make clocks work for you. Most
of the time our consciousness is purely reactive. We see something and
think about it in the shallowest way possible. The Black Magician needs to
train his mind to move him toward alertness and control. Paradoxically the
use of an arbitrary symbol to remind us to awaken is one of the best ways
to move toward an alert state. Just as we use an alarm lock to end physical
sleep, we can use a regular clock to move use toward consciousness. Pick a
time that you will think about a certain topic, such as, "Tomorrow at three
o'clock I will inventory my life to see how well I am using Indulgence as a
watchword in my life." Learning how to program your thought paths in
advance is excellent magical training. It makes you the master of your
subjective universe as well as making you constantly aware of your efforts
in the objective universe. This exercise will change you from an animal
reactive state into a godlike controlling state -- as well as reminding you
of your inner-directed priorities so you can change your actions in order
to be more in line with what is truly important. As with all training, be
gentle with yourself -- persist but don't castigate yourself at early
failures. You've got a lifetime of sleepwalking to overcome.
        7. If you want to gain mastery over the world, Affirm your good
timing. Affirmations are the simplest way to make an operant change in your
consciousness. By telling yourSelf that something is good, pleasurable,
etc. your magical self will begin to alter itself and the world to bring
about this good thing. So the next time you arrive at a shop exactly the
right moment, or run into a friend on the street, or any piece of really
good timing comes your way -- tell yourself, "I the Great God N. have given
myself this pleasant gift through my mastery of time." Eventually the
missed moment, the awkward scramble to get somewhere, becomes a thing of
the past.
        8. If you want to make lasting change in the minds of men, Learn to
observe the times. Study the lives of Satanic masters like Zaharoff,
Rasputin, Cagliostro, Rosenburg, von List, the brothers Grimm. How was the
perfect historical timing the key to the changes that each of these flock
have Worked upon human consciousness? Contrast them with other figures in
history that had the right idea, but expressed it at the wring time. Learn
to be patient and vigilant -- coiled like a snake ready to spring. Saying
something too early just to prove you're clever may give you an instant
gratification, but preparing your ground is the key to a good harvest. This
tip is as true for influencing one individual as it is for the mass of
humanity as a whole.
        9. If you wish to have fulfilment in both this life and beyond,
Make a life plan. There is a secret teaching among the Gurdjieffians that
different types of Work must be done at different times. This reflects
changes in the body and the changes wrought by the growing articulation of
the psyche as a separate entity from the natural order (initiation).
Although you should change your life plan as your vision changes, you
should begin to study the lives of geniuses to see what sort of Work the
different ages of a man are best suited for. When did the great writers
write their great books, when did great religious leaders do their work,
when did politicians do their best statecraft? Couple this study with the
study of role models and you will learn when it is easier to effect certain
changes in your self and the world. Also if you can find a group of
like-minded individuals -- you can observe how the processes of maturation
and individuation effects their magical/philosophical progress and skills.
Lives of increased excellence and power are not accidents.
        Uncle Setnakt hopes you have a pleasant day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            POEMS FROM THE ABYSS

                         A Verse of the Anti-Christ
                                 by "Nevus"

   "Ye who hath fallen from the grace of god, must have risen in wisdom"

                       Oh ye christians, I have come
                        I am wise and you are dumb.
                    Beneath my robe lies a heart of gold
                   & I shall open the revolt of the bold

                  Humanity will suffer humility no longer
                   Now begins a New Age for the stronger
                 & now your great god shall no longer reign
                But shall suffer in great torment and pain.

                                    ---

                                Me & My God
                by Paul Satele, "Knight of the Shadow" 1990

                    My God & I are one & the same,
                    We have the same face we have
                    the same name.
                    We share the same body and have
                    the one mind.
                    My God is my life, & my life is
                    divine.
                    No idols I worship, no gods made
                    by man,
                    My God I've created, his strength in
                    my hand.
                    My God and I are one & the same,
                    I am my God & my God has my name.

                                    ---

                             In Nomine Satanas
                            by H D Baynes  1991

Pandemonium's master                 Ah but
Whose darkest flame of thought       flay the church in all its splendour
in chaos reigns supreme              slowly in infernal flame
Satan, sweet Satan                   so like the Nazarene
What joy is there                    no holy ghost to rise.
that knows no bounds.
                                     In Satan's name
Christ eats the weak                 the church is cursed
and wears them well.                 and worship be akin.
The king of the Jews
Lord of the Dead,
what claim has he
to win the world?

From man's loh triumph
accursed church of men
thrust upon dilemma's horns
must surely be despised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIEWS
The Self-Immolation Rite: A guided Satanic Pathworking through the Dark
Spheres. 7 Pounds ($US16) from "Brekekk", Box 109, Newport, Gwent, Wales UK.
        This Vol. 2#3 of Fenrir takes the form of a 90 minute audio
cassette.
        Side 1 consists of the Pathworkings through the Dark spheres of the
planets; side 2 the music alone.
        The technical quality is excellent; the music surreal and unique,
the vocal presentation dramatic.
        This is Satanic aesthetics on a grand scale, from the people who
brought us the Sinister Tarot, The Black Book of Satan, and Naos.
        The planets are Lunar (the sphere of hidden knowledge), Mercury
(transformation), Venus (ecstasy and love), Sol (understanding & prophecy),
Mars (sacrifice, death & destruction), Jupiter (wisdom), Saturn (chaos).
        This is an alchemical pathworking with the Shadow Self.
Excellent!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

        Satanic greetings from the Order of Nine Angles, U.K.

        May I, on behalf of your sisters and brothers here in Great
Britain, extend best wishes and support to you on this night of Sinister
Solidarity [Halloween]. Whilst facing this current wave of Nazarene
hysteria, it is appropriate that we should remember the achievements of
Adepts throughout the ages who suffered greatly in order to create the
freedoms that we experience today. For those courageous enough to continue
this tradition, there will never be acceptance, only the pathetic wailing
of those who tremble in the face of their own liberation. We endure
physical and verbal abuse - sometimes death - for our acts are genuinely
black to the blind. Such conflicts are intrinsic to Magickal evolution,
developing character and creating the genuine Adept as opposed to those who
indulge in child abuse or any wallowing in - as opposed to transcendence of
-personal inadequacies. There is no easy path to individual insight -
'wisdom through suffering' as the Ancient Greeks understood.

        The great - and simple - secret of Satanism is that we represent
balance and our Dark Prince shall continue to symbolize our adversarial
acts until such times exist when Satanism, in Aeonic terms, is no longer
necessary (and this sinister aims are realized on a large scale). Of
course, the Aeon of the Dark Gods will not occur for some time - for many
of use, beyond out own temporal existence - considering that the majority
of people are not very psychically developed (I feel it would be accurate
to say that 90% of people are stupid). However, ten years, one hundred
years, the timescale of such achievements is irrelevant. We are in a very
privileged position, and this must always be remembered; that is, those of
us who endure/survive will complete work begun thousands of years ago by
our dark ancestors. We all, in our individual ways, actually shape the
evolution of the human race. From the majority who are still shackled to
moral abstract illusions, we are dangerous and the disinformation and the
fear that currently abounds is a comment on this fact. But for those few
who consciously understand, we are the key to the floodgates that will free
human nature and take us to the stars. To the glory of They who are seldom
Named, Christos Beest, O.N.A.

        Anyone who takes a real look at our philosophy can see we are not
criminals; the worst we do is down the christian church. That's an opinion,
not a crime.
        The vile name the church has given us raises the matter of change.
We need to promote ourselves, to change the view we have been given.
Publicity is the only way we can do this. When we hear of cannibalism or
child abuse we must raise our voices and speak forth, declaring: 'they are
not Satanists, but low life, perverted by society.'
        Propaganda is the answer; all governments and religions use it. We
must think, who is it that is most likely to understand our philosophy?
Scientists and university students, the more intelligent people who haven't
had the option of learning about our philosophy. Most don't believe in god
or the bible, but believe in the law of nature: the strong shall survive;
the weak will die.
        Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the Earth; cursed
are weak, for they shall inherit the yoke.
        Soon, that may come true for us. The Aids epidemic is spreading far
and wide. Only the strong will survive if modern medicine doesn't save us!
So let's reach out and spread the word. With strength we Will win.
        If readers have any comments, write: Steven, 31A Minerate Dr.
Howick, NZ.

        Many thanks for the Satanic Tarot (both the booklet & the cards). I
am currently infusing the cards with my own aura and feelings, and
contemplating the symbolism, imagery and meanings of each. The Satanic
rendition and the artwork are excellent, and it's obvious they were
Satanically - inspired.
                        Paul Satele, Auckland NZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Order on Nine Angles...
                             DIABOLIC ETYMOLOGY

Diabolic:
        The word 'diabolic' itself derives from the Greek word diaballo
meaning to "pass beyond" or "over", from the root dia - "through" and, as a
causal accusative, "with the aid of".
        Later, diaballo acquired a more sense - for example 'to set
against' (Aristotle) although it was sometimes used (as diabolos) when a
'bad' or 'false' sense was meant, as for example, a false accusation.
        Later still, diabolos became "devil" or "The Devil" in the sense of
Nazarene theology.

Devil
        The early forms of the English word 'devil' are regarded as
deriving from the Gothic (e.g. the Old English divul) 'diabaulus' which
came from the Latin 'diabolus'.
        However, the Old English 'deofel' and kindred words like the Old
Frisian 'diovel' could possibly be derived from the suffix 'fel', a variant
of 'fell' meaning fierce, savage, wild. Then the original form, e.g.
deofel, would mean the 'fierce/savage/wild' god. There is some
justification for the use of the Latin prefix in this manner - e.g.
'deodand', which occurs in 12th century English. It is interesting in this
context that 'fell' (from the Latin 'fello') was often used to describe
both a wild, fierce person (such as an outlaw) and a brave man or warrior.
Much later, the word passed into general usage as 'felon' - with a moral
sense.

Satan:
        This is often regarded as from the Hebrew, meaning accuser.
However, the Hebrew is itself derived from the Greek aitia - "an
accusation" - qv. Aeschylus: aitiau ekho.
        The Greek form became corrupted to the Hebrew 'Satan' - whence also
'Shaitan'.
        In Greek of the classical period aitia and diabole were often used
for the same thing, particularly when a 'bad' or 'false' sense was
required.
        It is not generally known, outside of certain academic circles,
that Hebrew is Greek [a Jewish scholar once wrote a book with that title;
it did not please his brethren] - that Hebrew is essentially in its origins
a corrupt form of Greek, with some other influences thrown in.

Evil:
        The word 'evil' derives from the Gothic 'ubils' which meant a
'going beyond' (the due measure) - and di not have a 'moral' sense. Only
later (under the influence of Nazarene theology) did it acquire a strict
moral sense, and became an abstract absolute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               ADVERTISEMENTS

			THE LUCIFERIAN LIGHT GROUP
		      P.O. Box 7207 * Tampa, Fl 33673

			Masters of Satanic Sorcery

			       Publishers of

				 ONSLAUGHT

			    Published Quarterly
	       Proclaiming the Word of Satan in the New Aeon
		    Sample Issue $4, $15 per year, U.S.

				    ---

		    NEW!! FROM BRIMSTONE PRODUCTIONS

		    A REVOLUTIONARY AUDIOCASSETTE -

				   HAIL

				   SATAN

		    $9.95 POSTAGE PAID

		    OVERSEAS - NO EXTRA CHARGE!!

		    RUNNING TIME - APPROX. 50 MIN.

		    Cheques & MOs payable to:
		    "Brimstone" Box 660 Marstons Mills
		    Mass.  02648 USA

				    ---

                 STICKERS - HELP SPREAD THE WORD - STICKERS

        A QUICK, ECONOMICAL, EFFECTIVE WAY OF SPREADING 'THE WORD'.

Lick - and -stick, various colours. $NZ5.00 per 50.
Cheques & Money Orders payable to "Realist Publications" P.O.Box 38-262
Petone Wellington New Zealand.

       [ 2 Designs - Hail Satan! - & - Stop Christian child abuse -]

                                    ---

                               SATANIC TAROT
                     by Faustus Scorpius & Juha Vuorma

        This unique 'Satanic Tarot' is the result of the visionary
Pathworkings of OLHP Magister Faustus Scorpius, as rendered by the
Finnish artist Juha Vuorma.
        Printed in black on red card, these 22 Trumps come with a 20 page
booklet which includes divinatory meanings of the cards, a specially
designed 'inversed pentagram spread', and descriptions of the 'astral
journeys' from which these cards emanated.
        The method of astral journeying is provided, which will enable the
reader to enter the archetypal realms to which this Tarot is the gateway.
        $NZ30.00 per set (Booklet included)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To:
Realist Publications
PO Box 38-262 Petone
Wellington New Zealand

Please send me ____ set(s) of the Satanic Tarot, for which I enclose
$NZ __________. (Cheques & Money Orders payable to 'Realist Publications').

Name ____________________________________

Address __________________________________________________________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christian Child Abuse - The Reality
Realist Publications, Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington, New Zealand
$NZ5.00 (overseas orders +$2 postage).
        This booklet is jam-packed with documented, court-proven cases of
christian child abuse, drunken priests, child porn in rectories, paedophile
reverends. From medieval monasteries when special laws had to be decreed to
prevent monkish incest, to cases of priest child abuse up to 1991.
Illustrated, 32pp.

				    ---

The Realist a heretical journal of the Anti-christian Right. NZ-$5;
Overseas surface:  $6; Air USA :  $10; Europe:  $14, from:
"Realist Publications." PO Box 38262 Petone Wellington New Zealand

				    ---

Equipus Spiritae made-to-order occult paraphernalia: send SAE for our free
catalogue to: Equipas Spiritae, PO Box 183 Pahiatua, NZ.

				    ---

BALDER monthly journal of a pan-European fraternity of knowledge,
Esotericism, culture, history, philosophy, much with a pro-LHP orientation.
For details send donation to:  60 Elmhurst Rd.  Reading RG1 5HY Berkshire
UK.

				    ---

			       TEMPLE OF SET
		    A Left Hand Path Order based on the
			 evolution of individual -
		       psychecentric consciousness.
		      PO Box 470307 SF ca.  94147 USA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

			 SUBSCRIBE TO THE WATCHER

Name_____________________________________________

Address_______________________________________________________________________

One Year (Four Issues): NZ:  $5.00; Overseas - Surface:  $6.00; Air:  $10.00
	     Cheques & MOs payable to: "Realist Publications"
	     P.O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington, New Zealand
ADVERTISING RATES: Full page: $40.00; half page $20.00; quarter page $10.00
		   or by  exchange arrangement with other publications

IF A TICK APPEARS IN THE BOX YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW DUE [ ]

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes:

	The Watcher is brought to you in a slightly altered form on the
computer.  It lacks the pictures and title art of the original and has been
slightly restructured with respect
	As from this computer issue, the advertisements now appear in one
section at the end of the actual articles, rather than as fillers
throughout.

                                 * - * - *

                    Typed in by Graeme Wilson (O.L.H.P.)

If you want more info on any OLHP productions or want more info on
Satanism, contact me via the following computer networks:

        Fidonet:  3:770/505
                  (Southern Vortex BBS, ph: +64 0-3-454-3900, 14.4k modem)
        Usenet:   [email-masked]

Also I may be contacted on other NZ BBS's:

        Alternative Reality: +64 0-3-471-0414
        Southern Lights:     +64 0-3-455-6016
        The Left Hand Path:  +64 0-3-454-5763 (my own BBS)
        Bad Dreams BBS:      +64 0-9-528-3577 (leave message to 'Lucifer')

If you wish to contact me via mail to swap texts, ideas, etc. then write
to:

                              Graeme Wilson
                              129 Scott Street
                              Waverley
                              Dunedin
                              South Island
                              New Zealand

			       * IMPORTANT *

It should be noted that as of July 1992 C.I., The Watcher has been combined
with The Realist to form a publication called the HERETIC.  It can be
ordered as above, noting the current prices as being the following:

One year (4 issues):  NZ:  $7.00; Overseas-Surface:  $10.00; Air:  $15.00

ALL enquires or orders still go to the same address:

Realist Publications, P O Box 38-262 Petone Wellington New Zealand.