Subject: Watcher v8
From: [email-masked] (Lupo the Butcher)
Date: 31 Mar 1993 15:09:20 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.satanism

T H E   W A T C H E R
                           =====================

                  NEW ZEALAND VOICE OF THE LEFT HAND PATH

                  P.  O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington
----------------------------------------------------------
May 1991CE                                                              No.  8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                             PERPETUAL HERESY

        Satanism has been defined as the 'Carnal Doctrine'.  Its
catchphrase has been stated as 'indulgence'.  If there is no more to
Satanism than this, it is difficult to justify its continued existence
other than as a hobby for the bored, a scam for the con-artists and a
rationalization for trivial selfishness.
        Satanism as the expression of carnality during the West's Medieval
phase was indeed heretical.  The Church declared the carnal to be sinful.
Satanism as the adversary of the Church's repressive system was indeed
fulfilling its historic and cosmological function as a rebellion against
the status quo.  The celebration of fertility had been at the centre of
pagan belief and worship since prehistoric times.  Suddenly the virile
peasant was confronted with an alien dogma which declared such belief to be
meriting eternal damnation, and held up the 'pale Galilean' as god.
Satanism was the pagan response to christian repression, the orgies of the
sabbaths cathartic releases from the pervasive, stale atmosphere of Jesus
and his church.  If Satan was the enemy of the Church, then he was the ally
of those it oppressed.  If the Old Gods of fertility were devils in
disguise - as claimed by the prelates - then let them continue to be
exalted as such.  Indeed the image of the Devil came to be that of Pan, the
horned and cloven-hoofed god of fertility.
        Even in 1966 when LaVey founded the Church of Satan the Carnal
Doctrine was still a relevant expression of rebellion against moral stasis.
        For several decades now, however, fleshly indulgence has been
ascended.  The moral codes have been trodden under cloven hooves.  The
christian commandments relative to sexuality are broken without hesitation
by all but the most puritanical and neurotic (i.e.  those from which
christianity has traditionally drawn its most fervent support).  All save
these now recognize sex as one of the primary physiological drives, as
vital to one's health as eating.
        Affirming the Carnal Doctrine today is about as relevant and
heretical as affirming the need to eat sufficiently.  The Carnal Doctrine
ceased to be specifically Satanic when it replaced the old moral codes
several decades ago.  In fact the carnal doctrine is today a well-and-truly
entrenched part of the status quo.
        Satanism in some quarters is therefore overdue to move along.  Yet
many self-styled 'Satanists' continue to refer to Satanism as the 'Carnal
Doctrine', and their slogan of 'Indulgence'.  The adversarial role of
Satanism thereby becomes redundant, Satanism becomes irrelevant, a travesty
of itself.
        It is therefore time for the Satanist to reconsider whether he is
taking such realities into account, or simply adhering to something which
was long ago incorporated into the System, and which is therefore no longer
specifically Satanic (i.e.  heretical).
        How, then, shall the Satanist return to his role as the upsetter of
stasis?  Instead of the 'Carnal Doctrine' let us now describe Satanism as
'Perpetual Heresy.' Now is the time for a return to the traditional essence
of Satanism in order to reformulate its creed as relevant to the present.
        Just as Satanism confronted the repressive Church system of
yesteryear, today we are confronted by other stifling dogmas and moral
preconceptions as pervasive now as the sexual repression of the Medieval
church.  Satanists should stand as the standard bearers of 'forbidden
knowledge' today, as they have in the past, and quit expounding what is
already generally accepted.  Indeed, the judaeo-christian mythology
established Satan as the bearer of forbidden knowledge to humanity, as per
the Genesis legend of Adam and Eve and the Tree of Knowledge.  The
apocryphal Book of Enoch, additionally, relates that when 'the sons of god'
(i.e.  the Fallen Angels) descended to Earth to mate with 'the daughters of
man' (as alluded to in Gen.) the tyrant god Jehovah engulfed the Earth with
the Deluge because they had imparted 'forbidden knowledge' to man.
        While the Greek fertility god Pan has traditionally been identified
with The Devil, and was aptly symbolic of Satanism's Carnal Doctrine,
Prometheus is another figure of Greek mythology which, today especially,
more aptly embodies the Satanic principle.  I would go so far as to contend
that the Prometheus legend more richly embodies the Satanic principle than
even the Hebrew mythos from where we draw the name of the arch Adversary.
For in the Greek legend we find Prometheus defying the tyrant-god (in this
instance Zeus) by imparting to man not only the gift of fire, for which he
is best known, but also knowledge of astronomy, writing, domestication of
animals, seacraft, medicine, metallurgy, all those arts which form the very
basis of Civilization, and which were supposed to be denied to man by god
lest such 'forbidden knowledge' upset the divine stasis.  Prometheus, like
Satan, was cursed by the tyrant-god, in this instance enchained to a
mountain and his liver feasted upon by an eagle.  Just as Jehovah cursed
Adam and Eve and later brought forth the Deluge to punish Man for his
acquisition of 'forbidden knowledge', here Zeus afflicts humanity with the
various curses coming forth from Pandora's jar.
        There is nothing like 'forbidden knowledge' to upset established
order of stagnation based on fear and ignorance.  The Church certainly
recognized this with its Index of Forbidden Books and persecution of
heretics such as Galileo and Copernicus.  All such heretics serve the
Satanic principle, even those who still profess to believe in Yeshua, as
they all contribute to the destruction of stifling dogmas, that humanity
may advance in knowledge and culture.
        This is the Satanic principle, as stated by Kurt Seligman in Magic,
Supernaturalism, and Religion (1968):
        "Satan is an individualist.  He upsets the commandments of Heaven
which enforce a definite moral conduct.  He inspires us with dreams and
hopes.  He endows us with bitterness and discontent, but in the end he
leads us to the Better...  He is that 'force which strives for the evil yet
causes the good.'"
        Those 'Satanists' who today have failed to recognize, or admit, the
fulfilment of the Carnal Doctrine have relegated Satanism to the level of
pampered weakness, the ideal of the Yuppie, a cowardly existence to which
they aspire under the guise of hedonism, of a contentedly pleasurably life
devoid of struggle and perpetual Self-Overcoming on the way to the
Nietzschean ideal (and the Satanic ideal) of Higher Man, prelude to the
Over Man (godhood) which will only be expressed when Satanism rediscovers
its origins.  And it must be stated that these origins do not begin in the
puerile generation of the 1960s, but of ancient origin, and were best
articulated in more recent times by the Anti-Christ philosopher Nietzsche.
        This ancient heritage of Satanism is the uplifting of humanity to
godhood, "to be as gods", as the Hebraic scriptures put it in Genesis.  The
Carnal Doctrine of Satanism during the Middle Ages (actually an instinctive
response) was a detour, the pagan's healthy reaction to christian
repression.  Time to get back to original principles:  to again hold aloft
the Promethean Flame.
        We must consider the role of Satanism as 'perpetual heresy' in the
world today.  What are the dominant creeds and dogmas which are stifling
human ascent towards godhood?  We may answer that they are at this time
primarily these:  firstly, the dogma of universal equality, with the
levelling it entails, pervading every aspect of Western society; then the
current push towards a 'New World Order' being promoted by the revived
Puritan/Hebrew Money alliance; the myth of the 'divine right' of Israel to
rule the world, energized and sanctified by the legends of 'The Chosen
People' and 'The Holocaust'.
        Like the prelates of the Medieval Church, the exponents of these
dogmas repress all ideas considered heretical:  genetic engineering,
eugenics, indeed the very science of genetics itself in favour of
sociological and environmentalist analyses; revisionist historical research
which is questioning some of the most cherished beliefs of contemporary
Judaism, with the response that 'heretical' books are being banned and
burned, teachers are being removed from their jobs, scholars are being
jailed, fined, beaten and killed for asking awkward questions.
        These are areas of 'forbidden knowledge' which today require the
light of the Promethean Flame to be shed upon them.  They are the sacred
cows which need slaughtering to overcome stasis.  What are some of the
things that Satanists can do as free-thinkers and heretics?  Support
societies, journals and individuals promoting free-thought,
anti-censorship, eugenics and genetic research, historical revisionism,
national and cultural diversity in opposition to levelling universalism;
back extremist causes which upset stagnation, whether of the Right or the
Anarchist (because less dogmatic) Left and insinuate your own ideas;
establish your own front groups and journals where necessary; and prepare
yourself, your family and friends physically and psychologically for the
apocalypse of the old order and the coming of a new Dark Age, that there
may emerge from the darkness a spark of Luciferian light that will engulf
the world as a purging and illuminating Flame.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    |
Free progressive metal flexidisc to |            TEMPLE OF SET
all who enquire.  Send a list of    | A Left Hand Path Order based on the
your three favourite music artists. | evolution of individual
I'll be coming to visit NZ in a few | psychecentric consciousness.
months.  Contacts & sponsors        | PO Box 470307 SF ca.  94147 USA
needed.  John, PO Box 134,          |
Waynesville, MO.  65583, U.S.A.     |
                                    |
                    THE ALLIANCE OF THE INFERNAL ALTAR
        I am interested in forming a Satanic grotto in San Diego,
California, called The Alliance of the Infernal Altar (AIA).  The purpose
of AIA will be to support a local group of Satanists' ritual needs, as well
as serve as a base for representation.  I also plan to set up an electronic
bulletin board, through which our ideas can be expressed to the masses.
Though I am mainly looking for contacts in the San Deigo Ca.  area, I
welcome ideas, etc.  from anyone.  I will be in Japan through April 1992,
so I can be reached through the following forwarding address:  George T
Veeder IV, PSC Box 7799, APO, SF.96293

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK REVIEW
THE NINE DOORS OF MIDGARD:  A COMPLETE CURRICULUM OF RUNE MAGIC
by Edred Thorsson, Llewellyn Publications, Minn.  1991 (279pp).
        Thorsson has been one of the principal exponents of the Teutonic
esoteric revival this century.  He has not only brought to life Teutonic
paganism for modern man, but he has also made available to the layman the
hitherto virtually inaccessible works of Guido von List and other late
19thC.  /early 20th C.  rune masters.
        The Nine Doors of Midgard is the curriculum of the Rune Gild, of
which Thorsson is the Grand Runemaster.  Here we are treated to a
step-by-step process of runic initiation.  We are shown that Norse paganism
is as complex and sophisticated as anything claimed by the East or the
Levant, whilst lacking the obfuscation one often finds in these systems.
We learn that from the Norse tradition are derived a detailed cosmology and
'Tree of Life, the Yggdrasill, runic 'yoga', breathing, meditation and
pathworking exercises, divination, shamanism, mantra, and hondstodhur
(runic hand shaping).
        Those of Teutonic descent (English, Norse, German....) will more
readily be able to identify with this than with, say, Jewish or Hindu
esotericism, since they will be drawing upon archetypes deep within their
own psyche.
        Thorsson makes a distinction between Odinism and Odianism.  The
Odian as distinct form the Odinist who worships the God Odhinn, emulates
him.  "The Odinist worships, the Odian becomes himSelf or herSelf."
        Odianism lends itself readily to the LHP, and indeed Thorsson
himself is a high initiate of the LHP.  He writes:  "The Odian does not
seek union with Odhinn, but rather with his or her own unique Self, a
mirror of Odhinn's own Godly task.  Were we to seek to abandon our own
Selfhoods to any extent, Odhinn would only look on in disgust...
        ...The Odian should be truly beyond good and evil.  By identifying
all polar extremes, seeking them, experiencing them, and thereby
recognizing that it is only in his her own Self that these poles have
meaning, the Odian is able to get beyond these terms..."
        This the Norse-descended Satanist can be thankful that his native
inheritance has been recovered for him.
        There is something of the Nietzschean here also, of
Self-Overcoming:  "The path of the Odian is one of unending change.  A new
stage of being always lies hidden just behind the horizon; it is this
knowledge that leads us to our restless power of continuous transformation
and constant innovation..."
        With this both the Setian and the adherent of the
Nietzschean-Faustian synthesis expounded by the OLHP will identify.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                             LAW OF THE STRONG

             "The law of the strong: this is our law, and the
             joy of the world". Aleister Crowley, Liber AL

        Whatever one may think of Crowley and the Qabalistic obfuscation of
his doctrine, Thelema, once the Hebraic maze is unravelled there stands
forth a doctrine which is essentially Nietzschean, and therefore has a
certain common ground with Satanism.
        "Nietzsche may be regarded as one of our prophets", wrote Crowley,
when declaring that Thelema champions 'master morality' above that of the
slave, the noble above the serf, and the lone wolf above the herd.
        A morality of strength which Satanism demands is the antithesis of
the life-dreading dogmas of the lap-dog masses, with their christianity and
their Sermon on the Mount, and other fantasies designed to offer comfort
from the brutal world of reality.  Indeed the blasphemous repudiation of
the Sermon on the Mount (the creed par excellence of the weak and
worthless) by Satanism brings one back to a profoundly positive philosophy,
in that it is inverting a negative.  This is apparent in the rites of
genuine Black Masses, and in the pagan declaration of Ragnar Redbeard,
whose Might is Right was incorporated into Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible as
the Book of Satan:  Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the
Earth.  Cursed are the weak for they shall inherit the yoke.  Blessed are
the powerful, for they shall be reverenced among men.  Cursed are the
feeble for they shall be blotted out.  Blessed are the bold, for they shall
be masters of the world.  Cursed are the humble for they shall be trodden
under hoofs....."
        Such are the cosmic laws - partly reflected by Darwin's 'natural
selection' which have dragged humanity up from the slime.  Such are the
laws which must again prevail if humanity is not to slide back into the
slime of undifferentiated existence.  For these are the laws of life; they
are the laws not only by which species evolve towards higher forms, but by
which civilizations arise to advance Man culturally.
        Nature has inscribed in granite the timeless dictum that if the
strong and mighty do not prevail, they will be engulfed by the weak and
worthless, by sheer weight of numbers.  And the strong and mighty - the
culture bearing stratum - can only be overcome by their inferiors if they
themselves succumb to the rot of decadence, of soft living and soft
options, under the guise of some new religious revelation or cultural
'sophistication', rationalizations for the abdication of their Duty to
posterity.
        All great human endeavours are founded upon might and conquest,
upon hierarchy and inequality, upon a recognition of the primacy of the
noble and warrior castes, and the recognition of their mastership by the
lower (note the example of Vedic India in particular and the principles
upon which that Civilization was founded and flourished - and on the
principles upon which it floundered and died).
        Today, as in the end-phase of previous High Cultures, we find the
reversal of cosmic reality in favour of sickly humanitarianisms, whether it
be called christianity or liberalism, etc., demanding that all have some
right to' life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness', and when these
utopian ideals fail to materialize of their own accord - as they should if
reflecting the cosmic pulse of life - who is it that 'foots the bill' but
the ever diminishing creative minority of the world?  And the more that is
given to alleviate the conditions of the incompetent and the hopeless of
mass humanity, the more their situation is aggravated.  What good can come
of trying to sustain the unsustainable, until the creative minority itself
becomes impoverished or is genetically washed away into oblivion?  What is
to be gained by subsidizing the breeding of ever more specimens of lower
humanity?
        The law of the strong demands the elimination of the unfit, of the
worthless, and this means of simply letting nature's biological mechanism
once again become operative, freed from the intervention of the
humanitarian.  Far from from this being an 'extremist' solution, it is one
conductive to balance, for the humanitarian gestures of the missionaries of
Yeshua and Liberalism have had their day and have achieved nothing but
further suffering.
        The Earth is overdue for a human purging, an Apocalypse of the
Masters reasserting their supremacy over the Earth, the antithesis of the
Revelation of the mad John.  As Nietzsche wrote:  "That which is falling
should also be pushed....  And him that you do not teach to fly teach to
fall faster!" (Thus Spoke Zarathustra).
        What shall replace the old world of the weak and the worthless?  A
return to the laws of the cosmos - to the law of the strong, to the mastery
of the world by the Masters, a 'Satanic empire' of unlimited aspiration and
potential which shall Will into Being that Satanically-spawned 'mighty and
renown' race of "giants" written of in the Hebraic scriptures (Gen.  6:5)
with fear and dread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BALDER monthly journal of a pan-European fraternity of knowledge,
Esotericism, culture, history, philosophy, much with a pro-LHP orientation.
For details send donation to:  60 Elmhurst Rd.  Reading RG1 5HY Berkshire
UK.

                                    ---

                        THE LUCIFERIAN LIGHT GROUP

                      P.O. Box 7207 * Tampa, Fl 33673

                        Masters of Satanic Sorcery

                               Publishers of

                                 ONSLAUGHT

                            Published Quarterly
               Proclaiming the Word of Satan in the New Aeon
                    Sample Issue $4, $15 per year, U.S.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  Desire
                           By M. Siira (Finland)

             Tired to roam across the streets of downtown
             Want to learn and grow be more than a human clown
             I got the heart full of something unholy to know
             The seed of wisdom see how it's grown
             Things that men fear are pleasure to me
             Supernatural got a hold on me
             Hunger for knowledge desire to seek the truth
             Never wanted to be just an ordinary empty fool
             Desire desire desire inside of me
             Never easy to understand my ways
             Don't try to change me let me be myself
             Gaze into my eyes of flame
             See the burning passion dwelling there
             I ask you only once do you want to share
             Desire desire desire inside of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     Teens suspected of Devil worship
                        (Evening Post 15 July 1991)
                             ----------------
                             by JULIE ROBERTS
                             Police reporter
                             ----------------

        Masterton police and youth workers believe a satanic cult ring
involving up to 20 teenagers is operating in the town.
        But they are frustrated that so far at least no on has laid an
official complaint.
        Masterton youth aid constable Brian Edmonds said police had been
alerted to the black magic group last month by Marshall Coley, head of the
town's Wairarapa Community Resource and Activity Service.
        Mr Coley runs an advice and Access training referral centre for
unemployed young people and those wanting further education.
        Mayor Bob Francis was warned by Mr Coley two weeks ago and says he
is disturbed.  "But I want more proof and whatever this might be I consider
it a police matter and I'm confident they can deal with it."
        Mr Coley has also contacted Upper Hunt police Senior Sergeant
Laurie Gabites who has studied ritualistic abuse in Toronto and Chicago and
is the community relations co-ordinator for the Hutt district.
        Mr Gabites was reluctant to put a label on the goings-on in
Masterton, but said it appeared there was some kind of "satanic practice"
in action.
        Mr Coley said he personally knew of about 20 youngsters who has
been drawn into the sect, which he believed gathered regularly at a house
in Masterton to worship the Devil.
        He said youngsters had told him drugs were used at the secret
gatherings of the sect.  And teenagers were "educated" in the arts of
satanism through "detailed satanic booklets" forwarded to them from an
address in Wellington.
        "We gathered up our evidence over a period of weeks, by talking to
the kids that come into our centre, then told police what was going on.
The community has to be made aware this is happening.  Some of these kids
are very frightened."
        Mr Edmonds said police would be "very concerned" if a satanic cult
was operating in Masterton.  "But we've checked out the information Mr
Coley gave us and so far we haven't come up with anything.  We've had no
complaints from teachers or pupils either," he said.
        Mr Coley said staff at the Chapel Street youth centre were first
alerted something was wrong about six weeks ago.
        "All of a sudden we noticed a real change of attitude in some of
the kids.  They started becoming unco-operative and arrogant...  we knew
there had to be something very wrong to make them change like this."

                                    ---

                             EDITORIAL COMMENT

        Presuming that the above newspaper report is accurate, I would like
to comment on the situation involving this Satanist group.

        [Note:  I understand that this group has no connection with the
Masterton-based Order of the Sword of Damocles, which apparently doesn't
even condone alcohol consumption let alone drugs].

        (1) Drug involvement is an open invitation for the police to
disrupt Satanism as a bona fide religion, for the mass media to print its
sensationalist smears, and for the church to justify its intrusions.

        (2) In NZ one can stay within the laws of the land and practice
Satanism.  One this basis no Satanist should take any crap from police,
churchmen or social workers.
        Note the comments from const.  Edmonds that police would be 'very
concerned' if a Satanic cult was operating in Masterton as if Satanism per
se is an illegal activity.
        Any intimidation of satanists in the pursuit of their legitimate
religious and ethical beliefs by police, churchmen, social workers, or
anyone else, will be taken up with the appropriate complaints authority.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            THE DEOFEL QUARTET
                            ------------------

        The Quartet consists of four manuscripts (each over one hundred
pages long) which reveal for the first time what real Black Magick and
Satanism are all about.  They are startling, disturbing and truly
blasphemous and cannot be supplied to anyone under the age of 18
(UK/Europe) or 21 (USA).
        Written as Instructional Texts for the order of Nine Angles, they
are in the surface entertaining works of fiction.  Discerning readers will,
however, discover many layers to them, many hidden meanings - and they are
written in such a way as to provoke, in the reader, many questions and
doubts.  Like all good Art, they seek to involve the curious - to reach
into their psyche and perhaps provoke internal change and maybe even
insight.
        To read them is to participate in your own Initiation and growth;
to emulate them is to work dark magick.
        Can you afford to ignore them?  Have you the intelligence to
understand them?  Do you want to follow - or manipulate and lead?  Are you
afraid - or daring?

        The complete set is available from:
                Brekekk
                PO Box 109
                Newport
                Gwent
                Wales, United Kingdom

Price: #43 (including postage) or 81 US Dollars Air Mail.

        * Want a taste before spending so much money? The first MS -
Falcifer, Lord of Darkness - is available for #10 (20 US Dollars).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Uncle Setnakt Says

        The spring is upon us.  Uncle Setnakt's yard is yellow with
daffodils and fragrant with hyacinths.  Uncles Setnakt is in a generous
mood and has decided to give you a seven-step ritual (in honor of the seven
heads of the first beast), which must be performed exactly at midnight on
the Wednesday/Thursday cusp or -- of course anytime you feel like it.  I'll
round out my column with a couple of remarks about the rite (in honour of
the two eyebrows -- ahem horns of the Second Beast).  This rite may be done
alone or by a group.  If by a group, each participant must take part in
each round of toasts -- NO PASSING!

        1.  Prepare your chamber.  The preparation of a sacred space sets
up all the moods and expectations you want for Self-exploration and Magic.
If you reuse a chamber often, the mere entering of it can put you in a
state of communication with yourSelf and -- perhaps -- the Unknown that
lies beyond.  For communication with the Prince of Darkness, the creator of
isolate intelligence, the chamber should be dark, display His Pentagram
(the Kaliyuga Productions Pentagram will do excellently if like Uncle
Setnakt you can't paint your own), and those ritual tools you deem
necessary.  You'll also need a quantity of sweet liquid (Uncle Setnakt
recommends water with a little honey -- this mixture may touch off some dim
ancestral memories indeed considering that the roots of the words "mead"
and "soma" both mean honeyed water).  The chamber should be quiet and out
of the way, so you can relax, calmly listen to yourSelf.

        2.  Prepare yourself.  Read through this article and be sure you've
found the internal and external facts you'll need.  Dress for the occasion,
whether it is ritual robes or just a black tasteful suit, you are going to
honor the highest part of yourSelf!  Your attitude and demeanor should be
one of solemn joy!  Don't approach this rite until you are both prideful
and joyful.  When you enter the chamber, remain in darkness and silence for
a while, until your mind is working smoothly and the rite can flow out of
you freely.

        3.  Begin in your standard manner.  Ritual openings improve with
time and use, you don't have to cut new channels to the Unknown every time
you work.  For those of you who are trying to reinvent the wheel, I
recommend the ringing of a bell nine times and an invocation to the Prince
of Darkness.  An invocation in which join with His to Work a change in the
world -- to break the fetters which bind us to the natural order and
increase the development of mankind's evolution and consciousness as well
as your personal joy and power.  An invocation is not a prayer -- it is the
causing of that noble part of yourSelf to rise to the surface and seek out
alliances with those of its own kind.  None of this "Grant me this" or
"please send me so-and-so."

        4.  Drink in a principle or god you'll need for step 6.  This
continues the principle of invocation.  If you wish to effect a Work in the
world that requires -- let's say the use of words -- you may wish to say
something like, "I raise my drinking horn to Wodenhaz, who through
sacrifice of Self brought us the runes by which we may change the wyrd of
the world through our writing." Drink deeply and Become Wodenhaz.  If you
prefer not to use the stimulation of mythology you might simply invoke a
principle -- as in, "I drink to Communication through which I cast my Will
upon other men and by which I establish a link with the other secret side
of the Universe."

        5.  Drink to a human you wish to honor.  This continues the
principle of invocation as well as forging links between the living and the
dead (if you've chosen a dead hero to honor) or between the Work you are
doing and a living force in the objective universe.  This reminds us that
"Man is God" and keeps us from becoming hopeless cynics.  The Hero chosen
for this honor should be picked by the most personal of standards.  It
could be your father, or an Egyptian pharaoh of the XXth dynasty.  If it's
someone you don't know personally.  research your guy (or gal).  This will
acquaint you with the possibilities in the human psyche as well as the
combination of method and persistence needed to achieve greatness.  Here's
an example, "I drink to Howard Phillips Lovecraft, who remained true to the
weird vision he created, and brought it forth in his own work and others
that it might work upon the collective unconsciousness of mankind forever."

        6.  Drink to your own accomplishment.  Now you are beginning to
weave yourSelf into this strand.  This accomplishes three things.  First it
helps you become prideful of real accomplishments.  In our society, we are
taught not to take any pride in what we do -- the "Aw shucks" attitude.
This fetters us to a state of unworthiness as well as preventing us from
expecting to achieve greatness.  Pride is the breaker of that fetter.
Second it makes us aware of the force of our Becoming, this is an important
step in the LHP -- seeing yourSelf first as a tiny stream cutting your way
through the world, but growing into a vast river that reshapes the land.
We discover that our life has purpose and meaning and that Self doesn't
flair up in random incidents, but is an unbroken continuum.  Third to
prepare for this toast you must examine you own life looking for objective
achievements.  This leads to Self knowledge, one of the principle roots of
personal immortality.  An example would be, "I drink to Setnakt, who cast
the Runes into BRIMSTONE so that others may use them for the brilliance and
glory of their desire and to His eternal glory."

        7.  Drink a pledge to yourSelf of a deed to be done.  Herein lies
the magic of this rite, through the great exaltation/invocation which you
have just done, you've reached a state of changing that which is coming
into being.  By stating the deed you intend to accomplish, you are bringing
to bear the very force you have invoked against the resistance of the world
in the direction of your goal.  This goal should be a real measurable goal
that furthers your Being.  This isn't praying to Somebody somewhere to send
you something somehow -- this is you directing the forces that are within
and beyond you to further your own Self.  This is an extension and
magnification of YOU!  An example would be, "I Setnakt do raise this horn
in throth to the Great Setnakt swearing that I will have finished my novel
before I next sit in this hall!  I swear that this work will reveal the
strength, beauty, and terror of my art!" After this fearsome pledge, you
must meditate on past failures and triumphs slowly letting this meditation
take you to an Understanding of the nature of isolate intelligence.  When
this is achieved, you may close in the standard manner.  For those of you
operating outside of the Temple of Set, I would recommend crying out, "Hail
Set!  Hail Loki!" and ringing the bell nine times.

        8.  To be effective this rite must be done many times.  Sometimes
you will have to come to the chamber with an Understanding that you've
failed in your goal.  This will teach about resistance, you may have to
recast your oath or redouble your efforts.  By meditating on this you will
have learned about yourSelf and the Universe.  Sometimes you will come to
boast on accomplishments.  You will begin to sense your Becoming -- to make
real contact will your godhood.  This will enable you to become mightier in
your magic and achievement.  If practised regularly -- say one a month at
chosen midnights -- not only will you throw off muddy subjectivity but you
learn the path whereby that which is within your black heart may be brought
forth into the world.

        9.  This rite has been done countless times.  This is a very
simplified form of a rite of Germanic warriors called the sumble.  This
combination of toasts and oaths is scattered throughout Northern European
literature -- its last form being found in the myths of King Arthur and the
Round Table.  It has been revised in a darker form by a Warrior-Priest
within a knightly Order of the Temple of Set.  More than this I cannot say,
but here lies a Great Secret for ritual construction.  take a ritual that
was Worked and when you ReWork it according to the principles of your true
Self -- it will Work again.

        Uncle Setnakt hopes you have a pleasant day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    NEW!! FROM BRIMSTONE PRODUCTIONS

                    A REVOLUTIONARY AUDIOCASSETTE -

                                   HAIL

                                   SATAN

                    $9.95 POSTAGE PAID

                    OVERSEAS - NO EXTRA CHARGE!!

                    RUNNING TIME - APPROX. 50 MIN.

                    Cheques & MOs payable to:
                    "Brimstone" Box 660 Marstons Mills
                    Mass.  02648 USA

                                    ---

                               NEW ITEMS...

        PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES & MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO 'REALIST
PUBLICATIONS' PO BOX 38-262 PETONE WELLINGTON NEW ZEALAND.  (OVERSEAS
ORDERS, PLEASE ADD $2.00 /ITEM)

Nietzsche:  selections from his works Abridged reprint from a 1901
selection of this pre-eminent philosopher, indicting christianity,
humanitarianism, liberalism...  all the herd moralities, in favour of a
master morality.  $3.00

The Book of Samyaza:  Satanic Metaphysics and cosmology, the account of the
"Fallen Angels", of Satan's rebellion, the origin of so-called 'demons'.  A
mystical treatise, including a ritual for daimonic invocation.  $3.00

Dark Prints:  The Satanic art of K Roger Ekstam.  A selection of 12 prints
from the pen of this Swedish artist.  Erotic & demonic.  Black on tinted
paper, A4 suitable for framing, these come in an attractive folder.  $20.00
per set.

                                    ---

             Pendants: inverse pentagram. Good quality $10.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      FRIENDS OF MAN : ENEMIES OF GOD

        In the Classical and Semitic religions which have been incorporated
into Western Civilization since its beginnings there is a theme which is
quite constant:  that the 'Satanic' entities have been those which have
stood with Man against a god who is tyrannical.
        The tyrant god is represented as one who created Man to satisfy a
power-lust, to sadistically do to Man as he so wills, predicated upon
keeping his human creation ignorant and fearful.
        In Greek mythology Zeus is the tyrant god who forbade cultural
ascent of Man.  Prometheus was he who aligned himself with Man, the
culture-hero who gave Man the gifts of fire, knowledge of astronomy,
writing, domestication of animals, seacraft, medicine, metallurgy, all
those arts which elevate Nab from cave-dwelling ignorance unto the heights
of Civilization.  (Prometheus Bound, Aeschylus, 5th C.  BC).
        Here the archetypes of god as tyrant and 'Satan' as culture-hero
are evident.
        In the Judaeo-christian mythos there is a similar scenario:  that
of Jehovah, the Hebrew Zeus, demanding than Man be kept in ignorance and
servility, and that of Satan, the Hebrew Prometheus, offering the gift of
knowledge to Man, in defiance of the tyrant god.
        This legend itself is partly based on the Babylonian creation epic,
which mentions the chaos dragon Tiamat sending a 'serpent' to Man to impart
wisdom, for which both Man and serpent are cursed by the gods who begrudged
Man wisdom.
        There is an additional mythos only hinted at in Genesis.  This is
the allusion to the sons of god mating with the daughters of Man, by which
were sired children who became the heroes of old.  For this 'crime' Jehovah
sent forth The Deluge.  Although the myth is obviously of earth-shattering
dimensions nothing of it is further explained in the judaeo-christian Bible
as it has come down to us.  The details must be had from the apocryphal
Book of Enoch.
        Here we are told that the sons of god, an angelic order described
as 'Watchers', desired carnal existence and children by the daughters of
Man, but such was not for angels, according to the dictates of Jehovah.
        The Watchers rebelled and descended to earth.  They took wives, and
taught the arts of civilization, Promethean-style:  botany, metallurgy,
writing, astronomy, astrology, the use of paint, dyes, cosmetics, and
weapons.  This of course enraged god.
        Man and Watchers were cursed for this knowledge.  The sons of the
Watchers were slain, and the Watchers were, again Promethean-style, bound.
Jehovah resolved to purge the earth with The Deluge, save the servile Noah,
"then shall all the children of the earth be righteous, and all nations
shall pay me divine honours, and bless me, and all shall adore me," the
holy megalomaniac is quoted as stating.
        "A commandment had gone forth from the Lord against those who dwell
on the earth, that they may be destroyed; for they know every secret of the
angels, every oppressive and secret power of the satans...  they have
discovered secrets..."
        But Noah was chosen by god because he was "pure and good, free from
the reproach of discovering secrets" (i.e.  he was pig-ignorant).
        Such Ages-old myths are a reflection of the Gift of Satan, a
distant memory which remanifests, albeit obscurely, in the legends and
religions of Man.  The central theme can be deduced easily enough, however,
by those free from contrived ideas of 'good and evil':  that it is the
Satanic beings (as literally the 'adversaries' of god) who stand with man
against the godly tyranny.  It is interesting to note (considering Enoch
states that the spirits of the dead sons of the Watchers became 'demons')
that the ancient Greeks should have had an intuitive recognition of the
significance of such 'demons' (or daimons) as their guiding geniuses, the
inspirers of the arts of culture which became the glory of their
Civilization.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                Dark Prints
                            thee Satanic Art ov
                              K. Roger Ekstam

                             SWEDEN 1991 E.V.

Presented in an attractively printed folder, printed in black on tinted
paper, size A4, suitable for framing.
        $20.00 PER SET.  Please make all cheques & Money Orders payable to
"Realist Publications".

                           A Presentation of the
                        Order of the Left Hand Path
             P.  O.  Box 38-262 Petone Wellington New Zealand

Musfallan (Pussytrap)
Magick AJS
Spermament
Alikisy
Animal in You
The Stars We Are
Just Jesus Upsidedown?
One ov thee Guardians
Untitled
Sister
Father's Sigil
Pleasure Garden

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                                ORDER FORM
           FOR DARK PRINT:  THE SATANIC ART OV K.  ROGER EKSTAM

To OLHP P.O. Box 38-262
Petone Wellington New Zealand

Please send me ________ sets of Dark Prints, at $NZ20.00/set.

Name_________________________________________

Address_____________________________________________________________________

Amount enclosed $___________

PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES & MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO 'REALIST PUBLICATIONS'

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FENRIR Journal of Satanism & the sinister Cheques payable to "Brekekk" Box
109 Newport, Gwent NP6 1XZ Wales.

THE HERETIC Box 2042 Fairview Heights Il. 62208 USA. SAE or IRCs.

FACTSHEET FIVE Reviews anything and everything.  Sample $US3, overseas $7.
6 Arizona Ave. Rensselaer NY 12144 USA.

TO THE LEFT Thee Ministry of Shaitanic Quabala.  Sample $US3; overseas $5.
Cheques and MOs payable to A.Souto, Box 4546, Miami Fl.  33014-0546 USA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

        Your course which my wife and I took was refreshing and very
informative.  Be assured that we will serve the cause with dedication.  You
have proved outstanding as a Satanist, and your booklets are, as far as we
are concerned masterpieces.  Mr & Mrs C.R.  Satanic Priesthood.  Mass.  USA
(OLHP).

        Thankyou for sending me issue no.  7 of The Watcher.  That was a
most refreshing article on Iraq and The New World Order.  There was so much
bullshit, propoganda and hypocrisy flying during the Gulf War that it gave
me a headache and your article has just cured it.
        With Brimstone magazine recently ceasing to publish I think The
Watcher will definitely be a lifeline for Satanists.
        Xeper & Remanifest, T.P.  Adept II0 (Temple of Set) England

        Apologies for not having contact you for such a long time.  So let
me tell you what has happened during this period.
        Firstly, I have stopped following the path of LaVeyan Satanism,
only leaving the very principal ideas and beliefs.  I believe that
'Indulgence' is a good start in one's path to his Own Godhood, but that's
all.  Mere deification and worship of one's Self isn't creative, it leads
only to hedonistic atheism - which I believe is descriptive of CS today.  I
am not leaving all of LaVey's ideas - my philosophy includes also worship
of individualism, in a more creative way, though - but I think that he has
gone too far in his misanthropic manifestations, he leaves the impression
of a harsh, revengeful crypto-facist.
        What I'm striving for nowadays is a mixture of Crowley's Thelema
but leaving off his qabbalistic teachings and most of the sexual magick,
Setian philosophy (though I'm not a Setian myself) and the traditions and
beliefs on the Finno-Ugric people.  Maybe I'm not precisely a 'Black
Brother', but I'm still Self, Own will-centric enough to be on the LHP.
        Please do comment on what I've told you.  Yours, J.V.  Finland

Editor's Reply:
        I agree with you entirely that LaVeyan Satanism is only a
beginning.  The OLHP's concept of Satanism has from the beginning placed
emphasis on Nietzschean-style Self-Overcoming, rather than upon indulgence.
Agreed, it leads to a hedonism which all too easily becomes a pandering to
one's every weakness in the pursuit of a trivialized selfishness, today
epitomized by the lifestyle of the Yuppie.
        You will see in this issue my views on the direction we are taking,
in the article 'Perpetual Heresy'.  The Carnal doctrine and indulgence have
been integral parts of conventional society for some three decades now and
have ceased to be heretical and Satanic.
        In re.  to the LaVey impression of being harsh, crypto-facist,
etc., I would say, first, be harsh towards oneself (self-overcoming again).
It is only those who have mastered themselves who can make any claim to
master others, and whether this sounds crypto-facist or not, there will
always be the masters and the servants, no matter how 'democratic' a regime
may profess to be.  Crowley, as basically a Nietzschean, recognized this
well.
        Your synthesis of various magickal systems with your own native
Finnish paganism is laudable.  I believe one most effectively works with a
system based on one's own heritage, as one may more readily tap into
culturally-specific archetypes which are a part of one's own unconscious.
The disposing of the Hebraic qabbalistic stuff from Thelema is also
sensible in my view.  What remains is a Nietzschean core.

        Thanks for your letter and publications, Anti-Christ, and Essays on
Satanism.  Now I have some questions for you:
        Why do people into the LHP need occult power?  I know the LHP is
not dogmatic, so I don't need the power.  For me, all occult powers are
fiction.
        Do you believe in heaven and hell, or in angels and devils?  I
don't believe.  Why does the LHP use devils' names?  For me, Satanists
should not use devils' names because it is dogma.
        Do you believe in life after death?
        Why do we call ourselves Satanists?
        Does Satanism proclaim the right or good deed?
        What is meant by 'Nirvana'?
                                                      P.B., Poland

Editor's Reply:
        The LHP is a power-orientated philosophy.  First, power over
yourself, what Nietzsche described as self0overcoming; one might say
'Will-Power'.
        Once self-mastery is achieved, or at least the process begun, we
begin to think in terms of power over others who are not themselves
power-oriented, as alluded to in my answer to the previous letter.  (Power
elites of some kind will always rule the masses, which are by nature and
normal circumstances, passive).
        As for occult power, 'occult' simply means 'hidden', or 'secret'.
Saying all occult power is fiction is being hasty.  What makes occult power
seem to belong in the realms of fantasy is its descriptions as
'supernatural', whereas in reality such powers are simply those which are
not yet fully understood by the mundane sciences, just as many of those
sciences which we today take for granted were once considered 'witchcraft'
and 'of the devil'.  There are forces and energies still little understood,
although the great psychologist Carl Jung put much on a scientific footing.
They can be manipulated to conform to the will of the magician, which we
call 'magick'.
        Everything has an energy rate of its own which may be picked up as
different rates of vibration by simple pendulum experiments.  The Cambridge
Professor T.C.Lethbridge established this as something of a science, and
discovered that even thoughts project their own rates of vibration, which
may be transferred onto objects.  Example:  a spear thrown in anger
centuries ago will have a vibration rate specific to anger which may be
measured.  Even names, symbols, words, etc.  have their own rates of
vibration, and using such words, names and symbols in ritual, energized by
the focusing of the mind for a specific purpose, may send forth or alter
patterns of energy to the will of the magician.
        In directing such energies one is not attempting to make the
impossible happen, but to make the possible probable; to tilt the balance
of probability in one's favour.
        As a Satanist you are striving to be a master of yourself at least,
apart form the mass of humanity with its herd morality.  This necessitates
the empowering of oneself th through whatever means practicable, and
'occult power' is one such expedient.
        Heaven and hell and devils' names are man's attempts to
conceptualize principles so that they may more readily be understood.  We
are giving shapes and form to ideas, archetypes and energies, just as we
give the name of 'electricity' to the energy from which emanates from a
light bulb when we flick a switch.  The power invested in these energies
and archetypes which we call 'devils' etc.  takes on a reality of its own.
An e.g.  of such psychic power at work was achieved by a Canadian psychic
investigation group a few years ago, which was able to 'make a ghost' by
intensive group thought, with its own history and personality.  which
eventually even took on an independent form and was able to give its own
answers to questions posed by the group.  This was the wilful shaping of
energy into tangible form.
        Life after death:  Man seems to be something more than only 'matter
in motion'.  Something of his psyche may live on in another dimension after
his bodily death.  Indeed, even matter, everything in this world, may have
its counterpart or duplicate in other dimensions; another one of
Lethbridges hypotheses.
        Nevertheless, as Satanists, we are concerned with our life in this
dimension at this time, and should not base our present life on the moral
commandments of religionists on the hypothetical basis that there may be an
afterlife, which doesn't necessarily imply any moral or godly sanction to
exist anyway.
        We call ourselves Satanists because the name means -in Hebrew -
Adversary and Accuser.  We are the adversaries and accusers of all systems
which stifle the ascent of Man to Self godhood.  See the articles
'Perpetual Heresy' and 'Friends of man:  enemies of God' in this issue.
        The 'good deed' is that which preserves and enhances strong and
vital life.  The 'bad' deed is that which undermines the strong and the
vital.  To quote Nietzsche:  "every individual may be regarded as
representing the ascending or descending line of life..." We are concerned
with the wellbeing of the ascending line.  This concept is 'beyond good and
evil' in the conventional, christian, liberal sense.
        In Buddhism and Hinduism Nirvana is the state arrived at through
one's moral conduct on Earth, whereby individual existence is obliterated
into a universal consciousness or godhead, thereby releasing the individual
from the need to reincarnate to pay off the karmic debts of previous
incarnations.
        The satanist rejects such concepts, and aspires to the enhancement
of the individual on Earth towards the godhead of his own Self, separate
and free from any universal consciousness, or godhead outside his own Self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              TWISTED REALITY

        This journal has preferred to to stay clear of the factional
squabbling of Satanists, which is often reminiscent of the christian
churches.  We have attempted to provide objective rundowns on various
Satanic factions in the belief that we were providing a service to our
readers by informing them of the full range of Satanism, that they may
decide for themselves which versions have something to offer them.  With
this attitude we shall continue.
        We have developed friendly relations with a variety of Satanist
groups and journals, and co-operate where we can.
        However, one thing we won't do is turn the other cheek while
unjustified abuse is directed and ill-conceived attack, which emanated from
a group at that time affiliated with the Church of Satan, calling itself
The Werewolf Order and involving Zeena LaVey, who was then High Priestess
of CS.  The result of this is still being felt.
        It now involves Peter Gilmore, ed.  of the CS affiliated magazine
The Black Flame, and was carried in Forbidden Connections, the journal of
the Temple of Nepthys, now called Temple of Elite, the lonely-hearts dating
offshoot of CS.
        In said issue Gilmore (with whom I have never had anything against
personally and whose magazine I continued to recommend even after my
departure from CS) is quoted as stating that this editor "continues the
Setian practice of creating his own twisted version of reality to satisfy
his emotional needs."
        When I first joined CS a few years ago I was greeted by Anton
LaVey's confidant, Blanche Barton, with a letter commenting on my "firm
grasp of what true Satanism advocates."
        I considered that one way I could contribute to the cause was by
writing articles for The Black Flame.  I was encouraged when my first
article was published.  This was followed by the publication of articles on
Satanism and Communism, and on Nietzsche, the latter being described by
Gilmore as 'powerful.'
        In a letter dated 4 Feb.  1990 pamphlets and the booklet The Bible
Reconsidered were described by him as being "well reasoned and make for
positive introductory material for fledgling Satanists." Gilmore continued,
"your energy and dedication are quite evident." On 11 Feb.  he wrote:  "You
constantly delight me by turning in articles that focus on topics I have
spent time discussing with other Satanists..."
        So, with such praise, how was it that I suddenly became an
emotionally unbalanced reality twister.
        Here's how:  I ran afoul of Zeena LaVey.  Unlike Gilmore, she and
her coterie of the Black House/Werewolf Order considered my writings to be
"completely counter to the viewpoints of the CS".  Her letter (or at least
that of her Attache) implied that Gilmore, among others, was an 'imbecile',
even though he was a leading rep.  of the same CS Zeena at the time was
High Priestess of.  In light of what eventuated, could it be that the
response from her and a subsequent one from Radio Werewolf were part of
disruptive activity against CS, given that several months later they
repudiated the Church?
        Whatever the motive, Gilmore's attitude towards me cooled.  Despite
the derogatory reference to him in the Zeena letter, of which he was sent a
copy, he apparently took the abuse without so much as a whimper, perhaps
intimidated by the fact that it emanated from Anton's daughter (?).
        The Werewolf Order then got in on the act, sending a letter in
which it was implied that Gilmore was 'untermensch' (i.e.  subhuman).  I
responded to this with a mirthful answer, and published the letters in The
Watcher.
        After it became evident that the Werewolves were not going to be
leashed by anyone in CS I departed in favour of The Temple of Set.
        Even so, as late as 26 July 1990 I received a not from one of
Gilmore's colleagues in Hell's Kitchen Productions, commenting on how much
she had enjoyed my articles and other material.
        And the irony of it is that in April 1990 (just two months after
her abusive letter to me) Zeena (along with The Werewolf Order) ended her
affiliation with CS and repudiated her father.
        On 30 Dec.  she wrote to the hitherto hated Dr Aquino of the
hitherto despised Temple of Set offering a hand of reconciliation, which of
course is most laudable.
        So while situations change, Peter Gilmore sees fit to ridicule me,
while saying nothing of those who had described him as a subhuman
imbercile, even after their own rift with CS.
        Too much space has already been wasted here on this matter, but I
think it necessary to catalogue the events should Gilmore continue with his
attitude problem.
        Before closing I should mention that despite what hat issue of
Forbidden Connections states about Dr Aquino and his wife Lilith being
currently under investigation for the rape/molestation of a small child,
this odious christian ploy was settled months ago with the complete
exoneration of the Aquinos and a major shakeup of the relevant SF Police
dept.  as a result.  The statement is libellous and shows to what depths
some will sink....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time changes things.  We now stand on the threshold of the changing of the
age.  For nearly two thousand years man has groveled in self-righteousness
at the feet of his all powerful god.  Now it is SATAN who shall rule
supreme...  The all powerful christian church is crumbling.  They preach
that the meek shall inherit the earth, yet only the strong will survive..."
        Draegon Undomiel, Church of Luciferian Light,
        Box 7207 Tampa, Fl. 33673

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                         SUBSCRIBE TO THE WATCHER

Name_____________________________________________

Address_______________________________________________________________________

One Year (Four Issues): NZ:  $5.00; Overseas - Surface:  $6.00; Air:  $10.00
             Cheques & MOs payable to: "Realist Publications"
             P.O.  Box 38-262, Petone, Wellington, New Zealand
ADVERTISING RATES: Full page: $40.00; half page $20.00; quarter page $10.00
                   or by  exchange arrangement with other publications

IF A TICK APPEARS IN THE BOX YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW DUE [ ]

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes:

        The Watcher is brought to you in a slightly altered form on the
computer.  It lacks the pictures and title art of the original and has been
slightly restructured with respect

                                 * - * - *

                    Typed in by Graeme Wilson (O.L.H.P.)

If you want more info on any OLHP productions or want more info on
Satanism, contact me via the following computer networks:

        Fidonet:  3:770/505
                  (Southern Vortex BBS, ph: +64 0-3-454-3900, 14.4k modem)
        Usenet:   [email-masked]

Also I may be contacted on other NZ BBS's:

        Alternative Reality: +64 0-3-471-0414
        Southern Lights:     +64 0-3-455-6016
        The Left Hand Path:  +64 0-3-454-5763 (my own BBS)
        Bad Dreams BBS:      +64 0-9-528-3577 (leave message to 'Lucifer')

If you wish to contact me via mail to swap texts, ideas, etc. then write
to:

                              Graeme Wilson
                              129 Scott Street
                              Waverley
                              Dunedin
                              South Island
                              New Zealand