Subject: AVIATION DAILY - 12/1/92 - International Lease Finance Corp

From: Stephen L Nicoud <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Dec 92 13:19:00 PST

Spotted on a Boeing Electronic Bulletin Board:

  12/2/92

  3.  AVIATION DAILY - International Lease Finance Corp. 
  President Steven Udvar-Hazy yesterday confirmed the company
  will place, probably by mid-December, orders and options for
  at least 80 aircraft and possibly as many as 100.  He said he
  hoped the orders, which will involve most big engine
  manufacturers, "will be a spark plug to give confidence back
  to the airline industry."  The orders also should provide a
  big boost to Boeing and Airbus, but not Douglas.  Udvar-Hazy
  said Douglas "made vanilla-type proposals, whereas Boeing and
  Airbus have been more appreciative of ILFC steadiness in
  keeping their production lines going."

--
Stephen L Nicoud  <[email-masked]>  bcstec!bcsaic!stephen
Boeing Computer Services Research and Technology
Bellevue, Washington  USA
"I ask unanimous consent to revise and extend my remarks."

---

From: [email-masked] (Jaap Romers)
Date: 03 Dec 92 03:18:15 PST

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Stephen L Nicoud) writes:

>[stuff deleted]

Is it connected to the Internet, can we telnet to that BBS ??

jaap