Newsgroups: misc.forsale,ba.market.misc,ucb.market.misc,rec.games.video.nint

endo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.sega,alt.sega.genesis,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.misc,rec.games.video,alt.games.video,net.games.video,alt.video.games,rec.video.games
Subject: Videogame Cartridge Copiers by Lawrence Chiu
Summary: This article is posted on the first of each month.
Expires:
Sender:
Followup-To: rec.games.video.marketplace
Distribution:
Keywords: copier backup dpfx double pro fighter x profighter gdsf6 game doctor sf vi super ufo super drive pro.7 pro-7 pro7 7 wild card dx wildcard turbo pfxt

I ship world-wide!  In business since 1991.

A  videogame  cartridge  copier  copies  videogame cartridges to ordinary
3-1/2"  DS/HD floppy disks.  The original cartridge is not needed to play
the game.
========================================================================0
News  News  News  News  News  News  News  News  News  News  News  News  N

Prices lowered on most models!!

Double  Pro  Fighter  dropped from product line-up.  Double Pro Fighter X
added to product line-up.

Pro Fighter X dropped from product line-up.  Pro Fighter X Turbo added to
product line-up.

I offer BIOS upgrades free-of-charge to all customers for life, to ensure
that their purchases remain up-to-date for many years to come.

You may place an order or request customer service by dialing a toll-free
(US  and  Canada)  number:  1-800-742-5784.   If  you  are  calling  with
questions  or  require trouble-shooting over the phone, you will be asked
to  identify  yourself.  This call is at NO COST to you and fully-trained
technical support personnel are waiting to serve you.

A fully-staffed US-based technical support center is now open for service
and support of US-based customers.

I  now  have  the  most  diverse  product line of any videogame cartridge
copier  dealer  in  North America.  Choose from 4 different SNES copiers,
each  with  unique  strengths and weaknesses, and 1 dual-use SNES/Genesis
copier (see descriptions below).

Credit  cards  can  be  used  as  a payment option: Mastercard, Visa, and
American  Express  are  all OK.  I now accept 10 different instruments of
payment.  Other dealers give you restrictions.  I give you choices.

I  am  pleased  to  announce my new "It'll get there in working order, or
shipping  to  Hong  Kong  and  back is FREE!"(SM) policy.  If the product
arrives  damaged,  return  it  to my US address and it will be diagnosed,
shipped  back  to  Hong Kong, repaired or replaced under the terms of the
warranty,  and returned to you, all at no charge.  The only charge to you
is the charge incurred to return the product to my US address.  (cheap)

You  see,  I am so confident that machines from me will work upon arrival
that I am putting my money where my mouth is!

I  am  also  pleased to announce that my most popular videogame cartridge
copiers are now available by COD at no extra charge.  Place your order by
5:00pm  PST  and  it will be shipped the same day!  You simply cannot get
one any faster than that.  FREE COD!

Trade in your current library of videogame cartridges for a discount on a
videogame  cartridge  copier  purchase!   Videogame cartridges may not be
exchanged  for cash.  I reserve the right to refuse any cartridge for any
reason  whatsoever  (i.e. it is in poor condition, it is defective, or it
is  not  a  title  that can be easily re-sold.)  Send a list of videogame
cartridges  that  you  want  to  trade in via email and I will send you a
free,  no-obligation evaluation of their trade-in value.  Evaluations are
good  for  seven  (7)  days.  Videogame cartridges accepted are: Genesis,
Sega CD, SNES, 3DO, NES, Game Gear, Gameboy, Neo-Geo, and Jaguar.

IMPORTANT:  If  you  are  a US-based reseller or would like to be, please
contact  me!!   I  have special programs designed to support YOU and make
YOU a SUCCESS.
========================================================================1
Most of you have seen my posts regularly and know what I do.  In the past
3  years on the Internet (since November 1991), I have engaged in selling
a  variety  of  goods  for  the  videogame market, such as used videogame
cartridges  and  videogame  cartridge  copiers.   As  a matter of fact, I
introduced  videogame  cartridge copiers (the Multi-Game Doctor 2) to the
Internet  in 1991.  During this time, I attended UC Berkeley, majoring in
Electrical   Engineering   &   Computer  Science  and  Materials  Science
Engineering.   I  graduated in June, 1993.  At the time, my email address
was [email-masked].  <-- Do not send mail to this account!!

I  have  recently returned to Hong Kong.  Many users on the Internet have
expressed  an  interest in videogame cartridge copiers so I will continue
to  sell  these  devices  to  the American and Canadian markets.  In Hong
Kong,  I  also  have  the  benefit  of being out of Sega's and Nintendo's
reach.  <grin>

Copiers  from  me  have  traditionally  been  expensive.  (send email for
information  on  legality of videogame cartridge copiers)  I feel that it
is  a risky venture to be engaged in and demand suitable compensation for
my services.  Because of this new development, the risk has been reduced,
and  so  my  prices have been adjusted to reflect this.  In short, I have
the LOWEST prices in the entire North America (see below.)

There  are many people selling copiers on the Internet, and you should be
careful who you deal with.  No one has been around longer than I have and
I  have  dealt  honestly with literally hundreds of customers in the past
three  years.   Many  of  them  continue  to buy from me, even today.  My
record speaks for itself.

All prices are in US dollars.  Conversion factors to other currencies are
published in newspapers worldwide, in the business section.

All videogame cartridge copiers have built-in support for battery backed-
up videogames, real time save, Gold Finger, which is a feature comparable
to  Game  Genie,  and  slow-motion  modes to make games easier to play by
slowing  them  down.   Gold  Finger  codes  can be saved to disk.  On the
Double  Pro Fighter X, real time save, Gold Finger, and slow-motion modes
are available on the SNES only.
========================================================================2
The Double Pro Fighter X (Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis) 24M min./32M max.

Abbreviated DPFX

Parallel interface option is optional.  DSP option is optional.

1. DPFX  copies  both  SNES and Genesis videogame cartridges.  You need a
SNES  to  copy  SNES  videogame  cartridges.   You need a Genesis to copy
Genesis videogame cartridges.  With other systems such as the Game Doctor
SF  VI,  Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, and Super Wild
Card DX, the unit copies only SNES videogame cartridges.
2. DPFX  has  Gameboy copier option.  With other systems such as the Game
Doctor  SF  VI, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, and Super Wild Card DX, this
feature  is  not  available.   To  the Pro Fighter X Turbo's credit, this
feature is optional.
3. DPFX  has  DSP  option, so that DSP-enhanced videogames can be played.
On  other systems such as the MGH, this feature is not available.  To the
Game Doctor SF VI's credit, this feature is optional.  To the Pro Fighter
X Turbo's credit, this feature is standard equipment.  This option is not
applicable to Genesis videogames.
4. DPFX  has  parallel  interface  option.   On the Super UFO Super Drive
Pro.7,  this  feature  is  not  available.   To the Pro Fighter X Turbo's
credit,  this  feature  is  optional.  To the Game Doctor SF VI and Super
Wild Card DX's credit, this feature is standard equipment.
5. DPFX  has  artificial  intelligence  to  defeat  copy protection.  The
following  copy-protected  videogame cartridges can be copied by the unit
without the need for a patch:
  CLAY FIGHTER
  DEMON'S CREST
  DISNEY'S ALADDIN
  EEK! THE CAT
  FINAL FIGHT 2
  GREAT CIRCUS MYSTERY STARRING MICKEY & MINNIE, THE
  HAMMER LOCK WRESTLING
  MIDWAY NBA JAM
  ROCK N' ROLL RACING
  SUPER MARIO ALL-STARS
  TETRIS 2
  UNIRACERS
  YOSHI'S SAFARI
6. DPFX  supports  two  (2)  languages:  English and Chinese.  It can use
alphanumeric (uppercase) characters in filenames.
7. DPFX has disk functions:
  RENAME FILE
  DELETE FILE
  FORMAT DISK (720K DS/DD, 800K DS/DD, 1.44M DS/HD, 1.60M DS/HD)
  COPY FILE (single copy)
========================================================================3
The Game Doctor SF VI (Super Nintendo)                 16M min./128M max.

Abbreviated GDSF6

Parallel interface is standard equipment.  DSP option is optional.

1. GDSF6  has  memory capacity expandable to 128M, available right now in
this  configuration.   You  do  not  send the unit back to the dealer for
memory  upgrades  under  most circumstances, as the unit utilizes plug-in
modules.  With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Profighter
X  Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit
has  memory capacity expandable to only 32M and you send the unit back to
the dealer for memory upgrades.
2. GDSF6 can load multiple videogames into memory and switch between them
with the Y and X buttons at the main menu.  Load your favorite videogames
into  memory and play them whenever you want, without the need to re-load
from disks each time.  The number of videogames the unit can load depends
on  memory  capacity  M,  and  is  equal to M/8.  For example, a 32M unit
(M = 32) can load 4 videogames (M/8 = 32/8 = 4).  With other systems such
as  the  Double Pro Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive
Pro.7,  Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit can load only 1 videogame into
memory.
3. GDSF6  can  maintain  memory  contents  even  when  SNES is off.  This
feature  is  particularly  useful  in  conjunction with feature #2 above.
Large videogames such as Super Street Fighter II (32M, 4 disks) require a
long  time to load.  With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X,
Super  Wild  Card DX, etc., the unit cannot maintain memory contents when
SNES  is off and you re-load every time you turn the SNES on.  To the Pro
Fighter X Turbo and Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7's credit, this feature is
available as standard equipment.
4. GDSF6  can copy up to M/8 (M is as defined above) videogame cartridges
without  disks.   The copies are maintained in memory as long as the unit
remains  plugged into the power supply.  Write the videogames to disks at
YOUR  convenience.   With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X,
Pro  Fighter  X  Turbo,  Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot copy a
videogame  cartridge without disks and you must have blank disks ready at
all  times.   To  the  Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7's credit, the unit can
copy 1 videogame cartridge without disks.
5. GDSF6 has superior error-handling.  For example, you are copying a 32M
videogame  cartridge  onto  4  disks.  While writing on disk #4, the unit
reports  "Verify Disk Error !"  No problem!  Simply replace the disk with
another.   With  other  systems  such  as  the  Double Pro Fighter X, Pro
Fighter  X  Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, Super Wild Card DX, etc.,
the  unit has inferior error-handling.  The entire process aborts and you
have to start over with disk #1 again.
6. GDSF6  can  suspend  a  task when working with multiple disks, perform
other operations, and resume the suspended task afterwards.  For example,
you  are  copying  a 32M videogame cartridge onto 4 disks.  When prompted
for  disk  #4,  you  realize  that disk #4 is not formatted.  No problem!
Press  the  SELECT  button  to  suspend  the process.  Format disk #4 and
then  resume  copying  at disk #4.  With other systems such as the Double
Pro  Fighter  X,  Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, Super
Wild  Card  DX,  etc.,  the  unit cannot suspend a task when working with
multiple  disks, and resume afterwards.  You have to start over with disk
#1 again.
7. GDSF6  can  anticipate  your needs and responds accordingly.  Insert a
disk and turn on the SNES.  The unit will load the first videogame on the
disk  with no intervention on your part.  It will run the first videogame
in memory if there is no disk with no intervention on your part.  It will
run  the  videogame  cartridge  if  there is a videogame cartridge in the
unit,  no  disk,  and no game in memory.  It is a joy to use.  With other
systems  such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super UFO
Super  Drive  Pro.7, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot anticipate
your needs.  You have to navigate the menus.
8. GDSF6 can copy a videogame cartridge's BRAM (battery-backed-up RAM) to
its  internal BRAM, so if you have a cool save game stored on a videogame
cartridge,  you can transfer it to the unit's BRAM and use it with a copy
of  the  videogame.   The  unit  can  also  copy  its  internal BRAM to a
videogame  cartridge's  BRAM.   With other systems such as the Double Pro
Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot
copy a videogame cartridge's BRAM to its internal BRAM or vice versa.  To
the  Super  UFO  Super Drive Pro.7's credit, this feature is available as
standard equipment.
9. GDSF6  can  test  its  memory,  BRAM, ROM, and disk drive for defects.
With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo,
Super  Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot test its memory and disk drive
for  defects.   To the Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7's credit, the unit can
test its ROM and memory for defects.
10. GDSF6 can be hooked up to a CD-ROM drive.  With other systems such as
the  Double  Pro  Fighter  X,  Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super UFO Super Drive
Pro.7,  and  Super Wild Card DX, the unit cannot be hooked up to a CD-ROM
drive.
11. GDSF6  has DSP option, so that DSP-enhanced videogames can be played.
On  other systems such as the MGH, this feature is not available.  To the
Double  Pro  Fighter  X's  credit,  this feature is optional.  To the Pro
Fighter X Turbo's credit, this feature is standard equipment.
12. GDSF6  has  parallel  interface option.  On the Super UFO Super Drive
Pro.7,  this  feature  is not available.  To the Double Pro Fighter X and
Pro  Fighter  X  Turbo's  credit,  this feature is optional.  To the Game
Doctor  SF  VI  and Super Wild Card DX's credit, this feature is standard
equipment.   You  can transfer videogame, BRAM, and Gold Finger code data
in  both directions.  With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X
or Pro Fighter X Turbo, you can transfer only videogame data TO the unit.
To the Super Wild Card DX's credit, you can transfer videogame, BRAM, and
real time save data in both directions.
13. GDSF6  has  artificial  intelligence  to defeat copy-protection.  The
following  copy-protected  videogame cartridges can be copied by the unit
without the need for a patch:
  CLAY FIGHTER
  DEMON'S CREST
  DISNEY'S ALADDIN
  EEK! THE CAT
  FINAL FIGHT 2
  GREAT CIRCUS MYSTERY STARRING MICKEY & MINNIE, THE
  HAMMER LOCK WRESTLING
  LAMBORGHINI AMERICAN CHALLENGE
  MEGA MAN X
  MIDWAY NBA JAM
  ROCK N' ROLL RACING
  TETRIS 2
  YOSHI'S SAFARI
14. GDSF6  supports  three (3) languages: English, Chinese, and Japanese.
It  chooses  filenames  automatically.   It can use numbers, alphanumeric
(uppercase),  and  space  characters  in  filenames.   A  portion  of the
filename is fixed and cannot be changed: The first two characters must be
"SF"  and  the eighth character must either be a space (single-part file)
or A, B, C, or D (multiple-part files): "SF_____x" where x is a space, A,
B, C, or D.
15. GDSF6 has disk functions:
  Format Disk (720K DS/DD, 1.44M DS/HD, 1.60M DS/HD)
  Delete File
  Copy File (single, multiple copies)
  Copy Disk (single, multiple copies)
  Rename File
========================================================================4
Pro Fighter X Turbo (Super Nintendo)                    32M min./32M max.

Abbreviated PFXT

Parallel interface option is optional.  DSP is standard equipment.

1. PFXT has built-in Gold Finger codes (manufacturer claims over 400) for
hundreds  of videogames.  On other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter
X,  Game  Doctor  SF  VI,  Super  Wild Card DX, etc., this feature is not
available.   To the Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7's credit, this feature is
standard equipment (built-in X-Terminator codes; manufacturer claims over
2,000).
2. PFXT identifies videogame while loading videogame from disk.
3. PFXT  can  maintain  memory  contents  even  when  SNES is off.  Large
videogames  such as Super Street Fighter II (32M, 4 disks) require a long
time to load.  With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Super
Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot maintain memory contents when SNES is
off  and you re-load every time you turn the SNES on.  To the Game Doctor
SF VI and Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7's credit, this feature is available
as standard equipment.
4. PFXT  has  Gameboy copier option.  With other systems such as the Game
Doctor  SF  VI, Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7, and Super Wild Card DX, this
feature  is  not  available.   To the Double Pro Fighter X's credit, this
feature is optional.
5. PFXT has DSP, so that DSP-enhanced videogames can be played.  On other
systems  such  as  the MGH, this feature is not available.  To the Double
Pro Fighter X and Game Doctor SF VI's credit, this feature is optional.
6. PFXT  has  parallel  interface  option.   On the Super UFO Super Drive
Pro.7,  this  feature  is  not  available.  To the Double Pro Fighter X's
credit,  this  feature  is  optional.  To the Game Doctor SF VI and Super
Wild Card DX's credit, this feature is standard equipment.
7. PFXT  has  artificial  intelligence  to  defeat  copy protection.  The
following  copy-protected  videogame cartridges can be copied by the unit
without the need for a patch:
  CLAY FIGHTER
  DEMON'S CREST
  DISNEY'S ALADDIN
  EEK! THE CAT
  FINAL FIGHT 2
  GREAT CIRCUS MYSTERY STARRING MICKEY & MINNIE, THE
  HAMMER LOCK WRESTLING
  MIDWAY NBA JAM
  ROCK N' ROLL RACING
  SUPER MARIO ALL-STARS
  TETRIS 2
  UNIRACERS
  YOSHI'S SAFARI
8. PFXT  supports  two  (2)  languages:  English and Chinese.  It can use
alphanumeric (uppercase) characters in filenames.
9. PFXT has disk functions:
  Rename File
  Delete File
  Format Disk (720K DS/DD, 800K DS/DD, 1.44M DS/HD, 1.60M DS/HD)
  Copy File (single copy)
========================================================================5
Super UFO Super Drive Pro.7 (Super Nintendo)            16M min./32M max.

Abbreviated SUFO Pro.7

Parallel interface is not available.  DSP is not available.

1. SUFO  Pro.7  has built-in X-Terminator codes (manufacturer claims over
2,000)  for  hundreds of videogames.  On other systems such as the Double
Pro  Fighter X, Game Doctor SF VI, Super Wild Card DX, etc., this feature
is  not  available.  To the Pro Fighter X Turbo's credit, this feature is
standard  equipment (built-in Gold Finger codes; manufacturer claims over
400).
2. SUFO  Pro.7  can  use  X-Terminator  codes.  X-Terminator is a feature
comparable  to Game Genie and is compatible with Pro Action Replay codes.
X-Terminator  codes  can  be saved to the disk.  On other systems such as
the  Double  Pro Fighter X, Game Doctor SF VI, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super
Wild Card DX, etc., this feature is not available.
3. SUFO Pro.7 has controller test program.
4. SUFO Pro.7 has sound effects (annoying; can be disabled).
5. SUFO Pro.7 identifies videogame while loading videogame from disk.
6. SUFO Pro.7 reads videogame files generated by:
  UFO
  G.doctor
  P.fighter
7. SUFO  Pro.7 can maintain memory contents even when SNES is off.  Large
videogames  such as Super Street Fighter II (32M, 4 disks) require a long
time to load.  With other systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Super
Wild Card DX, etc., the unit cannot maintain memory contents when SNES is
off  and you re-load every time you turn the SNES on.  To the Game Doctor
SF  VI  and  Pro  Fighter  X Turbo's credit, this feature is available as
standard equipment.
8. SUFO  Pro.7 can copy a videogame cartridge without disks.  The copy is
maintained  in  memory as long as the unit remains plugged into the power
supply.   Write  the  videogame to disks at YOUR convenience.  With other
systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild
Card  DX,  etc., the unit cannot copy a videogame cartridge without disks
and  you must have blank disks ready at all times.  To the Game Doctor SF
VI's  credit,  the  unit  can  copy multiple videogame cartridges without
disks.
9. SUFO  Pro.7  can  copy a videogame cartridge's BRAM (battery-backed-up
RAM)  to  its  internal BRAM, so if you have a cool save game stored on a
videogame  cartridge,  you  can transfer it to the unit's BRAM and use it
with  a  copy of the videogame.  The unit can also copy its internal BRAM
to  a  videogame cartridge's BRAM.  With other systems such as the Double
Pro  Fighter  X,  Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit
cannot  copy  a  videogame  cartridge's BRAM to its internal BRAM or vice
versa.   To  the Game Doctor SF VI's credit, this feature is available as
standard equipment.
10. SUFO  Pro.7  can  test  its  memory  and ROM for defects.  With other
systems such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild
Card  DX,  etc., the unit cannot test its memory and ROM for defects.  To
the  Game Doctor SF VI's credit, the unit can test its memory, BRAM, ROM,
and disk drive for defects.
11. SUFO  Pro.7  has  artificial  intelligence to defeat copy-protection.
The  unit is capable of making NTSC SNES appear to be PAL and vice-versa,
so  foreign  videogames designed for PAL SNES or NTSC SNES work properly.
With  other videogame cartridge copiers such as the Double Pro Fighter X,
Game  Doctor  SF  VI,  Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the
unit  is not capable of making NTSC SNES appear to be PAL nor vice versa.
The unit is also capable of overriding videogame cartridge configuration,
as the configuration may be falsified for copy-protection purposes.  With
other  videogame cartridge copiers such as the Double Pro Fighter X, Game
Doctor  SF VI, Pro Fighter X Turbo, Super Wild Card DX, etc., the unit is
not capable of overriding videogame cartridge configuration.
11. SUFO  Pro.7  supports two (2) languages: English and Chinese.  It can
use  alphanumeric  (uppercase  and  lowercase),  Japanese  (Hiragana  and
Katakana), and special (_!#$%&) characters in filenames.
12. SUFO Pro.7 has disk functions:
  FORMAT (720K DS/DD, 800K DS/DD, 1.44M DS/HD, 1.60M DS/HD)
  DELETE
  RENAME
  FILE COPY (single/multiple copies)
  LIST FILES
========================================================================6
Super Wild Card DX (Super Nintendo)                     32M min./32M max.

Abbreviated SWCDX

Parallel interface is standard equipment.  DSP is not available.

A no-frills, reliable videogame cartridge copier...
========================================================================7
There is no Genesis-only videogame cartridge copiers still in production.
Get the Double Pro Fighter X (see above).
========================================================================8
To  clarify what I mean when I say that I have the lowest and best prices
in North America, allow me to explain.  My prices are the lowest - that I
have  seen or heard of in this entire continent.  If anyone charges less,
I  am  not aware of them.  If you know of another dealer in North America
who  has  lower  prices  than  mine, please inform me and I will lower my
prices  permanently  for everyone.  Dealer  must have units available for
sale.   (Pretty  pointless to beat the price of a dealer who have nothing
to sell, right?)  And we are comparing FINAL DELIVERED prices, so be sure
to  include  the service charges for wiring money overseas if applicable,
sales tax, etc..  To get me to beat another dealer's price, the following
conditions must be met: (all very reasonable conditions)

  1. Dealer must have at least 10 units in inventory.
  2. Dealer must be based somewhere in North America.
  3. Dealer must provide warranty.
  4. Dealer  must  have  a  track  record of reliability.  Minimum 1 year
     experience  in  selling  and  servicing videogame cartridge copiers.
     No sense in beating the prices of a dealer that no one trusts.

Not  only  do  I  have  the lowest prices, I am never out-of-stock on any
item!!   You  pay;  you get.  Simple as that.  Ah, the benefits of living
practically right next door to the manufacturers of the copiers...

Videogame   cartridge   copiers   typically  go  through  many  revisions
throughout  their  lifetime.   American  and  Canadian  dealers  have  to
maintain  an  inventory  for  their  customers.  As a result, there is no
guarantee  that  you will receive the most recent version of the machine,
and  may  in  fact  be  buying  a months-old design fraught with bugs and
design  flaws.   Why subject yourself to all this grief?  The best way to
buy  a  videogame  cartridge  copier is through a Hong Kong-based dealer,
since  he/she  does  not  maintain  an  inventory and sells machines on a
per-order basis.  As a result, you are assured the most recent version of
the  machine.   I offer BIOS upgrades free-of-charge to all customers for
life,  to ensure that their purchases remain up-to-date for many years to
come.

Are  there  any problems getting the machine past US Customs?  US Customs
is  after bigger fish than a person who buys a single videogame cartridge
copier  and I have never EVER heard of a case where a customer who bought
a  single  videogame  cartridge  copier from overseas did not receive it.
All  orders are shipped to you clearly marked "Sample", thus facilitating
Customs  clearance.   In  the 3+ years that I was based in the US selling
videogame  cartridge  copiers,  I  typically  order 5 to 10 machines at a
time, and NEVER had a problem with US Customs.  Anyone who says otherwise
without proof is just using a scare tactic to prevent potential customers
from buying from a foreign dealer.

Customer service is a top priority with me!  Feel free to send email with
any  question you may have before-and-after the sale and you will receive
a  response  within 24 hours, usually much sooner.  I also maintain a ftp
site  where  you  can  find  many  documents  regarding  and  patches and
utilities  for videogame cartridge copiers (send email for information on
the ftp service).  No other dealer gives you so much, for so little.

The lowest prices...  Reliability...  Support...  How can you lose?

Oh, one last thing, shipping's on you...

The only way to get a copier for less is to buy a used one, steal one, or
ask  a  friend to buy one for you in Hong Kong.  Even with option 3, your
savings  are  minimal  and  you run the risk of picking up a refurblished
machine (ever hear of those "colored" MGH's?  Blue, green, etc..  <grin>)
which  are  primarily  sold  to unsuspecting tourists which almost always
break  down  within a matter of months.  Buying from me means buying with
experience  (3+  years  of  it).   I know what I am doing and will not be
duped  by  unscrupulous  dealers in Hong Kong (many of them).  I was born
there and spent my childhood there so I know my way around.

Please spread this file...

You may flood my mailbox now.  :)

I will always be available at [email-masked], so keep my address handy.
Feel free to ask questions/place an order/etc. through email.

To  place an order, send email telling me what item(s) you are interested
in, and appropriate instructions will be sent to you.  Thanks!

For your convenience, we are accessible through a variety of means:
(Please choose the one most convenient for you.)

	email: [email-masked]
	phone: 1-800-742-5784   (ORDERS/CUSTOMER SERVICE - toll-free)
	phone: 1-510-799-3875
	fax  : 1-707-552-0841

Call the 800 number ONLY to place an order or for customer service.  Only
CUSTOMERS may call this number for customer service.

Prices and conditions subject to change without notice or obligation.

Thanks for reading this far...  Whew!

rev.950201
---
Regards,
Lawrence Chiu
(800) 742-5784 ORDERS/CUSTOMER SERVICE   (510) 799-3875   (707) 552-0841 fax
	     - Mastercard, Visa, or American Express accepted -
Videogame Cartridges, Videogame Cartridge Copiers, and Videogame Accessories
(SNES/Genesis)                                                    Since 1991
Videogame Cartridge Copiers for the lowest and best prices in North America!
Anonymous-FTP site: ftp.crl.com  Directory: /users/ro/chiu      [email-masked]