Newsgroups: rec.drugs.cannabis

ok here goes
we're caning up in a friends studyroom at one in the morning and the
housemaster has just gone to bed because we can see his lights have been
switched off.  Of course this activivity is highly illegal, especially at
a boarding school.  anyways my friend takes a whole 6 inch spliff in one
toke through a bong and then proceeds to suck the mutha dry.  he stands up
and releases the outblow which lasts for a full seven seconds and fills
the whole room with smoke.  the dude collapses - it was just too much.  we
all start freaking out cuz we reckon hes in a coma (such is our state of
minds) so we throw him in bed and one guy starts pounding the "dead" guys
chest to make him wake up.  In all the commotion we knock off his hifi
from the table.  Crash!!!!!!  next thing we know the housemasters lights
are on.  everyone splits and there's me being the good samaritan trying to
air the room out and revive my friend whos hanging off the end of his
bed.  someone comes in and says the mans on his way up the corridor and i
start freaking out cuz i can see that there is absolutely no where to hide
in this goddam room so i crazily jump into my friends bed and fake
sleeping.  the housemaster walks in with his brown woollen dressing gown
and his leather slippers and bad breath and theres me and zac in the same
bed together.  the man starts freaking out and i pretend that ive been
asleep so i wake up real groggy.  the housemaster tells me to get to my
room and he'll see me in the morning.  meanwhile hes figuring out why the
hell zac is knocked out completely and hes shaking him to wake him up but
zac is zonked so he cant wake up
"and what is this smell?" he asks and as we leave we say its incense
sticks which he believes for some extraordinary reason.  so he busts us
for possession of incense sticks because theyre a fire hazard.  so he
thinks we were having some gay orgy and we are in hysterics for the next
three days because the whole thing was so ridiculous.  funny at the time.