Subject: Baby Hawaiian Woodrose Seeds
From: [email-masked] (Todd Ehlers)
Date: 19 Jun 91 12:57:36 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs

with the talk of morning glory seeds and baby woodrose seeds
resurfacing, I'd thought I'd tell you about my and my roommates 
experiences with the two seeds.  

	morning glories: bought enough for about 5-6 grams per person
			 ground them up in a coffee grinder
			 soaked them for around 24 hours
			 strained the pulp, and made tea with the 
				liquid; according to earlier talk
				on this line this helps fight the
				nausea.
			 drank the tea.
			 felt sick and threw-up.
			 continued to feel sick, and felt the slightest
			 	of a pre-acid tinge in the mind thing.
			 that's it.

	hawaiian woodrose: bought a package of 20 seeds each.
			 ground them up in a coffee grinder
			 ate or drank the grindings, pulp and all, in
				a glass of juice or on a pb&j sandwitch.
			 Felt sick... some of us (not me) threw up...
			 felt relaxed and kindof ill for about 2 hours
			 started getting visuals, with an increased
				depressed, heavy, intoxicated feeling.
			 went outside, visuals increased.
			 3 hours after injestion, went to my room and
				layed down on couches & beds etc. and
				put on Miles Davis "Bitches Brew".
			 Entered another trancedental world, without
				my body.  Felt electric, cleansed, perhaps
				the most alive, amazed, happy, etc I've
				ever felt.
			 Looked at some trippy doli's and another book
				of trippy paintings, intense visuals.
			 went to sleep about 7 hours after ingestion. 

All together, if you can't tell from the descriptions above, I recommend
Baby hawaiian woodrose seeds over morning glories. By the way I used
Heavenly blues for my mg experience.  Of course, the method of preperation
could have made the difference.  One of my roommates and I, whom
are both new to psychedelics (<10experiences), felt this was the most
intense trips we've ever experienced, and we've tried 2.5 hits of lsd 
and 3.5 grams of shrooms (on seperate occasions), and this was definately
more intense than that. A third roommate, who has had MANY more experiences
than us, didn't say it was > or < intense, but did say it was unlike any
other experience he'd had. So, those of you who have tried lsd and/or
psylocibin and are looking for something a little different, I recommend
bhw seeds.  I got them at a local pipe shop.  Perhaps the best part is that
they are legal, you can go buy them and leave the package right there on the
dash for the ride home, no fancy hide in case i get pulled over schemes.

In responce to an earlier post, my roommates looked the potency up in
some book at the ut library and it said that bhw seeds are 100x as strong
as mg seeds, but of course this is second hand information. Also who is
this Gottlieb person who claimed you can boost the lsa content by 16x?
I'd be interested in growing some for seeds using his method.