Subject: GREENLEAF NEWS ANNIVERSARY ISSUE Vol5#1
From: Institute for Hemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 19:09:28 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.hemp

***********************************************************
                        THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                      IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
                           OUR PUBLICATION
                         "The Greenleaf News"
                       is Now FOUR YEARS OLD!!
    ***********************************************************
 
    In the Following threads you will find the articles that appear
    in our special Fourth Anniversary Issue (Vol 5#1 May/June 94).
 
    Would you like be able to distribute some of the most Current
Hemp Information? Have a bunch of people that you need to get
information about the current state of the Hemp Industry?
 
                     THE ANSWER IS THIS ISSUE OF
                          THE GREENLEAF NEWS
      to recieve a bundle (Approx 200) of our *SPECIAL EDITION*
           8 page tabloid filled with over 20 articles and
       Company Bio's. We will ship you some for cost of postage
    ($10. in the U. S. & $25. to Canada (Yes, WE SHIP TO CANADA!!!)
    See Below for Payment Details
    **********************
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET A
      GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION, OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
 
             U. S.      CANADIAN         FOREIGN
    1 yr    $20.00       $25.00          $30.00
    2 yrs   $35.00       $45.00          $55.00
 
    PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR JAN MARCH MAY JULY SEPT NOV
 
    PAYMENT IN U. S. FUNDS. VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
 
    SEND PAYMENT TO: THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                     PO BOX 65130
                     ST PAUL, MN 55165
      OR CALL OR FAX 612-222-2628
 
@ZEND
 
PS:  Of course its printed on Recycled paper with Soy Ink

=============================================================================

From: Institute for Hemp <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.hemp
Subject: Re: GREENLEAF NEWS ANNIVERSARY ISSUE  Vol5#1
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 19:21:13 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

    THE GREENLEAF NEWS
    Publisher: The Institute for Hemp
    Editor: John Birrenbach
    Contributing Writers: Herr, Steenstra, DeAngelo
    and the others who give great ideas
    	Vol V #1 issue of the Greenleaf News is published by the
Institute for Hemp. Subscription rates are 1 yr $20, 2 yrs $35,
Canada add $5 per year additional. Payable in U. S. funds.
    	The Greenleaf News is now dedicated to News about Cannabis Hemp.
In its pages you'll find factual information about the re-
establishment of Cannabis Hemp in The U. S. and World.
    	The Views expressed herein are those of the writer and not
necessarily those of the publisher. The publisher does not condone
the breaking of ANY laws regardless of the ignorance of the law. The
publisher feels that ONLY if you work within the law can we change
the law. Without responsible laws we have anarchy.
    	ADVERTISING RATES:
    	This Newsletter is published using QuarkXPress*. Ads "Q READY"
receive a 5% discount. All other layout ads must be camera ready.
Discounts are available to other Cannabis reform Organizations.
    FULL PAGE 7"x10"--- $30.
    Quarter Page -------------$10.
    other sizes are acceptable.
    Classified $0.15 per word $5 min.
    	WE NEED ARTICLES:
    	We need articles for publication. If you would like to write
something DO IT and send it in. If you can submit it on a disk or a
data link that makes it easier for us to publish. WE NEED MATERIAL,
got an idea call us 612-222-2628. @ZEND
    **************
    IN THIS ISSUE
    **************
    HEMP IN PRISON
    CANADIAN HEMP
    GLOBAL HEMP REPORT
    EDITORIAL
    COMPANY BIO'S
    SUSPECT HEMP
    INDUSTRY COMEBACK
    GOVERNMENT HEMP
    WEED IN HER GARDEN
    9.3 MILLION PLANTS
    COMMUNICATE OR DIE
    INSTITUTE JOINS IFAI
    INTERNET HEMP SITES
    CANNABIS TO BE LEGAL
    GIF CATALOG
    BILLION DOLLAR CROP
    FARMERS LOOSE $$
    INSTITUTE GETS CHECK
    MN GOV CANDIDATE
    TBS PROGRAM HEMP
    ****************************
    IN MINNESOTA YOU USED TO GO TO PRISON AND PROCESS HEMP!
    By John Birrenbach
    Founder, The Institute for Hemp
    	In the past few years the State of Minnesota has provided
millions in funding for our state historical societies upgrade.
    	As another part of the upgrade they incorporated a computer
system called PALS database.
    	One day I connected to the system and soon found myself
confronted by a massive collection of data relating to the stateUs
vast history of hemp cultivation. As many as 43 records composed of
single books, including The Emperor and Hemp Lifeline, to files
measured better in cubic feet.
    	I began to examine descriptions of files for the boxes of
information that they have on file and found an interesting entry #14
1887-? Hemp and twine industry Records, Minnesota State Prison. A
little further and I found entry #22 1892-? Miscellaneous records,
Minnesota State Prison.
    	Curious, you bet I was. Who would have known that in Minnesota
the prisons had records pertaining to hemp. I dug a little further
for a more detailed description of the files.
    	In a few seconds the computer responded with: Minnesota State
Prison (Stillwater). TITLE: Miscellaneous records, 1892-1972.
DESCRIPTN: 2.8 cu. ft. (3 partial boxes). SUMMARY: Daily account book
(1892-1895); cashbooks (1901-1916) and receipts (1911-1914); records
of rope stock purchased (1924-1932) and twine manufactured (1898-
1910, 1932-1972); photographs of the rope and twine factory showing
equipment, products, and personnel (1930s-1950s); and hemp and twine
conference minutes (1911-1920). The latter detail twine sales,
expenses, and contracts. I queried the computer regarding the second
entry and the computer responded with: Minnesota State Prison
(Stillwater, Minnesota). TITLE: Hemp and twine industry records, 1887-
1939. DESCRIPTN: 1.7 cu. ft. SUMMARY: Financial and production
records of the prison's hemp and twine industry, including sales
accounts, monthly breakdowns of costs, monthly production
comparisons, and related data. SUMMARY: The twine sales journals
(1887-1902) and the sales record (1895-1901) cover the same period,
but different sales are recorded in each. The journals contain more
information. The cost statements and comparisons (1919-1939) give
extensive monthly cost and production statistics. The daily account
book (1892-1895) records expenditures and receipts. SUBJECT: Twine
industry--Minnesota. SUBJECT: Hemp industry--Minnesota.
    	These entries intrigued me so I decided to make the 3 minute
trip to the State Historical Archives. Once there I requested the
boxes containing the information on the Prison systems Hemp industry.
    	Contained in boxes of information was every detail of the
Prisons Hemp industry. The documents detailed everything from how
much hemp fiber was purchased, to
Jings with the warden that
detail production to problems with different fibers. They also had
some very remarkable photos of the various machines and prisoners
handling and processing hemp fiber in to one of two lines of hemp
twine made at the prison.
    	The material is so voluminous that a detailed account of the
figures will have to wait for future articles. But from the material
I have already digested it was very profitable for the prison to have
a hemp twine factory, although they did have a riot in the factory in
the late 1800Us that is well documented.
    	I guess I am still in awe that in Minnesota at least you could
have gone to prison and process hemp and now you go to prison for
processing hemp.
    @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    CANADIAN GOV. WANTS TO ALLOW HEMP FARMING
    21-MAR-1994 13:33
    	OTTAWA, March 21 (UPI) -- A Canadian government spokesman said
Monday that proposed legislation being considered by Parliament will
allow farmers to grow cannabis, or hemp, for commercial purposes
after a 50 year ban.
    	Health department spokesman Bruce Rowsell said under the
proposed legislation, farmers would only be allowed to grow forms of
hemp that contain virtually no THC, the hallucinogenic chemical in
cannabis.
    	Rowsell said farmers would be required to have a license to grow
the crop, which can be harvested to make rope and paper products.
    	He said farm groups lobbied the government to let them grow hemp
as a way of replacing tobacco and other crops.
    	Rowsell said farmers in the United Kingdom, France and eastern
Europe are allowed to grow hemp crops that contain less than 0.3
percent THC, and that is
    the standard that will be used in Canada.
    	The clearance to grow hemp is contained in a wider package of
changes to Canadian narcotic control laws currently before
Parliament.
    	Rowsell said Parliament has not yet dealt with the proposal to
allow farmers to grow hemp, and said he didn't know if there would be
opposition to it.
    @ZEND
    ******************
GREENLEAF NEWS cont...
    ********************
    GLOBAL HEMP REPORT,
    Is a Shortage of Hemp on the Horizon
    By Eric Steenstra &
    	Steve DeAngelo
    Mar 31, 1994
    	Surging demand has combined with the agricultural crisis in
Eastern Europe to create the most severe shortage of the modern hemp
era. Inability to obtain local sources of raw material has forced
manufacturers of hemp products to import hemp supplies from ever more
distant locales. In Hungary, a primary source of hemp textiles and
cordage for the insatiable Western European and North American
markets, factories long ago wiped out in-country supply of raw
material. When this occurred the Hungarian factories sent buyers to
Rumania to secure a new source of supply. Sources in Rumanian yarn
and textile factories now report all domestic supplies of raw
material are exhausted. Rumanian factories are presently locked in
fierce competition with Hungarian buyers to secure hemp supplies
imported from places still further to the east such as the Ukraine,
with prices for line rising to $ USD 900/tonne.
    	The recent renaissance of the hemp industry coincides with the
collapse of the Soviet empire and the dismantling of centrally
planned economies throughout the hemp basket. Hemp growing, like all
commercial agricultural efforts, requires fairly large commitments of
capital. Even an only medium-sized hemp processing plant requires
several million dollars worth of raw material to operate at full
capacity for one year. Prior to the fall of communism, state planning
agencies arranged for the growing and supply of all agricultural raw
materials, including hemp.
    	The collapse of communism has touched off a general agricultural
crisis throughout Eastern Europe. The basic problem is that nobody is
willing or able to invest capital in crop production. Once pre-
collapse raw material supplies are exhausted, as has recently
happened with hemp, factories either find new sources of supply or
shut their doors. In Hungary, the dismantling of the state-run Hemp
Trust led to the closure of 12 out of 16 plants which previously
operated.
    	General reluctance to invest in crop production has been
exacerbated in the hemp industry by a wide-spread perception that
rising demand for hemp is the result of a fashion trend which may
pass by the time crops are harvested and processed. In Hungary, the
first among Eastern European countries to feel the effects of the
hemp renaissance, relatively long experience has led to increased
confidence among investors and several reports suggest Western
investors may be preparing to commit to crop production. However,
further East, where the pre-collapse supplies are just beginning to
run out and where the hemp renaissance has yet to have its full
impact , the agricultural crisis will continue to be an obstacle to
securing adequate supplies of hemp for the foreseeable future.
    	The best hope for increased hemp production may lie to the West
rather than the East. England legalized hemp production in 1993, and
Canada followed with the announcement on March 21st of this year that
it would legalize cultivation of low-THC cannabis as a fiber crop.
Products manufactured from English hemp are beginning to hit the
international market.
     	Countries around the world are scrambling to cash in on the hemp
boom, with the European Community paying its farmers a $250/acre
subsidy to grow hemp. But back in the U. S. where it all started the
government still stubbornly refuses to even allow its farmers to grow
hemp. According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy (drug
czar's office), the US government does not recognize the distinction
between drug and non-drug varieties of cannabis. It is this
distinction which allows the EC countries to grow hemp. Subsidies and
licenses are granted only if approved low-THC strains are cultivated.
NDCP was unable to provide the reasons behind a policy which so
obviously denies US citizens a share of the ever-growing market for
hemp.
    	The effects of the hemp shortage are being felt world-wide. One
dismayed US importer recently lost a consignment of hemp textiles on
the docks of China. The shipment was just short of being loaded on
the ship when Chinese suppliers informed him it had instead been sold
to other buyers, who presumably offered a better price. Such
incidents do nothing to calm the nerves of business people already
worried that US concern over human rights in China may lead to trade
sanctions.
    	The hemp renaissance is making inroads but at the same time
causing shortages that may force the United States government to make
changes to allow the cultivation of hemp to fill the need by American
business. @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    EDITORIAL
    	This time of year is always special to me. It not only marks my
birthday but it also marks the anniversary of my relationship with
the commercial applications of Cannabis Hemp.
    	This year marks my fifth year of involvement in the re-
establishment of Commercial Hemp and the fourth year for the
Greenleaf News and The Institute for Hemp.
    	I have come a long way in the past five years. From an initial
reading of The Emperor to today I am continually amazed at the many
possibilities of utilizing Cannabis Hemp for commercial products.
From the production of Paper to Composite Board to Oils for
lubrication and inks the number of products just seem to be endless.
    	We have certainly come a long way in these past five years.
ThatUs not to say that it hasnUt been a rocky road, but I think that
some valuable lessons have been learned and the way is clearer now
than it has ever been since WWII.
    	Looking to the future I am very optimistic for at least some
additional experiments to be conducted on Commercial Cannabis this
year. I also expect to see additional experiments leading to full
scale production in the United States in coming years. Commercial
Hemp farms across the United States are just a few short years away.
It took the English over ten years to get hemp. Hopefully we won't
have to wait much longer.
    Hemp for Victory
    John Birrenbach
    @ZEND
    **********************
    **********************
    COMPANY BIOGRAPHY
    In this column you'll find information about the various hemp
companies that are doing business in Hemp.
 
    Headcase
    150 Bay St
    Jersey City NJ 07302
    Owners Mitch & Jill Cahn
    Sale Director: Ben Adams
    Phone: 201-420-5900
    FAX: 201-420-7101
    	Headcase, formerly NJ Headcase, has been in operation since July
of 1992. Now employing over 25 people they manufacture hats, bags and
wallets out of hemp cloth.
 
    Hemp Traders
    2130 Colby Av #1
    Los Angles, CA 90025
    Owner Lawrence Serbin
    Phone: 310-914-9557
    FAX: 310-478-2108
    	Hemp Traders is a Import Export Company specializing in
Hemp/Cotton blends & 100% Hemp Cloth. In operation since January of
1993, Hemp Traders now employs 2 people.
 
    Acts Testing Labs Inc
    25 Anderson Rd
    Buffalo, NY 14225
    Owner Dr. Angelo Fatta
    Telephone: 716-897-3300
    Fax: 716-897-0876
    Locations in USA, Hong Kong, France, Canada
    Founded in 1973 Acts Testing tests many different products
including textiles, toys, electronics, Health & Beauty, Chemical &
Environmental testing. Over 300 employees at four locations world
wide.
 
    Cannibiz Co.
    PO Box 272
    Occidental CA 95465
    Owner: Dave Barsky
    Phone: 707-874-3449
    FAX: 707-874-2974
    	Founded in March of 1994, Cannibiz Co is marketing a variety of
different hemp products in their retail catalog.
 
    CB Trash
    109 Commercial Dr
    Bozeman, MT 59715
    Owners: Chris Bakken
    Curtis Johnson
    Phone: 406-587-3020
    FAX: 406-585-7808
    CB Trash is a multi-dimensional company that has its own line of
Boots made from Hemp Fabric.
    *******************
    *******************
    What to do When You Suspect A Hemp Product Is NOT.
    by John Birrenbach
    March 23, 1994
    	When attending an event such as a trade show or the like, and
you find a company that is selling a hemp product what do you do?
Every new company or product must be treated as SUSPECT!!
    FIRST:
    	DO NOT APPROACH ALONE, HAVE A WITNESS!!
    	You should obtain copies of as much of their advertising mat-
erials as possible. They should be willing to provide you with
catalogs, flyers, and promotional materials. Take one of everything
    that is offered for free
    SECOND:
    	You should obtain samples of their products.
    	If the company is selling non-hemp products we will need to test
the products that they are selling. If they know that we are on to
them it may be difficult to obtain samples for testing.
    THIRD:
    	As your final step you should ask the person who is tending the
    booth several questions:
    	What Type of Hemp is your product made out of?
    	Can you provide me with the results of tests, for Hemp content,
    on your products? They may not have them available but give them
a place to send you copies.
    FOURTH:
    DOCUMENTATION-
    	Document everything that took place in writing and have your
witness do the same. Document as much of the conversation as
possible. Document you impressions of the peopleUs honesty and
integrity and any other items you can think of. Better to have to
much info than not enough.
    FIFTH:
    REPORTING -
    	Send us Copies of your documentation and the materials you
obtained from them. Always maintain copies for your records.
    	REMEMBER- - Every Hemp product should be considered suspect
until proven otherwise. In the case of a legitimate company who is
proud of selling Cannabis Hemp products you will find that they can
provide test results from a commercial lab upon request. Some will be
in shock when you tell them that Hemp is Marijuana, and will be
honest right away in an effort to not be linked to DRUGS. Others will
try to evade the subject and not be willing or able to provide such a
test.
    @ZEND
    *************************************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE
TO GET A GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION,
OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
          U.S.     CANADIAN     FOREIGN
1  yr    $20.00     $25.00      $30.00
2  yrs   $35.00     $45.00      $55.00
PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR  JAN  MARCH  MAY  JULY  SEPT  NOV
 PAYMENT IN U.S. FUNDS.  VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
SEND PAYMENT TO:  THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                  PO BOX 65130
                  ST PAUL, MN  55165
OR CALL OR FAX    612-222-2628
*****************
GREENLEAF NEWS cont...
    ********************

=============================================================================

From: Institute for Hemp <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.hemp
Subject: Re: GREENLEAF NEWS ANNIVERSARY ISSUE  Vol5#1
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 19:26:09 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

    ***********************************************************
                        THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                      IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
                           OUR PUBLICATION
                         "The Greenleaf News"
                       is Now FOUR YEARS OLD!!
    ***********************************************************
 
    In the Following threads you will find the articles that appear
    in our special Fourth Anniversary Issue (Vol 5#1 May/June 94).
 
    Would you like be able to distribute some of the most Current
Hemp Information? Have a bunch of people that you need to get
information about the current state of the Hemp Industry?
 
                     THE ANSWER IS THIS ISSUE OF
                          THE GREENLEAF NEWS
      to recieve a bundle (Approx 200) of our *SPECIAL EDITION*
           8 page tabloid filled with over 20 articles and
       Company Bio's. We will ship you some for cost of postage
    ($10. in the U. S. & $25. to Canada (Yes, WE SHIP TO CANADA!!!)
    See Below for Payment Details
    **********************
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET A
      GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION, OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
 
             U. S.      CANADIAN         FOREIGN
    1 yr    $20.00       $25.00          $30.00
    2 yrs   $35.00       $45.00          $55.00
 
    PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR JAN MARCH MAY JULY SEPT NOV
 
    PAYMENT IN U. S. FUNDS. VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
 
    SEND PAYMENT TO: THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                     PO BOX 65130
                     ST PAUL, MN 55165
      OR CALL OR FAX 612-222-2628
 
@ZEND
GREENLEAF NEWS cont...
    ********************
    HEMP INDUSTRY MAKING A STRONG COMEBACK
    By Jack Herr, Acts Testing Inc
    	In the past year, test requests for hemp content in fabrics,
garments, and accessories has gone from a mere trickle to a steady
stream. This would indicate the hemp industry in North America is
growing rapidly. As with many enterprises, the larger it gets, the
more scrutiny it invites from the government and consumers.
Therefore, it is imperative that proper testing be performed to to
ensure that both you and the consumers get what is paid for. This
keeps everyone happy and makes your business profitable and trouble-
free.
    ED* Jack Herr works for Acts Testing Labs a company that provides
testing of fabrics for fiber content. He formerly of US Testing in
NJ.
    @ZEND
    **********************
    **********************
    GOVERNMENT INFO ABOUT WORLD WAR II HEMP
    By John Birrenbach
    	Chuck Cox of RMight As Well InfoS has uncovered some very
interesting documents from the Department of Agriculture. These
documents cover the entire War Project to reestablish hemp as a
necessary war resource.
    	Included in the over 300 pages of information are Press Releases
and articles from newspapers. An interesting editorial from a New
York Newspaper that criticizes the Department of AgricultureUs lack
of knowledge about hemp.
    	Among the many pages information can be found out about the
entire project. From a listing of the cities where hemp mills were
located to the amount of acres of hemp produced in individual regions
everything seems to be present. I have even noticed a mention of a
movie to be released called RHemp for VictoryS.
    	The Material is so extensive that it may take months if not
years to decipher and digest the material. If you would like a copy
of the material I suggest that you write:
    Chuck Cox C/O Might As Well Info PO Box 403, Altoona, PA 16601
for more details.
    @ZEND
    **********************
    **********************
    WEED IN HER WILDFLOWER GARDEN COULD GO UP IN SMOKE
    STAR TRIBUNE (MS) - Wednesday, September 1, 1993
    By: Jim Klobuchar, Staff Writer
    	An anonymous neighbor bellyached to the city inspector's office
about Katherine Howard's unruly wildflower garden in south
Minneapolis a few weeks ago. Quarantine the weedy eyesore, the
vigilante wailed.
    	The suspect gardener groaned in the face of this ambush attack
on her artistry. Katherine Howard did make a concession. All right,
she said, her experimental garden between the street and sidewalk in
front of their house did not exactly pose a threat to the University
of Minnesota Arboretum. It wasn't the second coming of the Hanging
Gardens of Babylon.
    	But eyesore? Well . . . ''
    	Neighbor, the vigilante didn't know the half of it.
    	 The other half of it was supplied by a Minneapolis police
officer on Monday after a casual examination of Katherine's
misbegotten little jungle on 36th Av., off the Crosstown.
    	There they were: three stems with the familiar spread leaf tops.
Cannabis sativa, the infamous plant of the *hemp*, a. k. a.
marijuana.
    	There it stood, brazen and illegal, not far from the timeless
surf of Lake Nokomis and the echoes of Minnehaha: a patch of pot,
rising side by side with Katherine Howard's bachelor buttons and
morning glories.
    	How do you plead, sister?
    	''I'm clean. I don't have a police record. I've never even
jaywalked. I have no idea how the marijuana seed got in there. Could
they send me into the black hole? ''
    	The gardener was mixed up. I had to correct her. A black hole is
a phenomenon in space. The ''hole'' is solitary confinement in a
penitentiary. Either way you're in deep pits.
    	 She didn't show a preference, but I said she was probably safe
as long as she didn't have connections with the mob.
    	The mystery, though, clings. How did the reefer weed get into
Katherine Howard's wildflower garden, and is this something for the
Delta squad?
    	If it was going to happen to anybody, Katherine Howard was a
probable candidate. She is one of those people who needs a manageable
amount of daily bafflement in her life. She feels deprived when the
world spins according to plan. For instance, let's say you or I
bought a canister of perennial wildflower seeds at the Lyndale Garden
Center. What happens then is we would spend the summer shamelessly
admiring our craft in creating gorgeous fields of wildflowers.
    	Katherine Howard, on the other hand, made a mess. She called her
favorite patsy on the newspaper to report. She said she had
accidentally committed a high crime or violated some commandment, and
she wanted to come clean.
    	''I think I planted some marijuana, '' she said.
    	I gave her the journalist's version of the Miranda warning.
''Anything you say, '' I said, ''could probably be misinterpreted or
disorganized. ''
    	''It goes back to last year when the city repaired the street,
'' she said. ''They had to tear up the sod in my boulevard. That's
the little stretch of green between the street and sidewalk. How do I
know who owns it? Either we own it or the city owns it, but I call it
my boulevard because it is. I put up a sign asking the city crews not
to resod this spring because I wanted to plant wildflowers. Other
people have done that. Well, I went down to the Lyndale Garden
Center, and I bought a canister of wildflower seeds and broadcast
them in this boulevard patch.
    	''After a while, things started coming up. It wasn't very
glorious. To be honest, it looked weedy and unkempt, although there
were some flowers in there for sure. One day Alice from the city came
through and said a neighbor had complained that my garden was
unsightly and maybe I ought to trim it up. I didn't claim it looked
very pretty, but I said wildflowers ought to have a chance in life.
    	''Alice said this sounded reasonable to her. A few weeks ago a
friend of ours came over, and the talk got around to the wildflower
garden. He said, 'Oh, I see you got your own little plot of grass in
there. ' He said he didn't mean grass grass but marijuana grass. I
went to my flower book and there was a picture of the marijuana
plant, and the leaves looked exactly like mine, something like a hand
with three large leaves in the middle and two smaller ones on the
ends. But I thought marijuana plants were supposed to be tall, like 5
or 6 feet. ''
    	I said they probably didn't start out in life standing 6 feet
tall.
    	''That's right. A couple of weeks later they were head and
shoulders above the other plants. I think it's the real grass,
although I've never ever had a . . . what do they call it? ''
    	They used to call it a joint, I said.
    	''What should I do? ''
    	I said I'd call a cop. I said the precinct station would
probably have an in-house expert. She called. The Third Precinct
found an expert, who made his rounds after Katherine had left for her
physical therapist job at a nursing home and her husband had gone to
his accounting office. When she got home, the suspect weed had been
uprooted. The cop made positive identification. It was the real
grass.
    	Dick Dwyer had to have some theories. Dwyer is the president of
Lyndale Garden Center in Richfield. ''Any ideas? '' I asked
    	''There are just a few things that could have happened, '' he
said. ''We get this maybe once a year out of all the stuff we sell.
Some kid could have been playing around when it was packaged by the
manufacturer. I don't see how it could have happened here, because
most of those canisters are sealed. Or somebody could have tossed
some grass seed into the garden. I'm not surprised to hear her garden
didn't do well. Awful summer for a lot of gardeners. ''
    	Certainly not the fault of the seed.
    	''Certainly not. ''
    	It's still a mystery. The cops are playing it close. They say
they don't want to go public with the street value of Katherine
Howard's homegrown grass. @ZEND
    ****************
    GREENLEAF NEWS cont
    ****************
    9.3 MILLION HEMP PLANTS ERADICATED IN WISCONSIN: MARIJUANA GROWS
ALL OVER
    St. Paul Pioneer Press
    THURSDAY, August 5, 1993
    By: Associated Press
    	MADISON, Wis. - A program to destroy wild-growing marijuana may
have reduced the amount of the weed growing in many parts of
Wisconsin, the state Justice Department spokesman said Wednesday.
    	About 9.3 million plants were found and removed in the first six
months of 1993, compared to 22 million plants at the same time last
year, figures showed. Last year, 35 million uncultivated plants were
destroyed.
    	The drop occurred in spite of a predicted bumper crop of
marijuana due to the summer's excessive moisture, said Jerry Doll, a
University of Wisconsin-Extension researcher.
    	Jim Haney, a spokesman for the state attorney general's office,
said recent years of eradication are ``starting to pay off'' but
``there probably are fields out there that are very healthy and very
strong. ''
    	``But in the last couple of months, reports suggest that fields
in the past that have had very large crops seem to have small crops
this year, and it isn't the weather. The weather is conducive to
growing marijuana, '' Haney said.
    	One of those areas of heavy growth may be Dane County, which
received more than 15 inches of rain in June and July.
    	The Dane County Narcotics Enforcement Team already has harvested
about 4 million wild pot plants this year, compared to slightly more
than 5 million for all of 1992.
    	*Hemp* , the plant from which marijuana is extracted, was grown
throughout Wisconsin in the early part of the century as a cash crop
for making fabric, rope, sails and cellophane tape, officials said.
    	The statewide eradication program, which is sponsored the U. S.
Drug Enforcement Agency, uses local authorities and the National
Guard to destroy the weed.
    	Haney said the program, which relies on tips from the public to
find wild-growing marijuana, also locates and investigates indoor
growing operations. He said 169 indoor growing operations were seized
last year.
    Editors Note: It can easily be computed that the state of
Wisconsin has destroyed a valuable resource worth $80 per ton of
stalks
    @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    COMMUNICATE OR DIE
    GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT !
    by John Birrenbach
    The Institute for Hemp
    	In years gone by movements were lead and won on the basis of
their ability to communicate with others. Today again we see those
movements that are best able to communicate their positions are the
ones that are successful.
    	How does a person get their message out.
    	Well there is always the old ancient time tested method of Rword
of mouthS. You tell one person and then they tell another until
everyone knows. The only problem is that each teller usually
embellishes or changes the story and distorts the information. This
mode of communication is the slowest and least reliable.
    	Luckily a printing press was invented so that you can print
flyers and papers that give the details of your cause and keep the
facts straight. This is a time tested and honored method of
communicating with the masses. Unfortunately the number of people
that can be reached is limited by the number of people who take your
information and the amount of information you can afford to print.
    	With the invention of radio the mode of communications changed.
By now there are only a very few people on the planet who can not be
reached by radio broadcasts. But there is a problem with radio in
that once it is broadcast only those that are listening to your
station at that time can hear your message. The other problem is that
the cost of air time for most stations is a little high (even $6. per
30 sec spot adds up over time).
    	In the early 1900Us the invention of the telephone and then
television again allowed the modes of communications to change. But
the same problem associated with the radio is a draw back to using
television but with the cost doubled or tripled at even the smallest
station.
    	The telephone on the other hand is a door way to not just voice
communications but also to an impressive stream of other information.
A telephone is so much more than just a means of talking to another
person some miles or feet away. It can also make it possible to send
letters or information directly to another person by means of fax
transmissions. I found that I can send a one page fax to anyone
anywhere in the United States for less than the cost of First Class
postage (ie 29"). Another thing the letter is there right now, not
tomorrow, not the next day, not NEVER, right now!!. An ability to
send and receive letters with a fax machine is one of the most
important means of communicating today.
    	The telephone is also a means of sending digital information as
well. By this I mean computers connecting to computers. There is
virtually an unlimited amount of information that can be found by
connecting with computers. Several of the articles found in this
issue were downloaded from various computer networks. Just the other
day I connected to Compuserve and found that in the Midwest there had
been over 619 stories that contained the word hemp in them. The
leader was the RLexington Herald - LeaderS with 111 stories, followed
closely by the Chicago Tribune with 107. I was glad to see that
Minneapolis and St Paul were the next followers with 47 and 44
stories respectively for a total of 92 for our metro area.
    	Computers talking to computers is not the only means of
utilizing the modem for communicating your ideas. By connecting to
various local, national or international computer BBSUs (Bulletin
Board Systems) you can talk with other people as well as deposit and
retrieve articles and information of all sorts.
    	There is an ever growing number of people with access to
computers. At work or at home people all over the world are
connecting together with their computers and exchanging information.
Until a few years ago only those with large pocketbook or a
corporation could afford computers. Now you can purchase a Used Mac
or IBM complete with software, modem, and Hard Drive for less than
$1,000. This may sound like a lot of money but, if you wish to
communicate your position or ideas to the world and get feedback from
others that are interested in your ideas then you MUST be able to
communicate in ALL the modes of communication, or at the very least
as many of them as possible.
    	I predict that the Theme for the Nineties will be RCommunicate
or DieS.
    @ZEND
    ****************
    ****************
    INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
    JOINS INDUSTRIAL FABRICS ASSOC INT.
    Jan 7, 1994
    	The Industrial Fabrics Association International (I. F. A. I.)
has over the past few months invited The Institute for Hemp to join
its ranks as an affiliate organization.
    	The Institute for Hemp is proud to announce today that it is
officially joining I. F. A. I.
    	I. F. A. I., a St Paul based International Industrial Fabric
Trade Association, is one of the most recognized Fabric Trade groups
in the world. Founded in 1912 IFAI is made up of over 1900 members.
I. F. A. I. is known world wide as a resource of valuable information
on the 1,000Us of uses for Industrial Fabrics.
    	The Institute for Hemp, a St Paul based International Hemp
Information Company, is one of the most recognized organizations in
the field of Cannabis Sativa Hemp. Founded, by John Birrenbach, in
1989 The Institute for Hemp is known world wide as a resource for
accurate information about the laws, farming, & utilization of
Cannabis Hemp for Commercial products. Producers of the Worlds First
and Largest Mail Order Catalog devoted to Hemp products and
information. Other Noted Accomplishments: First Company in the U. S.
to receive conditional permission by the state of Minnesota to
cultivate Hemp for Commercial purposes, Defeated Bill in Minnesota
Legislature that would make Hemp Bird Food, Rope, Cloth, etc..
illegal, Quoted in Newsweek and other media publications and
telecasts.
    	For More information please call: The Institute for Hemp, 612-
222-2628
    @ZEND
**********************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE
TO GET A GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION,
 OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
          U.S.     CANADIAN     FOREIGN
1  yr    $20.00     $25.00      $30.00
2  yrs   $35.00     $45.00      $55.00
PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR  JAN  MARCH  MAY  JULY  SEPT  NOV
 PAYMENT IN U.S. FUNDS.  VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
SEND PAYMENT TO:  THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                  PO BOX 65130
                  ST PAUL, MN  55165
OR CALL OR FAX    612-222-2628
    ***************
GREENLEAF NEWS  cont...
  ****************

From: Institute for Hemp <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.hemp
Subject: Re: GREENLEAF NEWS ANNIVERSARY ISSUE  Vol5#1
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 19:30:33 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

GREENLEAF NEWS cont...
    ********************
    INTERNET HEMP SITES
    By John Birrenbach
    	As part of the information superhighway you can find interesting
information about hemp. Files about hemp are help in what are called
FTP, Telnet, or Gopher sites.
    	There is are numerous Frequently Asked Questions that are
maintained by this group. The first two ftp servers and the first
gopher server keeps copies of all the FAQs.
    Best 2 sites:
    hemp. uwec. edu in pub/drugs/marijuana and pub/drugs/hemp
    ftp. hmc. edu in pub/drugs/marijuana
    FTP SITES: DIRECTORY:
    ftp. hmc. edu /pub/drugs
    hemp. uwec. edu /pub/drugs
    flubber. cs. umd. edu
    /other/tms/drug. politics
    wiretap. spies. com
    /Library/Fringe/Pharm
    nic. funet. fi
    /pub/sci/neural/alt. drugs
    potemkin. cs. pds. edu
    /pub/politics/drugs
    GOPHER SERVERS: LINKS TO FOLLOW:
    hemp. uwec. edu 4. drugs
    wiretap. spies. com
    12. library -> 7. Fringe ->
    4. Pharmacol...
    TELNET:
    LOGIN AS:
    hemp. uwec. edu gopher
    	For those of you who have Internet access and know how to use it
then this makes complete sense. For those that donUt I suggest that
you get a book called RThe Internet Complete ReferenceS by Hahn &
Stout.
    @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    Cannabis to be
    Legal for Hemp
    Globe and Mail: March 21, 1994
    	MONTREAL - The federal government will decriminalize the growing
of cannabis - or hemp - for commercial purposes, Montreal La Presse
reported yesterday.
    	Health Minister Diane Marleau made the announcement in a letter
sent last week to the Quebec anti-prohibitionist league, the
newspaper said.
    	In the letter, Ms. Marleau said "once Parliament has approved
the law, my department will have the authority to put in place a
structure to issue licenses for the growing of cannabis, depending on
the level of THC. "
    	THC is the hallucinogenic agent in cannabis.
    	The commercial exploitation of cannabis to make hemp has been
legal for several years in a number of European countries, including
France and Spain. Hemp is used in the manufacture of rope and paper.
    	"This is a victory for the Quebec committee for the promotion of
hemp, " said Pierre Cloutier, a spokesman for the group.
    	He described hemp as a remarkable plant that produces a strong
cord and high-quality tissue. He said the plant could be cultivated
successfully in southern Quebec and Ontario. - CP.
    Courtesy: Alain M. Gaudrault <amgaudra@ccnga. uwaterloo. ca>
    Date:23 Mar 1994 21:34:36 GMT
    @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    CANNABIS HEMP
    ON THE INFO SUPERHIGHWAY
    CATALOG & INFO AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET
    Feb. 15, 1994
    	The St Paul Minnesota Based Institute for Hemp is announcing
today that you will be able to get a Catalog of Hemp products and
information through the Global Information Superhighway or the
Internet.
    	John Birrenbach, founder The Institute for Hemp, said RThis is a
catalog that can be viewed by anyone on their home computer. Both
IBM( and Mac( versions will be available on the computer networks. S
Adding RAll you need to do is download it and open it up, its all
there Pictures, Product Descriptions, Order forms everything!! S
    	Using the GIF( format (Graphics Interchange Format(, developed
by Compuserve() the files are smaller and easily transmitted via
computer modem.
    	John Birrenbach, said RWe are really excited by the opportunity
to expand the marketing of Cannabis Hemp products to the 20 million
people worldwide that access the Information Superhighway. S Adding
RI really like the idea of it being a TOTALLY ECOSAFE way to send
catalogs, NO PAPER is used. We are also saving about $2.5 million in
printing and postage costs. I think that this is really the wave of
the future for Mail Order Catalogs. S
    	The RFirst of its KindS version is in Black and White but future
versions will be in full color. In the package people will find
Pictures and descriptions of Books, Videos, Hemp Products, and Other
Educational Materials.
    	For more information please call The Institute for Hemp @ 612-
222-2628 @ZEND
    *****************
    *****************
    BILLION DOLLAR CROP
    Popular Mech 1938
    	Thousands of tons of hemp hurds are used every year by one large
powder company for the manufacture of dynamite and TNT. A large paper
company, which has been paying more than a million dollars a year in
duties on foreign-made cigarette papers, now is manufacturing these
papers from American hemp grown in Minnesota. A new factory in
Illinois is producing fine bond papers from hemp. The natural
materials in hemp make it an economical source of pulp for any grade
of paper manufactured, and the high percentage of alpha cellulose
promises an unlimited supply of raw material for the thousands of
cellulose products our chemists have developed.
    	It is generally believed that all linen is produced from flax.
Actually, the majority comes from hemp--authorities estimate that
more than half of our imported linen fabrics are manufactured from
hemp fiber. Another misconception is that burlap is made from hemp.
Actually, its source is usually jute, and practically all of the
burlap we use is woven by laborers in India who receive only four
cents a day. Binder twine is usually made from sisal which comes from
Yucatan and East Africa.
    	All of these products, now imported, can be produced from home-
grown hemp. Fish nets, bow strings, canvas, strong rope, overalls,
damask tablecloths, fine linen garments, towels, bed linen and
thousands of other everyday items can be grown on American farms. Our
imports of foreign fabrics and fibers average about $200,000,000 per
year; in raw fibers alone we imported over $50,000,000 in the first
six months of 1937. All of this income can be made available for
Americans.
    	The paper industry offers even greater possibilities. As an
industry it amounts to over $1,000,000,000 a year, and of that eighty
per cent is imported. But hemp will produce every grade of paper, and
government figures estimate that 10,000 devoted to hemp will produce
as much paper as 40,000 acres of average pulp land.
    	One obstacle in the onward march of hemp is the reluctance of
farmers to try new crops. The problem is complicated by the need for
proper equipment a reasonable distance from the farm. The machine
cannot be operated profitably unless there is enough acreage within
driving range and farmers cannot find a profitable market unless
there is machinery to handle the crop. Another obstacle is that the
blossom of the female hemp plant contains marijuana, a narcotic, and
it is impossible to grow hemp without producing the blossom. Federal
regulations now being drawn up require registration of hemp growers,
and tentative proposals for preventing narcotic production are rather
stringent.
    	However, the connection of hemp as a crop and marijuana seems to
be exaggerated. The drug is usually produced from wild hemp or
locoweed which can be found on vacant lots and along railroad tracks
in every state. If federal regulations can be drawn to protect the
public without preventing the legitimate culture of hemp, this new
crop can add immeasurably to American agriculture and industry.
    	Popular Mechanics Magazine can furnish the name and address of
the maker of, or dealer in, any article described in its pages. If
you wish this information, write to the Bureau of Information,
inclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope. (offer made in 1938,
repeated calls to Popular Mechanics in the Late 1980's early 1990's
have yielded no information about the machine featured.)
    @ZEND
    ********************
GREENLEAF NEWS cont...
    ********************
LACK OF CANNABIS HEMP CROP COSTS FARMERS
$200 BILLION INCOME IN 1993
LOSSES FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS EXCEED $1 TRILLION!!
    Jan 1994
    	It is being reported by The Institute for Hemp that the U. S.
Prohibition of Commercial Cannabis Hemp has cost the US Farmers a
crop worth in excess of $200 Billion Annually.
    	John Birrenbach, Founding President of The Institute for Hemp,
stated RThe value, to the U. S. Farmers, of Commercial Hemp for the
production of U. S. paper products is over $40 Billion annually. When
you add up the other products like Fuel for cars and trucks, fiber
for cloth and ropes, cooking and lubricating oils, food source for
people and animals, Plastics the losses exceed $200 Billion Annually.
S
    	John Birrenbach said RWith countries like France, Nepal, Spain,
Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, China, Italy, and England among the
dozens of other countries allowing the cultivation of Commercial non-
drug types of Marijuana it doesnUt make any sense to continue to deny
U. S. Farmers a shot at the worlds most profitable and desirable
crop. S
    	Birrenbach added RIn the next year we are going to see a real
concerted effort to bring Commercial, Non-drug, Cannabis Hemp back to
the American Farmer. There are a number of large companies very
interested in making a variety of products from domestically grown
Cannabis. Plans for products like Construction Materials, Paper, Oil
products and fiber products made in the U. S. are being thoroughly
examined. S
    	If you would like additional information on The Institute for
Hemp, Commercial Non-Drug Cannabis, the many legal products made from
Cannabis Hemp please feel free to call: The Institute for Hemp, at
612-222-2628
    @ZEND
    ********************
    ********************
    Institute Sells Hemp Products & Info to US Justice Dept
    JANUARY 26, 1994
    	The Institute for Hemp is announcing that they have just
received a check from the U. S. Justice Department for a Purchase
Order filled in Mid December 1993.
    	The purchase order, for hemp products and information, was filed
by a member of the staff of Sandstone Federal Corrections Institute
located in Sandstone Minnesota. The order consisted of the following:
    1 Return of the History of Cannabis
    1 Reefer Madness Video
    1 Chef Ra Escapes Babylon Video
    1 Emperor Wears No Clothes
    1 Hempen Hanky
    1 Hemp Cord, 1lb roll
    	John Birrenbach, Founder & President of the Institute for Hemp,
had this to say RI think that it is really great, there is such a
desire for accurate information about the Cannabis Hemp Plant that
the requests are even coming in from the Federal Prison systems. S
adding RIt shows me that we are really providing a much needed
service. S
    @ZEND
    ******************
    ******************
    CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR LIKES COMMERCIAL HEMP
    April 4, 1994
    	Tony Bouza, a leading DFL (Democratic) Candidate for Governor of
Minnesota, announced on Monday April 4, on KSTP-AM 1500 Jessie RThe
BodyS VenturaUs talk show, that he was PRO HEMP for commercial
applications.
    	As Jessie Ventura set up the call Mr Bouza exclaimed RI think
the potential of hemp is absolutely unexplored and John is right! S
    	As the caller, John Birrenbach of the Institute for Hemp,
explored the possibilities of hemp with Mr Bouza He added RYou can
burn it for fuel, yea John your on to something this is one of the
little know stories of modern American Life your on to something stay
with it. S Adding RWeUre on the same page. S
    	Mr Bouza added, RAlright, if they (referring to the callers) are
all going to be like John I am in good shape. S
    	Mr. Bouza is a major contender for the DFL nomination for
Governor of Minnesota. Mr. Bouza has a long history of tough law
enforcement and can in no way be considered soft on crime or drugs.
    	Tony BouzaUs Biography:
    	Born in 1928 in Spain from humble roots, immigrated to Brooklyn
NY in 1937. Drafted to U. S. Army in 1950. Joined New York City
Police Dept in 1953 where he was promoted 13 times in 23 years and
achieved the position of Asst. Chief Inspector & Commander of all
Bronx Forces. He became head of New York City Transit Police in 1979.
Became Chief of Minneapolis Police Department in 1980 which he held
for 9 years. Appointed Head of Minnesota Gaming Commission in 1989.
Mr Bouza is also a Husband, Father, Teacher, Author, Columnist, &
Noted Speaker.
    FOR MORE INFO CALL
    Tony Bouza for Gov.
    612-823-6833 Voice/Fax
    1-800-HEY-TONY
    @ZEND
    *******************
    *******************
    TBS Show on Hemp Airs
    April 4, 1994
    	On Sunday April 3, 1994 Turner Broadcasting System (TBS)
SuperstationUs program RNetwork EarthS included in its half hour
program about environmental issues a segment about the commercial
applications of Cannabis Hemp.
    	The program focused on the use of Cannabis as a material to
manufacture composite building materials manufactured by C&S Lumber
of Harrisburg OR. During the program they showed Hemp composite board
exceed the strength of composite board made from Pine Trees. They
also showed the segment host Peggy Knapp in a RTug-O-WarS using only
a small sample of Cannabis fiber.
    	The program also featured a number of other products and
companies that can be made from hemp including Ice Cream made from
Hemp Seed and Clothing made from Cannabis Cloth.
    RHemp for VictoryS Gets It's First International Airing
    	The program also included clips from the United States
Department of Agriculture film RHemp for VictoryS. The program showed
clips of American Hemp, grown in Minnesota and Wisconsin, being
examined and harvested as a part of the World War II war effort.
    	This is the first time any major media has aired RHemp for
VictoryS in the United States. Many U. S. media outlets have been
given the opportunity to air this unique film. Despite the fact that
Hemp for Victory has been shown on Major TV programs in countries
like England, and as far away as Australia this is the FIRST TIME
that the film has been aired nationally in the United States. @ZEND
**********************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE
TO GET A GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION,
OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
          U.S.     CANADIAN     FOREIGN
1  yr    $20.00     $25.00      $30.00
2  yrs   $35.00     $45.00      $55.00
PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR  JAN  MARCH  MAY  JULY  SEPT  NOV
 PAYMENT IN U.S. FUNDS.  VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
SEND PAYMENT TO:  THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                  PO BOX 65130
                  ST PAUL, MN  55165
OR CALL OR FAX    612-222-2628
    **********************
    THE END THE END
    ***********************
    ***********************************************************
                        THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                      IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
                           OUR PUBLICATION
                         "The Greenleaf News"
                       is Now FOUR YEARS OLD!!
    ***********************************************************
 
    In the Following threads you will find the articles that appear
    in our special Fourth Anniversary Issue (Vol 5#1 May/June 94).
 
    Would you like be able to distribute some of the most Current
Hemp Information? Have a bunch of people that you need to get
information about the current state of the Hemp Industry?
 
                     THE ANSWER IS THIS ISSUE OF
                          THE GREENLEAF NEWS
      to recieve a bundle (Approx 200) of our *SPECIAL EDITION*
           8 page tabloid filled with over 20 articles and
       Company Bio's. We will ship you some for cost of postage
    ($10. in the U. S. & $25. to Canada (Yes, WE SHIP TO CANADA!!!)
    See Below for Payment Details
    **********************
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET A
      GREENLEAF NEWS SUBSCRIPTION, OUR RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
 
             U. S.      CANADIAN         FOREIGN
    1 yr    $20.00       $25.00          $30.00
    2 yrs   $35.00       $45.00          $55.00
 
    PUBLISHED 6x PER YEAR JAN MARCH MAY JULY SEPT NOV
 
    PAYMENT IN U. S. FUNDS. VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED!!!
 
    SEND PAYMENT TO: THE INSTITUTE FOR HEMP
                     PO BOX 65130
                     ST PAUL, MN 55165
      OR CALL OR FAX 612-222-2628
 
@ZEND

BYE NOW!!!!!!!!!
JOHN