Subject: first water
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Jernigan)
Date: 27 May 1994 02:17:36 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs

I drank water for the first time at a party last night, and it was great!!
Some of my friends who do W told me about the experience earlier, but I now
realize that it was beyond my wildest expectations.  I was a little bit scared,
at first, because I heard about some of the bad side effects that it can cause.
A few people said they choked on it, and one guy said that he dribbled it all   
over his clothes and got them wet.  Luckily, none of these things happened to 
me.  They started passing glasses around to everyone and I decided to take one  
The water was very clear in color. They said it was scored from a guy who got
it from a spring in Canada.  I don't know whether it was really Canadian 
water, but it was definitely good quality, judging by the color.  I used
about 500g of it.  When I put the glass up to my mouth, and swallowed, the
first sensation I felt was of something wet traveling down my throat.  This 
sensation started before I had even removed the glass from my mouth.  I was
able to acheive the same feeling again, by taking another swallow.  As the 
trip progressed, I noticed several other things.  The W produced a state of
mind that I believe could best be described as a lack of thirst.  The trip
didn't last for very long, but I think that it would be safe to say that
the experience gave me some important insights into my consciousness.  
Chief among these, is the realization that water can relieve thirst. 

                                             - Kevin 
--

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!                                                                             !
! Kevin AC. Jernigan                         "It is my weakness and my        !
!                                             absurdity to want to write      !
[email-masked]                        at any cost, and to express     !
!                                             myself."                        !
! 3331 E. Kleindale blvd. # 5                                                 !
! Tucson, AZ 85716                                     -Antonin Artaud        !
!                                                                             !
! (602) 881-5069                                                              !
!                                                                             !
!                                                                             !
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@