Subject: V*A*P*O*R*I*Z*E*R P*L*A*N*S
From: [email-masked] (Ned Lud)
Date: Sun, 22 May 1994 09:44:01 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.drugs

>>>       HEY!!!       <<<

   You DON'T need anything fancy to try the very best in advanced smoking
                technology  ** !!TODAY!! **  Make yer own ...

                                B*L*E*N*D*E*R
                   ========>  V*A*P*O*R*I*Z*O*R  <========

          in the time it takes to find the stuff in your kitchen!! 

                               DIAGRAM-ORAMA:
                               *************

                     screw-on
                 canning jar lid 
                ----------------->  _______                                    
                                    /     \     glass part of blender   
                                   /       \  <-----------------------
                                  |  plant  |___
                                  |  matter |   |   
                                  |    |    |   |   
                                  |    |    |___|         frying pan or other
                                  |  here   |             clean metal surface 
                          \_______|_________|_______/   <---------------       
                                    *FLAME*

Instructions: 1) Put about 1/4 teaspoon of desired plant material, finely
ground, on a clean, grunge-free frying pan. Spread it out so that it covers
the area beneath the glass part of the blender. 2) Making sure that the
blender glass is resting evenly on the frying pan (so no air gets in),
CAREFULLY turn on the burner beneath the frying pan. NOTE: DO NOT BURN
YOURSELF UP. 3) Slowly turn up the heat under the pan. Soon, white vapor will
swirl up to fill the blender glass. 4) When the vapor is thick inside the
glass -- you shouldn't be able to see through it -- turn off the flame and
CAREFULLY unscrew the canning jar lid, and CAREFULLY put your mouth to the
lips of the now-open-top where the canning lid was. CAREFULLY tip the blender
so that air can enter from below (you may want to use a pot holder) and suck
up the vapor. 5) SIT DOWN. (You'll need to.) Hold the vapor in as long as you
can. 6) Exhale, and begin breathing normally.

Please use caution when handling the glass blender. Do not burn yourself on
the stove.

Have fun!

Ned Lud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email-masked].
Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email-masked].