Subject: Re: Eating 'Shrooms
From: [email-masked] (dan moss)
Date: 19 Feb 93 14:04:29 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs

[email-masked] (Steve Itzenhuiser) writes:

> 
> Just wondering.  Does putting mushrooms on top of a pizza lessen the
> effect at all, or should we have no problems?
> 
> Thanx in advance,
> 
> Steve

Steve, I was wondering that question myself a couple of years ago.

So, I went out west and picked some (there is some abundance in South
Florida). Then, when I went to work that evening (I was amanager at the
local Pizza Hut), I baked an extra cheese, double mushroom (1/2 and 1/2),
and onion pizza (pan crust). Not only did it taste great, but I found the
buttons on the cash register changing places.

So, I did the only thing any person would---close up shop early.

Yes, Steve, you should have no problem. It definitely beats the bitten
routine of making tea and eating sludge.

peace, dan

From: [email-masked] (David Johnston)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1993 07:16:43 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs
Subject: Re: Eating 'Shrooms

In a previous article, [email-masked] (Steve Itzenhuiser) says:

>
>Just wondering.  Does putting mushrooms on top of a pizza lessen the
>effect at all, or should we have no problems?
>
>Thanx in advance,
>
>Steve
>
	 This sort of reminds me of my first Dead show.  A friend of mune
from Toronto put 1/2 oz of 'shrooms into a taboule (sp?) salad a day
before crossing the border to Buffalo.  By the time we got to the border,
the 'shrooms had swelled up and just looked like... well, mushrooms. 
	So we all pigged out on the floor in Rich stadium before the show.
	They worked just fine!
	I think the only factor to consider is the full stomach/empty
stomach thing that's a factor in any drug eating.  If you eat six pieces
of pizza, with a certain ammount of drug, you'll take longer to get off
than the same ammount of drug on 1 piece.
	Hmmm.  Suddenly, I'm come over all peckish.  I think I'll wander
out to the kitchen and get a snack...

-- 
				Dave