Subject: New BBS List for Russia etc.
From: Marcus L. Endicott <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Dec 91 06:50 PST
Newsgroups: soc.culture.soviet

From: Marcus L. Endicott <mendicott>
Subject: New BBS List for Russia etc.

/* Written  3:04 am  Dec 28, 1991 by [email-masked] in cdp:alt.bbs.lists */
/* ---------- "New BBS List for Russia etc." ---------- */

This is the latest list of BBS's (mostly FIDO it seems) in the new
"Federation of Independent States", like Russia, Ukraine etc. I posted
a previous list here, but it had many of the russian characters in it
which do not fit into our ASCII scheme. So this is a translation of
the original. The author wishes to point out, that one should really
only try a log-in at the given times, because most of the phone numbers
belong to companies, which need their phones at daytime. Here we go:

From unido!p2012.f20.n490.z2.FIDONET.ORG!Leonid.Avtushenko Thu Dec 26 18:46:13 1991
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 91  2:57:16 met
To: mcshh.hanse.de!wrs

Hi!

Here is latest BBSlist, but it is to wide to be fit in message without
wrapping, 
please try to unwrap it yourself, I can`t do nothing with it ;-(

           Soviet (+7- calling area ) BBSlist    15 Dec 1991
                 Comments to ( Fido 2:5030/2) Alexandr Ivanov

New   Name                St Phone    Baud          Weekdays Weekends (Msw) 
SysOp
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Moscow (095)            LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  ABN 1st BBS             + 202-9202  24/MNP           22-10 24h Andrew Nevsky
  Alan                    + 532-2943  96/V32/V42B      00-07 -/- Alex Yashin 
       5020/11
* Alexanders BBS          + 924-4379  24/MNP            24h  24h Alexandr 
Mozhejko
  Ambassador's BBS        + 434-2556  24/MNP           22-08 -/- Paul Chepovsky
  ASSUNI                  + 931-3084  24/MNP           00-07 -/- Sergey 
Mansurov       5020/12
  Back Panel For FD #1    + 187-2659  24/MNP           00-12 -/- Vova Korolov 
       5020/33
  Back Panel For FD #2    + 942-2460  24/MNP           18-10 24h Vova Korolov
  Bowhill BBS             + 939-0274  24/MNP            24h  24h Max Mikheenkov
       5020/9
  Business SoftWare       - 931-4354  24/MNP           22-08 -/- Alex 
Vishnevetsky     5020/9.32
  CG&TS                   + 362-9640  12               18-09 --- Dmitry 
Proskurin
  Chip'n'Dale               202-4852  24/MNP                     Serge 
Korotovskih     5020/42
  ClarioNoos BBS          + 178-3473  24/MNP           20-08 -/- Sasha 
Vishnevetsky    5020/9.32
  Confidence              - 412-8470  24               09-13     Vlad Kashitsin
       5020/33
  DATABOARD               + 326-5888  24/MNP            24h  24h Serg Khan 
       5020/16
  DESIGNER SoftWare BBS     182-2710                   22-07 24h Vitaliy V. 
Titov      5020/19.21
  Dialogue BMK            -== Mail Only ==-                      Andrew Lizunov
       5020/40
  Doctor Aybolit            491-7008  24               10-20 --- Kirill Lebedew
       5020/30.6
  ELVIS BBS               + 531-4633  24/MNP           23-08 -/- Andrey 
Arkhipov
  GreenSoft Private BBS     928-2570  24               19-08 24h Vladimir 
Vladov       5020/33.3
  Hacker's Great BBS      + 291-5023  24/MNP           16-08 -/- Pekshev Ilya
  ICC Data Bank           + 227-8865  96/V29/MNP        24h  24h Maxim Izotov 
       5020/28
  Iron Doors              + 536-3663  24/MNP            24h  24h Mike Skulkin 
       5020/24
  JVD1BBS                 + 329-2192  24/MNP            24h  24h Pete Kvitek 
       5020/6
  JVD1BBS node 2          + 329-5133  24/MNP           21-09 24h Pete Kvitek 
       5020/5
  K K K BBS               + 930-1283  12               00-07 -/- Konstantin 
Dobkin
  Last Chance BBS         + 333-9474  24               19-10 24h Oleg Vasiljev
  Little Star             + 202-7151  24/MNP            24h  24h Mike Rogalsky 
       5020/38
  Magrathea               -== Mail Only ==-             24h  24h Dmitry 
Kolbasyuk      5020/31
  MAX & AUTO BBS          + 202-36-01                   24h  24h Vladimir 
Maksimov     5020/35.4
  MedInfoPro              + 293-2135  96/V32/MNP        24h  24h Grigory 
Stepanov      5020/25
  MikDim s/h company      -== Mail Only ==-                      Lavrentyev 
Mikel      5020/35
  Mister Postman            229-7769  24/MNP           21-09 24h Boris 
Tyshkiewitch    5020/9.45
  Moscow Fair             + 366-5209  96/V29/MNP        24h  24h Alexey 
Zabrodin       5020/3
  MosTNet 2               + 193-7090  12/MNP            24h  24h Pavel Galyamin
       5020/4
  NetDialogue             -== Mail Only ==-             24h  24h Andrew Kovalev
       5020/23
  Night Director          + 938-0081  24/MNP           21-09 24h Ivan Sinelobov
       5020/33.2
  Nightmare               + 128-4661  24/MNP           22-10 -/- Farid Vagapov 
etc.    5020/1
  NO CARRIER              -== Mail Only ==-             24h  24h Ivan Ryabov 
       5020/30
  Non-stop                + 976-0428  24/MNP            24h  24h Serg Fomenko 
       5020/36
  PCC BBS                 + 461-1378  96/V29/MNP       22-08 -/- Yurii 
Gerasimov       5020/18
  Red Gate                + 928-8039  24/MNP            24h  24h Anton Pankov 
       5020/27
  Red Rat's Nest          -== Mail Only ==-                      Alex Young 
etc.       5020/26
* RIVENDELL BBS           + 499-8524                   22-07 -/- Joseph 
Petviashvili
  Player's Dream          + 408-7988  96/V29/MNP       19-08 24h Yaroslav 
Levashov     5020/14
  Silent Infinity         -== Mail Only ==-                      Dmitry 
Zavalishin     5020/32
  Soft Parade System      + 151-5931  24               21-09 24h Alexey 
Stetsenko      5020/17
  Solar Wind BBS          + 531-0009  24/MNP           15-23 --- Oleg Drujinin
  SOS                     + 341-7312                   21-09 -/- Sergey 
Okhapkin       5020/25.3
  Square Wheel            + 238-5677  24/MNP            24h  24h Constance 
Kuznetsov   5020/41
  Strawberry Hills        + 299-9261  24               18-09 -/- Oleg Filippov
  Tech Dialogue           + 932-6410  24/MNP            24h  24h Dmitry Popov 
       5020/29
  Time Machine            + 291-3861  24/MNP           20-09 24h Alexey 
Zaparovanny    5020/39
  Vita                    + 129-1744  24               22-09 -/- Dmitry Ablov 
       5020/34
  UNEVO Center's          + 125-1519  24                24h  24h Mike Pavlov 
       5020/19
  White Bear              + 437-5195  96/V32/V42b       24h  24h Maxim Medvedev
       5020/22
  White Bear #2           + 430-0283  24/V42b           24h  24h Maxim Medvedev
  White Bear #3           + 437-5230  24/V42b           24h  24h Maxim Medvedev
  Wolf the Grey BBS       + 152-4398  24               12-08 24h Kostya Boyko 
       5020/37
  XtalK                   + 367-5545  24               22-09 24h Grogory 
Nickonov etc. 5020/20
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 St. Petersburg  (812)   LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Communication Tube      + 315-1158  24/MNP           23-08 24h Michael Bravo 
       5030/10
  Country Home            -== Mail Only ==-                      Andy Elkin 
       5030/15
* East Concept            + 222-8664  24                24h  24h
  FORWARD Software BBS    -== Mail Only ==-                      Volodya 
Lukshaytis    5030/7
* Gold Zeppelin           + 315-5246  24                24h  24h Anthony 
Guetmansky    5030/6
  Intour-Info BBS         + 315-9218                    24h  24h Mike Ivanov 
       5030/14.5
  KREIT BBS               + 314-4131 192/PEP/V42b      22-10 -/- Dmitry 
Klimenkov      5030/1
  Kronverk BBS            + 126-6972  24                24h  24h Nick Nemirow 
etc.     5030/2
  Magic Dialogue BBS      + 164-7392  24/MNP            24h  24h Michael 
Pogrebnyak    5030/8
  Midnight Blues          -== Mail Only ==-                      Leonid 
Avtushenko     5030/3
* Night Breed BBS         + 310-0596  24/MNP           22-10 24h Roman Ignatiev
  Nice Landing            + 234-5028  24/MNP           20-09 24h Yuri Ivanov 
       5030/5
  Petersburg Future BBS   + 310-4864  96/V32/MNP        24h  24h Denis Eropkin 
       5030/4
  Shaping Computer Center -== Mail Only ==-                      Maxim Tsalkin 
       5030/11
  Sen's Smile BBS         + 298-5706  24/MNP            24h  24h Vitalii Sen 
       5030/14
  STI                     -== Mail Only ==-                      Sergey 
Troffimovsky   5030/16
  The WALL                + 275-8728  24/MNP            24h  24h Sergey 
Zhitinsky      5030/9
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Tallinn (014-2)         LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  AWBBS Gate              -== Mail Only ==-                      Peeter Marvet 
       49/11
  Call or Die             - 525-869   24                         Taivo Talkop 
       490/16
  Deep Thought            -== Mail Only ==-                      Aare Tali 
       490/31
  Eesti BBS #1            + 422-583  144/HST/V32B/V42B  24h  24h Lembit Pirn
  Goodwin BBS             + 691-872  144/HST/V32B/V42B  24h  24h Sulo Kallas 
       490/20
  Great White of Kopli    -== Mail Only ==-                      Urmet Janes 
       490/90
  Hackers Night System #1 + 442-143  144/HST/V32/MNP   18-08 24h Tarmo Ausing 
etc.     490/1
  Hackers Night System #2 + 601-818   24/MNP           18-08 24h Tarmo Ausing 
etc.
  Kinex                   -== Mail Only ==-                      Hannu Krosing 
       49/13
  Mailbox-CG              + 532-350   24               21-02 -/- Madis Kaal 
       490/30
  MamBox #1               + 443-360  192/PEP/MNP       20-08 24h Tarmo Mamers 
       490/40
  MamBox #2               + 444-188  192/PEP/MNP       20-08 24h Tarmo Mamers
  New Age System          + 606-319  144/HST/V32B/V42B 18-09 24h Tanel Raja 
       490/12
  ParkBox                 -== Mail Only ==-                      Tarmo Mamers 
       490/15
  Space Island BBS        - 451-611   24               23-10 24h Edward Smart 
etc.
  The Dark Corner BBS     + 492-280   24               18-08 24h Priit Kasesalu
       490/14
  The Flying Disks BBS    + 684-911   24               19-08 24h Margus Sutt 
       490/13
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Kaunas (012-7)          LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  ATRAMA                    261-117   24/MNP            24h  24h Vidmantas 
Rajuncius   470/111
  Cardiosignal            -== Mail Only ==-                      Vytenis 
Miskinis      470/21
  Easy Riders             -== Mail Only ==-                      Ina 
Scerbinskiene     470/10
  EXCHANGE Data             728-541   24/MNP                     Valdas 
Novapolskas    470/115
  GRANIT                    269-170   24/MNP                     Vigintas Lopas
       470/110
  Kaunas #7 CARILLON      + 200-274   24/MNP           17-09 24h Darius 
Liaugaudas     470/7
  KTU Automatic Faculty     757-603   24                         Saulius Raila 
       470/11
  LIRA                    + 706-956   24/MNP            24h  24h Sergey 
Schepetnov     470/100
  LIRAGate                + 709-813   24/MNP            24h  24h Sergey 
Schepetnov     470/101
  T&R                     -== Mail Only ==-                      Rimas 
Avizienis       470/51
  The Kaunas Time         -== Mail Only ==-                      Kazys Pozhera 
       470/60
  VILLA METAMORPH         + 791-666   24/MNP/V42b      18-09 -/- Martynas 
Buozis       470/5
  Vytautas Magnus
               University -== Mail Only ==-                      Arvydas 
Matuzonis     470/50
  WDB                     -== Mail Only ==-                      Darius 
Liaugaudas     470/8
  Wolfbox                 + 730-134   96/V32/V42b       24h  24h Zygimantas 
Cepaitis   470/1
  XXI Century             -== Mail Only ==-                      Arimantas 
Raskinis    470/52
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Kiev (044)              LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Compact Point           -== Mail Only ==-                      Igor Sviridov 
       463/30
  Intelligence Game
        Service BBS (IGS) + 559-6764  24/MNP           23-07 -/- Vladimir 
Potabenko    463/20
  Iron Box BBS            - 435-2066  12                24h  24h Sergey Volick 
       463/40
  Karlsson Tiny BBS       + 430-4900  24               17-09 24h Sergey 
Karlsson       463/50
  Mission BBS               244-6297  12                         Oleg Mikitenko
       463/5
  Post Square #1          + 417-5700  96/V32/MNP        24h  24h Vladimir 
Leeman       463/1
  Post Square #2          + 417-5589  24               19-09 -/- Vladimir 
Leeman       463/1.2
  Software Bank BBS         269-1642  24                         Vladimir 
Zagorovsky   463/4
  SoftPanorama-I          -== Mail Only ==-                      Alexander 
Gerasimenko 463/10
  The Third Level BBS       276-2295  12               17-08 24h Max 
Nefedchenko       463/33
* TISNet BBS              + 213-8122                    24h  24h Vitali 
Shtabovenko    463/55
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Novosibirsk (383)       LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  AIT                     + 223-7222 144/V32b/MNP       24h  24h Stas Samoilov 
       5000/1
  Bussines Tree             235-7815  24/MNP                     Alexey Fomin 
       5000/40
  CAD Laboratory          + 266-1682  24/MNP           14-04 -/- Vorobyev Bob
  Lorien                  - 235-2645  24               20-04 -/- Vladimir 
Apukov
* No Earthly Connection     235-4310  24                         Vladimir 
Lebedev      5000/20
  Prolog BBS              + 276-4396  24               17-03 24h Andrey 
Vokhmianin     5000/2
* Relcom Gate             -== Mail Only ==-                      Serge 
Goncharov       5000/128
  Stealth Voice           + 235-6011 192/PEP/V42B      18-04 24h Maxim Nikitin 
       5000/30
  The Court of the
             Crimson King + 235-5476  24/MNP           17-03 24h Evgeny 
Chupriyanov    5000/10
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Riga (013-2)            LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  F-40 BBS                - 273-740   24               21-09 24h Andy Rucinsh 
etc.     495/20.10
  LIA BBS                 -== Mail Only ==-                      Alfreds 
Belavskis     495/12
  MP/VIC                    284-609   24/V42b           24h  24h Juris 
Folkmanis       495/14
  Night Knight            + 263-991   24/MNP           00-08 -/- Ugis Berzins 
       495/13
  Silava-Info             + 942-550   24               23-08 24h Juris Bekins 
etc.     495/20
  The ADD Communications  + 221-183   24/MNP           17-23 24h Wright M. 
       495/14.148
  Ventus                  + 377-307   24/MNP/V42b      00-08 -/- Peter Zeltins 
       495/11
  UFO BBS                 + 323-983   24                24h  24h Didzis 
Strautinsh     495/10
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Chelyabinsk (351)       LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Hacker's Peace          - 233-5056  24               20-06 -/- Anthony 
Dragunov      5010/1
  Roger Rabbit            + 236-6813  24               18-07 -/- Konstantin 
Yudaev     5010/3
  PsychodeliQ Hacker Club + 237-4550  24                24h  24h Yuri PQ 
       5010/2
  Runway                  - 236-7621  24/MNP           16-08 24h Ilya 
Ponomarjew       5010/8
  Lyceum#31               + 233-0065  24                         Alexander 
Pogodin     5010/7
  Wrong Weather System    + 239-9127  24/MNP           20-07 24h Paul 
Michnukevich     5010/5
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Vilnius (012-2)         LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Amber Way               + 227-194   96/V32/V42B       24h  24h Robertas 
Sileikis     49/11
  ELTA                    -== Mail Only ==-                    Gediminas 
Krunglevicius 471/3
  Iron Wolf                 220-641   24/MNP            24h  24h Eduardas 
Beliavskis   471/2
  Panacea                 -== Mail Only ==-                      Giedrius Vegys
       471/1
  HTA                     + 221-698   24                24h  24h Darius 
Simanauskas    49/11.8
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Kishinev (042-2)        LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  BERG BBS                -== Mail Only ==-            19-09 24h Igor 
Vaysenberg       469/1.10
  Hunter BBS              + 228-966   24/MNP            24h  24h Michael Karpov
       469/1
  Minas Ithil BBS         + 265-574   96/V32/MNP       19-10 --- Alexei 
Kolisnichenko  469/30
  SoftPanorama-II         + 240-539   24               22-08 -/- Igor Royzis 
       469/10
  Stork BBS               + 234-186   24               18-09 24h Valerian 
Levinsky     469/20
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Kharkov (057-2)         LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Alice                   -== Mail Only ==-                      Timur Tsyganko
       46/0
  Artis BBS                 432-916   24/MNP                     Alexej 
Malinich       461/15
  Info Tech BBS           + 431-622   24/MNP/V42b      20-09 24h Oleg Shein 
       461/2
  MULTICOM                -== Mail Only ==-                      Igor Gavrut 
       461/13
  Spark System Designs    -== Mail Only ==-                      Alexander 
Demenshin   46/1
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Dnepropetrovsk (056-2)  LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Dniepr BBS                441-078   24/MNP            24h  24h Vadim 
Getmanschuk     464/4
  Micado's BBS            + 460-073   24               22-08 -/- Michael Pozin 
       464/1
  Modern Traveller BBS    + 425-901   12               21-08 -/- Gena Rez etc. 
       464/20
  TestOfRoots             + 464-823   12                24h  24h Alex 
Timoshenko       464/30
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Ekaterinburg (343)      LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Ekaterinburg 1-st BBS   + 256-0347  24               17-07 24h Sergey 
Zavoronkoff    5010/9
* MT Soft                   222-4527  24/MNP                     Mike Ipatow 
       50/303
  Ural Data BBS           + 251-9251  12               17-07 24h Cooklin Alex 
       5010/3.2
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Lvov  (032-2)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  I&O BBS                 -== Mail Only ==-             24h  24h Pavel 
Godlevsky       462/1
  LION CORP               -== Mail Only ==-                      Vitaly Lev 
       462/10
  Lvov ELVIT              -== Mail Only ==-                      Yury Dobush 
       462/20
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Minsk (017-2)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Moby Dick               -== Mail Only ==-                      Gennady Borsch
       466/30
  NewBridge Systems JV    -== Mail Only ==-                      Mike Titov 
       463/70
  Ozz Land II             + 773-071   24               19-08 24h Sergey 
Sotnikov       466/1
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Idgevsk (341)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  APS BBS                 + 277-8697  24/MNP           17-22 -/- Alexander 
Ermolaev    50/10
  Hacker Wolf System      + 223-3183  24/MNP           22-07 24h 
       50/10.2
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Simbirsk (842)          LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  OOP'S BBS               + 238-3627  24/V42b/MNP      08-17 --- Yury Yahontov 
       50/302.101
  Relax Station BBS       + 225-7351  12               09-20 -/- Boris Tynkov 
       50/302.100
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Tartu (014-3)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  BeSIDE BBS              + 095-553   24/MNP           17-08 24h Margus Varton 
       490/60.601
  MESO BBS                + 433-434   24/MNP           19-08 24h Viljo Allik 
       490/60
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Khabarovsk (421)        LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Magic Wood BBS            033-5762  24/MNP           13-01 24h Igor Nesteroff
       5040/2
  Gold Mine BBS             035-8305  24/MNP           09-24 24h Dmitry 
Dmitriev       5040/1
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Alexandria  (052-35)    LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Nostradamus             + 248-79    24/MNP           18-08 24h Nick 
Shevchenko       463/200
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Vladimir (092)          LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  GOLDEN DOMES BBS        + 227-9797  24/MNP           17-21 -/- Vladimir 
Maximov
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 .p.-%& (073)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
* Low Voice               -== Mail Only ==-             24h  24h Mike Kartashov
       50/304
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Ivanovo (093)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  MicroBug's Station      + 234-4644  24/MNP           18-08 24h Dima Kiselev 
etc.     5020/21
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Irkutsk (395)           LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  CONCHITA BBS            + 233-2457  24/MNP           17-04 -/- Anatoly 
Mashanov      50/300
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Joshkar-Ola (836-22)    LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Slon BBS                + 9-55-52   24                24h  24h Igor Kolupaew 
       50/302
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Nadym (345)             LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Enterprise BBS            954-1242  24/MNP           22-08 -/- Oleg Moroz
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Nijnij Novgorod (831-2) LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  HamSpirit                 325-917   24               19-09 24h Konstantin 
Nikashov
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Odessa (048)            LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  Jabberwocky Nest        + 226-4642  24               18-09 24h +%# %"g%-*. 
       461/400
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Panevedgus(012-54)      LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  PGF                     -== Mail Only ==-                      Valentas 
Margevicius  47/10
          IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;
MMMMMMMMMM9 Cheboksary (835-0)      LMM 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<
  HIT! BBS                + 220-926   24/MNP           09-19 --- Vladimir Sivov
       50/302.200
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortcuts:
 +  known working BBS`a,
 -  temporarily Down,
 *  new stations or sugnificant changes.

All date is approved and checked by Alexander Ivanov personnaly if that
 were possible, but no warranties supplied. You can use this list on your
 own risk. Please pay attention to work hours stamped in Moscow time and
 that all FID stations don`t support human calls during ZMH time - 4.30
 till 5.30 MSK and in some additional time varying from net to net.
 Also nate that any call out of time limits is EXCESSEVLY ANNOYING to BBS
 owner because most of phonelines are used in daytime for voice and business
 calls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Latest version of this list is available for Matrix FileRequest
  at Kronverk BBS, FIDO 2:5030/3 all time except ZMH.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Translated into English by Leonid Avtushenko FIDO 2:5030/3
--  
Leonid Avtushenko - via FidoNet node 2:220/801
UUCP: ...!fuug!casino!490!20.2012!Leonid.Avtushenko
INTERNET: [email-masked]

-- 
***Wolfgang R. Schulz, Theodor-Koerner-Weg 5, 2000 Hamburg 61, Germany***
***phone: +49 40 5521878*****BTX: 0405521878*****MCI Mail: 241-2526******
***Internet:[email-masked]**Bang:[email-masked]***

Downloaded From P-80 International Information Systems 304-744-2253