Subject: Knights of the TorFreeNet (manual x-post)
From: [email-masked] (Cow Cow Kitty Cow)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 04:47:50 GMT
Newsgroups: ont.general,tor.general

Something a friend forwarded to me so that I can repost it cause it made
me laff. Please direct all responses to KK Campbell, I am sure he'd love
to flame you in my stead, mebbe write an article about it...

~From: @man

>Background: gts, which gets its internet connectivity from the Torono Freenet
is run by Bruce Becker, who has been munging rmgroups into newgroups and 
sending them out with the rmgrouper's address attached.  Complaints to
the UUCP admin at the Toronto Freenet have generated bizarre, fantastic,
abusive responses.  Scott Jennings noted that they could easily have 
originated from the French castle guards in MP's Q for the HG; thus the
following script was born.  Note that departures from the original script
are almost without fail actual email dialogue.

>>From: [email-masked] (Keith Lim) 

~Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.current-events.net-abuse,news.admin.misc,
            + alt.fan.bruce-becker
~Subject: Re: Bruce Becker and torfree.net
~Date: 26 Dec 94 10:09:57 GMT

[email-masked] (Scott Jennings) writes:

>Has anyone else noticed how much this guy sounds like the french
>castle guards from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"?

Yes.

    The Usenet Amateur Players

             present

news.admin.misc and the Unholy Head

          a Pastiche of
         an Excerpt from
  Monty Python and the Holy Grail

            Starring

           Alan Brown
         Scott Jennings

              with

          David Zeiger

        and introducing

     [email-masked]

as a quite extraordinarily rude Administrator

EXTERIOR - FREENET SITE - DAY

MIX THROUGH one or two shots of the knights on their way again, until they
approach a terrific site (a little one would do too). They advance quite close
to the site and draw themselves into a line. At a signal from ALAN, two PAGES
step forward and give a brief fanfare.

A TAUNTER appears. ALAN addresses him.

ALAN:     Hello.

TAUNTER: 'Allo. Whoo is eet?

ALAN:    I am Alan Brown and these are some of the knights of news.admin.misc.
         Whose site is this?

TAUNTER: This is the site of my master, Toronto Free-Net Inc.

ALAN:    Please go and tell your master that we have been charged by our Lord,
         Cancelmoose [TM], with a sacred quest, and if he will give us time
         and attention this night, he may join us in our quest for the Unholy
         Head of Bruce Becker.

TAUNTER: Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Why are you
         sending all these news articles here?

ALAN:    What?

DAVID:   He asks us why we are sending all those news articles there.

They are stunned.

ALAN:    Are you sure you don't know why we're sending you those news
         articles?

TAUNTER: Oh no. They're not very nice.

CUT to FREENET SITE INTERIOR. The TAUNTER turns to others with him.

TAUNTER: I asked them why they were sending all those news articles here.

They all giggle.

CUT back to FREENET SITE EXTERIOR.

ALAN:    Well...to get your attention. You are providing news facilities to a
         person who is forging hundreds of newsgroup control articles in other
         peoples' names.

TAUNTER: Sorry, nobody around here cares in the slightest about that sort of
         stupid net politics one way or the other.

ALAN:    The forgeries have been traced to gts.com. Please disconnect gts.

TAUNTER: Of course not. You are net.cop pigs.

ALAN:    Well, what are you then?

TAUNTER: I'm the Uucp/Mail Administrator of the Toronto Free-Net. Why do you
         think I have this tone of outrageous obnoxiousness, you silly luser.

DAVID:   What are you doing running an Internet site?

TAUNTER: Mind your own business.

ALAN:    If you will not disconnect gts, we shall storm your site.

Murmers of assent

TAUNTER: You don't frighten us, luser pig-dog. Forget the useless net.cop
         routine and get a life. gts is one of the most respected sites in the
         area; you don't know what you're talking about. I blow my nose on you
         so-called Brown Alan and your silly news.admin.misc l...users.
         Season's greetings anyway.

TAUNTER sends over a "raspberry-blowing" emoticon.

DAVID:   What a strange person.

ALAN:    Now look here, my good man.

DAVID:   Or woman.

ALAN:    Or woman. Each forged article will be forwarded to you. If Becker
         used his own name instead of forging other peoples', nobody would be
         complaining. Further discussion will be posted to alt.config and
         news.admin.misc

TAUNTER: Go and boil your bottom, you son of a silly person. You are some kind
         of messed-up pest it seems--alt.config is no place to work out such
         things, and news.admin.misc has nothing to do with alt.

SCOTT:   It's not clear here, but it sounds like you are denying that these
         forgeries are from gts.

TAUNTER: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food
         trough wiper. If you do not stop pissing in the wind, you will no
         doubt find some quite nasty surprises.

SCOTT:   While I can't speak for how "respected" gts is in the area, I can say
         that I have corresponded at length with many of the people whose
         network connections are via gts, and they are quite aware of the
         problem and at a loss for resolving it, since they do not pay for
         this service.

TAUNTER: I fart in your general direction. We have no interest in your stupid
         one-sided arguments. I will ask the person that minds the mail to
         arrange to bounce all further email from your domain. Your mother was
         a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

SCOTT:   I've also corresponded with other news admins in the Toronto area
         who are quite aware of Mr. Becker's forgeries and did not appear to
         share your view of gts's "respectability".

TAUNTER: We have no part in your strange problems and we will not be harassed
         by you, perfidious news.admin.misc mousedropping hoarders...how you
         say: "Begorrah!"

SCOTT:   While I cannot prove that Mr. Becker has personally authored these
         forgeries, I can prove that his site did, and in a manner which
         requires "news" or "root" priviledges on gts machines. You can too,
         and if you are asserting that we do not know what we are talking
         about here, then I can only conclude that you are being less than
         truthful.

TAUNTER: I am sorry to have to conclude that you have made a fool of yourself:
         what kind of person would send email out of the blue suggesting a
         lack of veracity? How you lusers say: I one more time, mac, I unclog
         my nose towards you, sons of a window-dresser.

SCOTT:   Has anyone else noticed how much this guy sounds like the French
         castle guard from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"?

TAUNTER: There is something wrong with your social upbringing it would seem,
         you brightly-coloured, mealy-tempered, cranberry-smelling, electric
         donkey-bottom biters. I wave my private parts at your aunties, I
         don't know what your problem is, and I don't really care--go away and
         grow up a whole lot.

DAVID:   Perhaps you've just reached some underling who's watching over things
         while the real admin is off for Xmas? I find it difficult to believe
         that these type of messages are coming from a "real" admin.

ALAN:    Is there someone else up there we could talk to?

TAUNTER: No. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

ALAN:    Now this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable...
  
CUT back to FREENET SITE INTERIOR.

TAUNTER: Fetchez la bombe de poste.

LACKEY:  Quoi?

TAUNTER: Fetchez la bombe de poste!

A mailbomb is created from a script.

CUT back to FREENET SITE EXTERIOR

ALAN:    ...Now that is my final offer. If you are not prepared to agree to my
         demands, I shall be forced to take--Oh Kibo!

A mailbomb comes flying over the net and lands in ALAN's site, crashing it
completely.

ALAN:    Right! Knights! Forward!

ALAN leads a charge toward the site.

[To be continued. Maybe.]

<<
<
[end forward]

--
Ken P. Chasse -- Sysadmin, Sonic Interzone    "PSI shutting down C&S gives
Public Access email/Usenet -- 416-968-7292      me morning wood."
[email-masked] -- Toronto CANADA                          - @man

-- 
Ken P. Chasse -- Sysadmin, Sonic Interzone    "PSI shutting down C&S gives
Public Access email/Usenet -- 416-968-7292      me morning wood."
[email-masked] -- Toronto CANADA                          - @man

Xref: utcsri ont.general:26814
Path: utcsri!utnut!torn!news.uunet.ca!uunet.ca!io.org!io.org!nobody
From: [email-masked] (mooseman)
Newsgroups: ont.general
Subject: kjgopie - EXPOSED!
Date: 15 Apr 1995 14:04:44 -0400
Organization: Internex Online, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (416 363 3783)
Lines: 41
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bonk.io.org

In the Toronto Sun, dated today, Saturday April 15, 1995, on page 19, there is
a full page spread on the Harry Jerome Awards.

The Harry Jerome Awards are exclusively for black community leaders. Kamala
Jean Gopie, listed as one of the founders of the awards, won an award for
"community service." She is pictured in the upper left of the page.

What is most interesting, an indeed very disturbing, is that this woman, who
arrived in Canada from Jamaica in 1963, is a junior high school teacher in
North York. Just what is she teaching? Is she preaching her hatred and racism
in the classroom? Is she practising her skewed marking scheme against her
white or jewish students? Is there any method of contacting the North York
schoolboard and issuing a complaint against her, citing her ongoing anti-white
and anti-jewish hatred here on the Internet as proof that she is unfit to teach
in a multi-racial and multi-cultural setting?

A white teacher was hounded and fired and then rehired and demoted and hounded
again until he resigned because he attended a Heritage Front meeting, despite
the fact that he never said anything racist or anti-semitic. His classes were
monitored and his students were interviewed and no signs of his polluting his
teaching with racist or anti-semitic ideas.

Now we have a black teacher who has been actively preaching hatred against 
whites and jews, who has called for skewed marking schemes to promote blacks 
ahead of whites and jews, and who is in a job where her actions can greatly 
affect the lives of the young whites and jews in her classroom. Clearly this
is  a huge conflict of interest and she should be immediately removed from 
teaching. To do less than that would be unfair to her students. Perhaps a
picket of her school should be organized to inform parents of the racist and
anti-semitic views of their child's teacher.

... I BOYCOTT ANY COMPANY THAT USES MASS ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET!
---
 þ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 þ
                                                                             
-- 
        \_\_\_____/_/_/    | [email-masked] -- May the MOOSE be with you!
             <o o>         | owner: ALARUMS-L rpg mailing list. for info,  
              ] [          | send e-mail to [email-masked] with the message 
              [_]          | "info alarums-l" -- FAQ sent automatically.

From elastic!lethe!geac!herboid!whome!infoshare!n2ott.istar!ott.istar!istar.net!van.istar!west.istar!n1van.istar!van-bc!news.mindlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!spool.mu.edu!news.sgi.com!su-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!EU.net!howland.erols.net!news.mathworks.com!wizard.pn.com!news.gte.com!news-in.tiac.net!uunet!in1.uu.net!news-in.iadfw.net!airnews.manager Thu Nov 28 19:46:17 1996
Xref: elastic misc.legal.computing:2686 news.admin.censorship:21990 news.admin.net-abuse.misc:114638 news.groups:75488
Path: elastic!lethe!geac!herboid!whome!infoshare!n2ott.istar!ott.istar!istar.net!van.istar!west.istar!n1van.istar!van-bc!news.mindlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!spool.mu.edu!news.sgi.com!su-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!EU.net!howland.erols.net!news.mathworks.com!wizard.pn.com!news.gte.com!news-in.tiac.net!uunet!in1.uu.net!news-in.iadfw.net!airnews.manager
From: [email-masked] (Joe Bramblett)
Newsgroups: alt.god.grubor,news.admin.censorship,alt.censorship,alt.uunet.anti-trust,alt.general.grubor,news.admin.meow,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,alt.culture.jollyroger,news.groups,alt.internet.media-coverage,alt.wired,alt.cracker.maritin-hannigan,misc.legal.computing
Subject: Re: NOTICE OF LAWSUIT/was:Net.abuser David C Lawrence
Date: 27 Nov 1996 02:20:18 GMT
Organization: Internet America
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: joeb.psyberlink.net
X-Newsreader: slrn (0.9.0.0 (BETA) UNIX)

In article <[email-masked]>, Steven Sobol wrote:
>Aga ([email-masked]) wrote:
>
>: We had better add the legal newsgroup, so they get notice
>: of this intended action.  This will be the most significant
>: lawsuit in UseNet history.
>
>You're a dork... Hey, I live in Cleveland. If you actually did file
>suit in Pittsburgh I could drive down there and watch you get laughed
>out of court.

I think we should get together a class action suit for reimbursement
of carpet and laundry cleaning bills for those who laughed so hard at
Goober and Bungsly that they peed on themselves.

-- 
Joe Bramblett
netscumjoeb.psyberlink.net

From elastic!lethe!geac!gts!nypl!demon.uunet.ca!news.uunet.ca!hookup!newsfeed.dacom.co.kr!melba.bby.com.au!news.mel.connect.com.au!news.ade.connect.com.au!curlew.mtx.net.au!usenet Sun Dec  8 14:37:24 1996
Xref: elastic can.legal:12173 misc.legal:20433
Path: elastic!lethe!geac!gts!nypl!demon.uunet.ca!news.uunet.ca!hookup!newsfeed.dacom.co.kr!melba.bby.com.au!news.mel.connect.com.au!news.ade.connect.com.au!curlew.mtx.net.au!usenet
From: [email-masked] (John Kyrimis)
Newsgroups: alt.impeach.clinton,alt.lawyers.sue.sue.sue,alt.president.clinton,alt.psychology,alt.psychology.help,alt.psychology.personality,alt.sci.sociology,alt.society.conservatism,alt.society.mental-health,aus.legal,can.legal,misc.legal,sci.anthropolog
Subject: Re: Call 916-658-2793 -NO KIDS FOR KILLERS
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 07:18:31 GMT
Organization: Microtronics Information Systems
Lines: 81
Message-ID: <32a91986.938062@news>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp13m.mtx.net.au
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230

*Form Flame**Form Flame**Form Flame**Form Flame**

Dear:
 [ ] Clueless Newbie    [ ] Lamer       [x] AOLer
 [ ] "Me too" er                [ ] Pervert     [ ] Geek
 [x] Spammer            [ ] Nerd                [ ] Elvis
 [ ] Fed                        [ ] Freak       [ ] Scientologist
 [ ] Scammer            [ ] Dumbass     [ ] Pre-teen

You Are Being Flamed Because:
 [ ] You posted binaries in pieces LESS than 5000 lines
 [ ] You posted something asking for warez sites
 [ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
 [ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
 [x] You started an off-topic thread
 [ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
 [ ] You posted a blatently obvious troll
 [ ] You posted pretending to be someone famous (See "troll" above)
 [ ] You replied to the above message type believing it was someone famous
 [ ] You said "me too" to something
 [x] You suck
 [ ] Your sig/alias/server sucks
 [ ] You posted a phone-sex ad
 [ ] You posted a stupid pyramid money making scheme and claimed it was legal
 [ ] I think you might be a fed
 [ ] You posted in ElItE CaPiTaLs because you think that makes you cool
 [ ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally
      worthless that you are being flamed anyway

To Repent, You Must:

 [ ] Stop masterbating for a week
 [x] Give up your AOL account
 [ ] Be Senator Exon's love slave for a month.
 [ ] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
 [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
 [x] Actually post something relevant
 [x] Read the FAQ
 [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

 [ ] Blow me
 [x] Get a life
 [ ] Never post again
 [ ] Age 10 more years before you post again
 [ ] I pity your dog
 [ ] Go to hell
 [ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
 [x] Take your shit somewhere else
 [ ] Get fucked, you pathetic loser
 [ ] Learn to post or fuck off
 [ ] All of the above

end flame

[email-masked] (Lourdes  Mercy) wrote:

> Tell Gov. Wilson to stop the insanity of Orenthal Simpson 
> Please call 916-445-2841 or Fax: 916-445-4633
> or the 24 hour message line   at   916-658-2793
 
> Tell California Governor Pete Wilson, to protect the  innocent children of 
> murder victim, Nicole Brown. They cannot be punished for CA's mistakes. 
 
> Wife-beaters cannot gain custody by slaughtering the children's beloved 
> mother.  That's not how we do things in America. 
 
>  Let Simpson have custody of Judge Ito,  if he's lonely.     
 
> Phone: 916-445-2841  8:30-5:00    or Fax: 916-445-4633 and tell Gov. Wilson to 
> stop letting Simpson the executioner run California and make us the laughing 
> stock of the world.

> Thank you

--
John Kyrimis
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW: http://dove.net.au/~jsk/