Subject: M805 - Scientology 'At-Cause'
From: [email-masked] (Anonymous)
Date: 11 Mar 1996 17:00:14 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

[M805 - Scientology 'At-Cause']

Scientology, despite it's image of the Cool and Collected OT who is
'at cause' over life, isn't quite as cool as it want to appear.

They are a 'banky' and 'reactive' mob, running in response to what
the WOGS do.  When Dennis and Arnie were known to be arriving in
Clearwater to demonstrate, they couldn't REACT quick enough in
calling in their specialists in 'handling' the situation.

Rather than letting it all pass as 'just some troublemakers' and
ignoring the demonstrators entirely, they followed the agenda of
the WOGS to the letter, and rose to the occasion with meetings
and handouts and confrontations.

I do believe that given a SECOND chance to get an act together,
the Cof$ ignored the chance to let it come and go without
incident and predictably rose to the orchestrations of Jeff Jacobsen
and other key organizers.

In short, the Cof$ fiddled while rome burned, giving the papers
more publicity to feed on and yet AGAIN rehash the critics
view.

All the Cof$ can do is RESPOND, REACT by sending in whining and
complaining letters to counter the statements printed.

To all the demonstrators:

        WELL DONE GUYS

To the Cof$

        BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR

Another national magazine, THE BULLETIN of 5th March 1996, has printed a
three page spread covering the Cof$ foot stomping on the net.

The article is entitled: CHURCH OF SECRETS

What did OT7-48 say again?

OT7-48
        1.  Find some plants, trees, etc., and communicate to
            them individually until you know they received your
            communication.

        2.  Go to a zoo or a place with many types of life and
            communicate with each of them until you know the
            communication is received and, if possible, returned.

In respects to 1&2, I advocate staying at home.  The spiders, roaches,
flies, ants, dust-mites, fleas, mice, head-lice, fungo-bacterial mats,
and a plethora of plants inside and out of the house all provide a
stunning range of communicative entities.  Not to speak of the gut
flora, tape-worms, anal bacteria, liver flukes one can communicate
with.  Speak to me, O Cystoid...

Oh FUCK!  Here comes HELENA KOBRIN!  <g>
Oh FUCK!  Here comes CLINTON and the CDA!
Oh FUCK!  I'm Dooooooomed!

The NEW Squirrel, [One-Point-One], ARSCC Associate & ESTO for March 1996

+-- The NEW Squirrel, Anti-Scientologist and proud of it. --+ Tone Scale 1.1
| 1.1 is"Covertly Hostile" - Communicate with a Plant Today!| PTS  Type  III
|"Scientology exists to remind normal people what STUPID is"| DB    SP   WOG
| [email-masked],  Black Hat #12,  J&D,  Free Agent |    -{} {}-
| Doctor of Scientology, Dianeticist, Clear, OT5, Certified |     (0 0)
| Entheta Specialist, Koos List #17, KoX, SP3, ARS-Hole #21 |-oOo-=(V)=-oOo-
+--- Making Elron's Psycho-Weasels sweat the Real World! ---+    // A \\ 805