Subject: Earthlink surveillance
From: [email-masked] (Anonymous)
Date: 7 Mar 1996 22:20:33 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

In article <[email-masked]>,
Mike G <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I have heard that the Church of Scientology owns the Internet provider
>Earthlink.  Can anyone actually confirm this?

The founder and president of Earthlink is a Scientologist 
as are many of the staff.
But Scientology as such does not own Earthlink.

Any critic of Scientology who is with Earthlink though, 
may wish to find a more secure ISP.  

OSA, (Office of Special Operations)), Scientology's own 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KGB probably would not be above snooping in your e-mail etc.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

OSA is monitoring traffic to and from Scienos and ex-Scienos
on earthlink (McShame is overseeing the operation)

Johnny Goodboy Tyler