Subject: Food, sex, and killing (was Re: Kitchener judges favours bare breasts)

From: [email-masked] (Robert Osborne)
Date: 13 Mar 93 21:34:26 GMT

Rosemary Waigh ([email-masked]) wrote:
: <[email-masked]> writes:
: >Heck, even when I have poultry I prefer dark meat :)

: I hope your sexual preferences do not include killing innocent beings for
: pleasure, as your food preferences currently do.

Sigh.  This is getting tiresome Rosemary.
I thought you didn't start animal rights threads in this group
out of consideration for people who weren't interested?
But I already knew you were lying when you said it in the first place.

: [If anyone wants to build this into a thread on the ethics of animal killing,
: might I suggest they follow up to talk.politics.animals.]

You started the thread.  Stop posting your animal rights drivel,
especially while setting follow-ups to talk.politics.animals.
I promise to answer, in the group I read it in, any animal rights
thread you start in any group I read.  It's useless for you to set
follow-ups.

And what is the point of taking it to talk.politics.animals since
you refuse to defend your position in that forum.  Actually
you do a pretty poor job of defending your morality in any
forum,  but that's to be expected from somebody who follows
'pop' ethics instead of rational thought.

So why not stop sniping at innocent by-standers and actually debate you
position.  I read talk.politics.animals on a regular basis so you could
actually start one of your threads there.

Rob.
--
Robert A. Osborne   ...!uunet.ca!isgtec!robert or [email-masked]