Subject: Obtain your OHIP billing records: Freedom of Information and Protection of Priva
From: [email-masked] (Robert Riley)
Date: 30 Sep 1994 00:52:41 GMT
Newsgroups: ont.general

You can obtain a listing of all billings made in your name, by physicians, to
the Ontario Health Insurance Plan.  OHIP keeps these records for the past
seven years.

Simply complete and sign the attached form, and fax or mail to the Ontario
Ministry of Health.

~~~CUT HERE~~~

To:
Ontario Ministry of Health
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Office
6th Floor, 5700 Yonge Street
North York, ON  M2M 4K5

Telephone:  (416) 327-7040
Facsimile:   (416) 327-7044

~Date:  _________________________

As per the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, please
forward a copy of the OHIP Claims Reference File as it pertains to me.

Name:  ____________________________

Mailing Address:  __________________________________

                             __________________________________

                             __________________________________

Telephone No.:     __________________________________

Date of Birth:        __________________________________

Ontario Health Card No.:  ____________________________

Signature:  ________________________________________

~~~CUT HERE~~~

Sent via the FirstClass (R) UUCP Gateway from Galaxy Online Services
(416) 515-2000 Support/(416) 515-2001 BBS/(416) 515-2020 Fax