Subject: Re: My take on December 6

From: [email-masked] (Ken-bear)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 14:36:22 GMT

Dead Cow ([email-masked]) wrote:

:     If every survivor of abuse went out and killed, perhaps the UN would 
: not ahve to worry about overpopulation.  The help is and was available to 
: him, yet he chose women as his scapegoats and killed them.  Don't _ever_ 
: suggest that because he was from a broken home and suffered abuse that he 
: is as much to be pitied as those victims of violence who are strong 
: enough to seek help and control any violent urges they may have.

Reading this, I find myself thinking of the public reaction to the sordid 
tale of Lorena and John Bobbitt. Males everywhere cringed at the very 
thought that someone would--ouch--slice off a penis. Many women I know, 
however, laughed at it. Do you hear that? They LAUGHED.

"Why do they call it a cunt?
Because that's the noise it makes when you kick it."

Not funny, huh? Of course not. It's sick, perverted and disgusting. Just
like Bobbitt jokes.

I heard a lot of support for what Lorena Bobbitt did...BECAUSE SHE HAD 
BEEN ABUSED IN THE PAST. Hey, come on, after x number of brutal rapes and 
God knows how many assaults, John deserved it, didn't he?

--
Ken Breadner (Kenbear)|	Wilfrid Laurier University  Waterloo Ontario CANADA
[email-masked] | Discreamer: AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
--------------------- | Seriously, WLU does not share my thoughts, nor do I
share theirs. In fact, neither of us believes the other thinks at all...