Subject: C.A.S. Scandal - Please Read!

From: [email-masked] (A Concerned Citizen)
Date: 18 Oct 1994 17:11:47 GMT

"Society" Covers Up Abuses
                             C.A.S. Scandal
                 Workers' Crimes & Abuses of Authority

Part 0 of 4

You are about to read an article documenting true stories involving the
C.A.S. (Children's Aid Society) in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. You are
seeing these accounts posted here for one reason only -- to help the
children involved.

  Please, read the article carefully - IT COULD BE YOUR CHILDREN NEXT!

You may respond to this article as follows:

    Internet E-Mail:   [email-masked]
    Fidonet Netmail:   CAS Scandal on 1:249/128
    Quintenet Netmail: CAS Scandal on 20:613/102
    Compuserve:         >INTERNET:[email-masked]
    Voice Telephone:    +1-613-546-5114
    Usenet:             Please direct follow-ups to alt.dads-rights,
                        and carbon-copy E-Mail

Many other parents and children have endured abuses of authority and of
individual's rights by the Children's Aid Society for the City of
Kingston and County of Frontenac.  The author has had direct contact by
telephone or mail with a number of these victims.  Many of these,
including some who have had their children returned and have no current
allegations against them, have gone underground so the C.A.S. will not
be able to find them.  These parents are terrified of the Kingston
Children's Aid Society and its Gestapo tactics.

Your voice, raised in protest and joined by a thousand others, can force
the public investigation the politicians have been too cowardly to begin
on their own.  Your voice--the voice of the people--can ensure that our
children receive justice and protection.  Call Raymond J. Muldoon at the
C.A.S.--(613) 542-7351--and call as many politicians and news-media as
you can.  If there are other ways you can help, call the publisher--the
father of the Kingston three--anytime at (613) 546-5114.  Please help
protect these children from a few C.A.S. workers and supervisors
betraying their mandate, abusing their authority, and hiding behind the
law.