Subject: March 8 International Whiner's Day

From: Mike Jebbett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 96 15:04:57 -0800

On (08 Mar 96) Mark Zajac wrote to All...

 MZ> After the federal budget was announced, Sunera Thobani, demanded that
 MZ> the federal government add $50,000,000 to be given to women's
 MZ> organizations specifically to fight "male violence against
 MZ> women" and said that if they did not give these groups this money
 MZ> that the federal government would be directly responsible for all
 MZ> attacks and murders of women. 

The Status of Women is nothing less than a hate group, and I'm
surprized as hell that the government is still giving money to these
cretins.  Just imagine the outcry if they gave money to groups that
promote the white race? 

At the end of 1991, the government sponcered  "Panel Report on
Violence Against Women was completed".  This report cost the TAX
PAYERS of Canada in excess of Ten (10) Million dollars, and as is
reported in the appendix of the report, was done under the direction
of feminist organizations.  The report studied violence against
women and girls only, and valuable info which was discovered on the
rate of female violence against boys [and men] was omitted.  This
report is widely regarded as propoganda, and is not taken as
legitamate research by anyone but the feminist groups that helped
put it together. 

As it stands today, Men lead as 'victims of violence' in EVERY
catagory, save for sexual assaults; however even this is called into
question when rates of sexual assaults of male prisoners are
included.  [A study was done on the levels of prison rape in
California State prison]

There is little doubt that the agenda of the Status of Women as lead
by Sunera Thobani, and the the Canadian Labor Congress as lead by
Nancy Riche, is to promote the idea that men are inheriently
inferiour, and that women require special protection and rights.
These people are hatemongers and do not deserve to be taken
seriously by either the general public or federal/provincal
governments.  They serve no useful purpose; rather they put a wedge
between men and women, and in effect deepen the gap of trust between
us.