Subject: Re: SRH: Urgent notice from ACC Tel (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Keith Medcalf)
Date: 1 Jan 1997 19:37:43 GMT

In <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Leslie) writes:

>So, they claim they're going to forward io's mail to the
>corresponding ican account -- suppose they're going to forward
>URL's for webpages, too?  Do they have ANY clue how much time
>and hassle is involved in switching a webpage address?  Oh,
>wait, silly question....

You are describing a technical issue.  I don't think any technical
people work for ican / acc anymore.  Technical issues are totally
irrelevant to mangement clusterfucks.  I doubt that they are even
prepared to be able to offer the services they are talking about, and I
doubt very much their ability to be able to make it work.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Keith Medcalf      (416) 410-5791      http://www.dessus.com/
IBM OS/2, LAN Server, DB2/2, TCP/IP, DOS, Windows, Windows NT
IBM System Management Software Specialist  IBM BESTeam Member
          IBM OS/2 Warp Server Software Specialist
Finger or email [email-masked] for my PGP Public Key