Subject: Re: Thinking Clearly (formerly SCUTTLE GREENPEACE!)

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: 11 Jul 1995 19:02:29 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
K sieglinde Neuhauser <[email-masked]> wrote:

>However, I disagree with your assessment of GP.  In addition to 
>the fact that they have been caught on film STAGING DOLPHIN KILLS in 
>fishnets,

Has anyone else heard of this?  When/where did this occur?

snark

---

From: [email-masked] (Frank Ch. Eigler)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:49:44 GMT

[email-masked] ([email-masked]) wrote:
: >However, I disagree with your assessment of GP.  In addition to 
: >the fact that they have been caught on film STAGING DOLPHIN KILLS in 
: >fishnets,
: Has anyone else heard of this?  When/where did this occur?

Sorry, I have no details.  But I've another such old claim to
contribute.  Supposedly, the GP videos produced in the eighties
that showed the `horrors' of white fluffy baby seal hunting in
NE Canada were staged also.  One story claimed that the hunters
in question were paid to kill the seals on camera, and there
were often several takes made (with new seals) until just
the `right look' of the killing was recorded.

-- 
Frank Ch. Eigler // [email-masked]
                // [email-masked]
               // [email-masked]