Subject: Phil's Free! Let's Keep Up the Pressure

From: Don Henson <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 1996 15:01:24 GMT

Phil Zimmerman, author of Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), has been notified 
that he will not be prosecuted under the ITAR for allowing PGP to be 
exported. His problems are over, at least for now. However, the ITAR is 
still being used to 'convince' software companies to produce software 
without effective encryption functions. Let's keep up the pressure. One 
way to do that is to wear the Munition T-shirt which contains the code 
(human and machine readable) for an implementation of the RSA algorithm 
and which loudly proclaims that this t-shirt is a munition. Get your t-
shirt today.

If you don't know about the Munition T-shirt, just send email to 
[email-masked] with a subject of 'TSHIRT STORY' and you will 
receive full details via return email.

For more information on how to own this classic example of civil 
disobedience, just send email to [email-masked] with the subject 
of 'SHIRT'. (You don't have to be a US/Canadian citizen to request the 
info.) Or, if you have WWW access, just point your Web browser to:

     http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wsft_f/wspp_f/wsppts.html

You can read about the t-shirt, see pictures of the t-shirt, and order 
it online using a personal check (yes, you can do that on line).

-- 
Don Henson, Managing Director (PGP Key ID = 0X03002DC9)
West El Paso Information Network (WEPIN)
email: [email-masked]
Check out The WEPIN Store at URL:
http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wshome.html