Subject: File 4--Big Brother Inside Logo

From: Dave Banisar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 1994 10:24:49 EST

BIG BROTHER INSIDE LOGO
A parody of the Intel's Logo modified for the Clipper Chip is now available
for use for stickers, posters, brochures etc.

The Big Brother Inside graphic files are now available at the CPSR
Internet Archive - ftp/gopher cpsr.org /cpsr/privacy/crypto/clipper

big_brother_inside_sticker.ps (postscript-scale to fit your project)
big_brother_inside_logo.gif (Color GIF - good startup/background screen)
big_brother_inside_picts_info.txt (Info on the files)

The files have also been uploaded to America Online in the Mac Telecom and
Graphic Arts folders.

big_brother_inside_sticker.ps is a generic postscript file, created in
CorelDraw. The postscript image lies landscape on the page, and consists
of the intel-logo's ``swoosh'' and crayon-like lettering on the inside.

This design was originally created for the sticker project: the image was
screened onto transparent stickers 1" square for the purpose of applying
them to future clipper-chip products. ([email-masked] was in charge
of that project; as far as I know he's still distributing them for a small
donation to cover printing & mailing costs).

The design was created by Matt Thomlinson <[email-masked]>