Subject: AB2125 Circumcision == Felony

From: [email-masked] (Wayne Hampton)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 05:27:06 GMT

California Assembly Bill AB2125 which was introduced into the
legislature last week would make unnecessary circumcision a
felony. Supporters predict no problem for passage of the bill
-- because it protects only girls(the least likely victims).

Very interesting. If you cut off the clitoral prepuce it's
a felony. But if you cut off the healthy prepuce of a penis you
get to charge money. Heck, maybe they'll even throw a party!

Clearly there is a state interest in protecting helpless
children (whoops, I mean girls) from unnecessary, painful
and damaging genital surgery. The only logical conclusion
that can be drawn from all of this is that boys are simply
not human children.

It's starting to become clearer now. That's why its OK to hurt boy babies.
That's why its OK to remove erogenous tissue from them. That's why
a group of demonstrators from NOHARMM (National Organization to Halt
the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males), burned their birth certificates
in Washington DC in the Spring of '94. They knew they weren't considered
human. They were not treated as human at birth, so whatever would they need
birth certificates for?

Heck, baby boys aren't even animals. Circumcision of animals is not
permitted by ethical animal research guidelines, but it's perfectly
OK to cut unanesthetised boys. That's why it's OK to use them for pain
research. And that's why its OK to label products "cruelty free" if
they have been tested with foreskin cut off of unanesthetised baby boys.

So little boys are obviously not children. (Yet, if you cut them do they
not bleed?) So I'll write to the California legislators asking why they
are trying to pass a patently unconstitutional law (since it does not
provide equal protection for all children (whoops, there I go again
thinking that boys are human beings (silly me!))). I'll ask them to
change the words girl/female to "child". Don't worry, it will only affect
the bill's constitutionality, since as everybody knows, boys are not
children. There is NO need for anybody to worry that boys might actually
be treated equally.

And Lorena Bobbitt proved that there is no cutting you can do to a penis
that Amerika could ever consider abusive. So anybody who wants to circumcise,
subincise, superincise, flay the entire penis (as they did in Yemen earlier
this century), or cut off a testicle (as they did on the island of Ponape),
or whatever cutting they'd like to do to edit their little boys...

C'mon to Amerika. Nothing like that warrants ANY protection in Amerika.
Because WE understand the rights of parents to do such things to their
children. Whoops, there I go again! I mean boys. Boys are not children!!
Gotta get that through my head! Boys are not human. Boys are not children.
There! I think I got it now.