Subject: AXE THE CBC

From: [email-masked] (hunter)
Date: 10 Feb 1996 22:10:58 GMT

NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE 
TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE 
TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES 
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE 
TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES              NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES 
NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE                    TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES      AXE       NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES 
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE                     TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES      THE       NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES 
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE                     TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO 
MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES      CBC       NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE                     TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE 
TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES 
NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE 
TAXES NO MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO 
MORE TAXES  NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES NO MORE TAXES  
NO MORE  NO MORE  NO MORE  NO MORE TAXES        AXE THE CBC