Subject: -=-CLINTON'S CRIMINALITY & LIES DOCUMENTED-=-
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 03:43:12
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.constitution

The complete transcript of the shocking new documentary, THE CLINTON
CHRONICLES, is now available in electronic (ASCII text) form.  The file is
approximately 122k in length, and also includes miscellaneous information
about the video and its producers, CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT.

     To receive it via E-Mail, free of charge, simply do the following:

     Send a regular Internet E-Mail message to [email-masked]' and
include in the body (not the subject line) of your message the command 'GET
CLINTON.TXT' (no quotes).

     Please distribute it as widely as possible.

          ___________________________________________________________
         |                                                           |
         |          Banished CPU supports Freedom of Speech!         |
         |                                                           |
         |  28800 bps (9 lines with V.Fast)..........(503) 232-9202  |
         |  14400 bps (11 lines with V.32bis)........(503) 232-6566  |
         |  9600- bps (12 lines with V.32)...........(503) 232-5783  |
         |___________________________________________________________|