Subject: Sweden can't help molested child, PLEASE HELP!!

From: Merrilyn McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:16:42 -0700

Please help my child!      		(Please feel free to re-post)

After molesting my son and getting away with it in Quebec, my children's
offender (father) took them to Sweden.  I appealed to the Swedish child
protective services to protect my children.  Swedish officials have said
there is nothing they can do.  I have given Swedish officials full
documentation of this situation including a report submitted to the
courts by Quebec social workers in which it was concluded that the
allegations of sexual abuse of my son by his father were founded.  If
there is genuinely nothing they can do, then Sweden must be seen as
pro-pedophile.  The offender is a Swedish citizen.

Quebec's record for protecting children from sexual abuse is horrifying.
 Never once in the Province of Quebec have allegations of sexual abuse of
a small child of divorced or divorcing parents ever been confirmed.

My son was three when he disclosed sexual abuse naming his father as the
offender.  To defend himself, the offender hired psychologist Abe
Warenklein to declare that I was insane and that the accused couldn't
possibly have molested my son.  Abe Worenklein had never had an
appointment with me.

There was no trial, there was no due process of the law for me or my
children.  There was just a judgement handed down after the judge had
read the report of Abe Worenklein.  My precious children were ripped from
me and given to their offender.  Unfortunately, this is a common scenario
in Quebec. Despite the fact that the Quebec Child Protective Service
social workers have  submitted a report to the courts declaring that they
believe the allegations of sexual abuse of my son to be founded, the
Quebec judicial system has failed to protect my children.  My son has
made over 20 suicide attempts since age 5.  One attempt resulted in
serious injury.  (For more about the situation in Quebec, see
http://www.serv.net/~merrilyn)

The offender is still in Sweden with my children.  I have no opportunity
to see my children.

Please put pressure on the Swedish government by compozing and sending
your own letter or by downloading, printing, signing and sending the
following letter:

Claes Ortendahl, Generaldirektor       FAX: 011-46-8 783 3252
Social Strylsen
S-10630  Stockholm
SWEDEN

Dear Mr. Ortendahl,

I am distressed by the failure of the Swedish social services to protect
the children of Merrilyn McDonald.

I am concerned about the human rights violations suffered by Merrilyn
McDonald and her two children.  I am concerned that psychologist Abe
Worenklein  declared that the accused was incapable of molesting the
child and that McDonald was ‘deeply disturbed', despite the fact that he
had never had an appointment with her.

I am deeply distressed that there was no trial for McDonald, that there
was no due process of the law.

It is worrisome that never once in the province of Quebec have
allegations of sexual abuse of a small child in the context of divorce
been confirmed.  The practice of taking children from their protective
parent and giving them to the accused when allegations of sexual abuse
are not confirmed, must be seen as a violation of the human rights of
both mother and child.

It is unthinkable that you have had an opportunity to protect these
children and have refused to do so.  You must protect these children at
once.  They must be returned to their protective parent.

Signed:

Address:

Date:

Thank You!

Merrilyn McDonald MSW